David Spade is a talented actor, stand-up comedian and a popular musician from the United States.
Facts of David Spade
|Full Name:||David Spade|
|Age:||58 years 8 months|
|Birth Date:||July 22, 1964|
|Birth Place:||Birmingham, Michigan|
|Net Worth:||$60 M|
|Marital Status:||In Relation|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is gay ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Wayne M. Spade|
|Mother's Name:||Judith J. Meek|
|Education:||Arizona State University|
|Height / How tall :||5.7 inch|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Taurus, Pisces, Scorpio|
|View more / View fewer Facts of David Spade|
David Spade is a talented actor, stand-up comedian and popular musician from the United States. He is a well-known writer, dancer, and television personality. He earned his fame for being one of the characters of Saturday Night Live and portraying his roles in films such as Tommy Boy and Joe Dirt David Spade has been exceptional with his works in TV shows and movies. He is one of the much-loved celebs of the crowd. The other unknown details about his career and family are contained in the paragraphs below.
Where did David Spade grow up?
Recalling his early life, David was born in Birmingham, Michigan. His nationality is American and ethnicity is mixed (German, Irish, Scottish, English, Dutch, Swiss). He was the youngest of the three children of Judith J. Meek and Wayne M. Spade. His mother was a writer and his father worked as a sales rep.
Having brought up in Scottsdale and Casa Grande for most of his childhood, David had a rough childhood. His parents had a divorce so he along with his brothers was raised by his mother in relative poverty.
Regarding his education, He was enrolled at Saguaro High School and Scottsdale Community College before moving to Arizona State University. He got his Bachelor’s degree in Business from the same University in 1986.
When did David Spade begin to start acting?
- Talking about his career, With the help of a friend and fellow comedian, Dennis Miller, Spade joined Saturday Night Live in 1990 as a regular cast member and writer. He got noticed for his impersonation of celebrities.
- His sketches of a flight attendant who says a seemingly unpleasant Buh-Bye to disembarking passengers, a receptionist for Dick Clark and the sarcastic “Hollywood Minute” reporter were all super-hits.
- He stayed with SNK till 1996 and wrote materials which were used by Dana Carvey to perform on the show. He has occasionally returned to the show to host episodes.
- Tommy Boy, a 1995 road comedy, starred him with former SNL castmates and close friend Chris Farley. It is about a socially and emotionally immature man who learns about friendship and self-worth.
- He starred with Farley in Black Sheep, a 1996 comedy film.
- He played the title character of Joe Dirt in the 2001 adventure comedy film alongside Dennis Miller and Christopher Walken. The film was a moderate commercial success but received negative reception from critics.
- Dickie Roberts: Former Child Star, a 2003 comedy film starred him opposite Mary McCormack. He portrayed a child actor who fell into obscurity as an adult, and who attempts to revive his career
- From 2002 to 2006, he regularly appeared in commercials for Capital One portraying an employee of a fictional rival company whose policy toward honoring credit card rewards (and almost everything else) is “always no.”
- In 2004, he joined the cast of 8 Simple Rules, following the death of the sitcom’s star, John Ritter. He portrays the role of C.J. Barnes, the wayward nephew of Cate.
- Rule of Engagement, a sitcom that ran on CBS from 2007 to 2013 had the actor playing Russell Dunbar, a shallow, womanizing single friend of the main characters.
- He provides the voice for Spyro’s dragonfly companion, Sparx for The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning, the sixth installment of the platform game series Spyro the Dragon.
- In Grown Ups 2, a 2013 buddy comedy film directed by Dennis Dugan and produced by Adam Sandler, he starred with Sandler and Kevin James. He has also starred in the earlier Grown-Ups.
- In 2014, Spade had a guest role on an episode of ABC sitcom The Goldbergs (on which George Segal has a major role as “Pops”, the protagonist’s grandfather). The end credits featured an interaction between Pops and Spade’s character.
- In 2019 he started hosting a new late-night show called Lights Out with David Spade on Comedy Central.
Who was David Spade married to?
Reflecting on his personal life, David is quite strange in perspective but cute in another. He is in a relationship with his girlfriend Jillian Grace for quite a long time now. They together have a daughter named Harper who was born in 2008. He is not married so divorce is not appropriate in this situation. In the future, he can be a husband of Jillian Grace.
In the past, he has dated numerous public figures, including Naya Rivera, Heather Locklear, Julie Bowen, Teri Hatcher, and George Clooney.
What is David Spade’s net worth?
As an actor, David earns a decent amount of money and fame in the field of the entertainment industry. As per online sites, his estimated net worth said to be $60 million as of 2019 while his salary is somewhere around $150 Thousand per episode.
How tall is David Spade?
Observing his body statistics, David Spade has a good height of 5 feet 7 inches with body weight 78 kg. Similarly, His hair color is blonde and his eye color is blue. Further, His body measures 38-29-35 inches.