DeAndre Rashaun Hopkins is an American football wide receiver for the Arizona Cardinals of the National Football League. He played college football at Clemson and was drafted by the Houston Texans in the first round of the 2013 NFL Draft.
Facts of DeAndre Hopkins
|31 years 8 months
|June 06, 1992
|Central, South Carolina, United States
|Relationship affair ?:
|Is gay ?:
|Harris Steve Hopkins
|Height / How tall :
|6 ft 1 in(1.85 in)
|Best Match for Marriage:
|Leo, Aquarius, Libra
|View more / View fewer Facts of DeAndre Hopkins
With my mentality, I'm one-on-one, I'm going to win. No matter who's out there, I don't really care.
Actions always speak louder than words, especially when they're peaceful actions.
I feel like I've got so many angels around me, it's like I'm going to be protected no matter what.
DeAndre Rashaun Hopkins famed as DeAndre Hopkins is an American football wide receiver who is currently playing for the Houston Texans of the National Football League (NFL). He is also known as “Nuk”. He was drafted by the Texans in the first round of the 2013 NFL Draft. He played college football at Clemson. Overall, he is a very talented footballer with an amazing net worth of $10 Million as of 2019.
DeAndre Hopkins and his mother Sabrina Greenlee are featured on ESPN’s Cover Story. The new in-depth feature from ESPN details the inspirational story of a mother and son’s bond after a horrific event. DeAndre’s mother was blinded in an acid attack 17 years ago. A woman she didn’t even know threw acid in her face in a jealous rage.
Early Life Of Hopkins
DeAndre Hopkins was born on 6th June 1992. As of 2019, he celebrated his 27th birthday with his friends and families. His birthplace is in Central, South Carolina. His nationality is American and his ethnicity is Black. He is the son of Harris Steve Hopkins and Sabrina Greenlee. His father was a drug deal and was killed in an accident when he was just 5 months old. He also has two sisters and a brother, two of them being from his mother’s previous relationship. His birth sign is Gemini. He attended D.W Daniel High School in Central, South Carolina. He not only excelled in the game of football. He also delivered his excellence in football, basketball, ran, and track. His religion is Christian.
Body Measurements of Hopkins
Hopkins is a very handsome person with an athletic body build. He has got a strong body as well. With his charming smile and glowing face, he attracts a lot of people towards him. He stands at the tall height of 6 ft 1 in or 1.85 in with a balanced body weight of 96 Kg or 212 lbs. He has got a healthy body. His other body measurements have not been revealed yet but it will be added soon once we get details about his body. Overall, he has got an attractive personality with nice attitude.
Career of Hopkins
- Hopkins played for the Clemson Tigers football team from 2010 to 2012 under head coach Dabo Swinney at Clemson University.
- He began his collegiate career with two receptions for 23 yards against North Texas in a win on September 24.
- He had seven receptions for 124 yards and a touchdown in the final game of the regular season, the Palmetto Bowl against rival South Carolina.
- He had seven receptions for 83 yards and a touchdown in the victory in the season’s third game against Auburn in the year 2011.
- He had nine receptions for 157 yards and a touchdown in the victory against North Carolina on 22nd October 2011.
- He had 10 receptions for 107 yards and a touchdown in the historic 70-33 in the 2012 Orange Bowl.
- He had 72 receptions for 978 yards and five touchdowns as a sophomore in the year 2011.
- He began the 2012 season off strong with 13 receptions for 119 yards and a touchdown in a win over Auburn.
- He left Clemson with career record for receiving yards (3,020) and career touchdown grabs (27) with at least one score in each of the last 12 games.
- He decided to forgo his senior season at Clemson and enter the NFL Draft on 10th January 2013.
- He was selected by the Houston Texans in the first round (27th overall) of the 2013 NFL Draft and he was the second wide receiver selected, behind Tavon Austin (St. Louis Rams, eighth overall).
- The Houston Texans signed him to a four-year, $7.62 million contract that included $6.18 million guaranteed and a signing bonus of $3.92 million on 24th July 2013.
- He made debut in the Houston Texans’ season-opener against the San Diego Chargers and made five receptions for 55-yard in the 31-28 victory.
- He caught a season-high seven passes for 117 receiving yards and scored his first career touchdown reception on a three-yard pass from quarterback Matt Schaub in the Texans’ 30-24 overtime victory against the Tennessee Titans on 15th September 2013.
- He was named to the NFL All-Rookie Team for the 2013 season.
- He had six receptions for 116-yards during a 30-14 victory over the New York Giants on 21st September 2014.
- He started the Texans’ season-opener against the Kansas City Chiefs and caught nine passes for 98-yards and two touchdowns as the Texans lost 27-20.
- started the Texans’ season-opener against the Kansas City Chiefs and caught nine passes for 98-yards and two touchdowns as the Texans lost 27-20.
- He was fined $6,076 for an equipment violation regarding improper cleats on his shoes on 15th September 2016.
- The Houston Texans signed him to a five-year, $81 million contract extension with $49 million guaranteed and a signing bonus of $7.5 million on 31st August 2017.
- He caught the first NFL touchdown pass of quarterback and fellow Clemson Tiger Deshaun Watson’s career during the season opener against Jaguars.
- He was named as a First Team All-Pro for the 2017 season and was ranked 13th by his fellow players on the NFL Top 100 Players of 2018.
- He recorded six catches for 110 yards and a touchdown in the 20-17 loss against the Tennessee Titans in Week 2 of the 2018 season.
- He finished the regular season with a career-high 115 catches for a career-high 1,572 receiving yards and no drops.
- He had eight catches for 111 yards and two touchdowns in the 30-28 loss against the New Orleans Saints on Monday Night Football.
- He caught 5 passes for 41 yards and threw for a pass that was intercepted by cornerback Ross Cockrell in the 16-10 loss against Carolina Panthers.
- DeAndre Hopkins and his mother Sabrina Greenlee are featured on ESPN’s Cover Story.
- The new in-depth feature from ESPN details the inspirational story of a mother and son’s bond after a horrific event.
- DeAndre’s mother was blinded in an acid attack 17 years ago. A woman she didn’t even know threw acid in her face in a jealous rage.
Marital Status, Dating, Girlfriend, Child
DeAndre Hopkins is not married yet and he is still to get married. Moreover, he is a private person as he has shared very less information about his love life in the public. He revealed that he is dating Iggy Azalea but his girlfriend confirmed she was single because she never wants to change her ‘hoe’ ways. He might have had a problem with her which ended their relationship. It was rumored that he was in an affair with a beautiful girl Jennifer Lemmons previously in 2013 but Jennifer denied it answered it is a fake. Later in the year 2015, he dated Colleen Crowley and later he also dated Amina Blue. As of today, he is assumed to be single as there is no rumors about him dating other women recently. His sexual orientation is straight.
Net Worth of Hopkins
The net worth of this famous footballer is estimated to have $10 Million as of 2019 and his exact salary is $1 Million as of now. He signed an $81 million contract with Texans in 2017 which made him the New Highest-Paid Receiver in NFL with the average salary of $16.5 million in a year. He has made $44,199,009 from salary and bonus in his 6 seasons in NFL. His major source of earning is from his football career. Overall, he is satisfied with his earnings.