Facts of Dylan Everett
|Full Name:||Dylan Everett|
|Age:||26 years 1 months|
|Birth Date:||January 24, 1995|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Aquarius, Gemini, Sagittarius|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Dylan Everett|
Dylan Everett is a Canadian actor who is well-known for his role of Marlon Parks in the popular series, “How To Be Indie”. Everett also got recognition for his roles as Campbell Saunders on “Degrassi” and also as Mark-Paul Gosselaar in Lifetime TV’s “The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story”. He had voiced the character of Wolly in the PBS animated series, “Super Why!”.
Having his career started at age of 10, Everett has come a long way up in his 15-year long career till 2020. Besides, he is quite active on social media sites with over 42k followers on Twitter: @dylanevz.
What is Dylan Everett Famous for?
- Famous for his role as Marlon Parks in the show, “How To Be Indie”.
Where was Dylan Everett Born?
Dylan Everett was born on January 24, 1995, in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. His birth name is Dylan Philip Everett. His nationality is Canadian. Everett belongs to White ethnicity and is of Aboriginal descent while Aquarius is his zodiac sign.
Born and raised in his hometown, Dylan had an interest in acting since his childhood that he started his career at the early age of 10. He was born as the youngest child of his parents as he grew up along with his older brother, Zach, and an older sister, Chantal. He attended Balaclava Public School and Waterdown District High School. His early works were in commercials and short films.
Dylan Everett’s Career Highlights
- Dylan Everett made his acting debut when he played the role of Streeter in the Canadian children’s series, “The Doodlebops”. He played the role for two episodes.
- He then got more roles in the movies; “The Devil’s Mercy”, “Booky & the Secret Santa”, “Everything Is Connected”, “Breakfast with Scot”, “For All the Marbles”.
- Three years later when he was 13, he was cast as Big Ben in the Family Channel series, “The Latest Buzz”.
- He then voiced the character of Wolfy in the series, “Super Why!”.
- Everett got his break when he was cast as Marlon Parks in the show, “How To Be Indie” in 2009.
- He then went on to play the lead character Carl Montclaire in the Family Channel series, “Wingin’ It” in 2010.
- He reprised his character as Marlon Parks in a second series of YTV’s How To Be Indie and also as Carl in “Wingin’ It”.
- He was then cast as Campbell Saunders in the teen drama series, “Degrassi” in 2012.
- In 2014, he played the role of Mark-Paul Gosselaar in Lifetime TV’s “The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story”.
- He also appeared as a teenage Dean Winchester in three episodes of “Supernatural”.
- In 2016, he played the role of Jake Bouchard in the comedy film, “Undercover Grandpa”.
- He also had a recurring role as Isaac Funk in the series, “Pure” in 2017.
- His recent works were in “All About Who You Know” as Cole and in “Clouds” as Sam in 2020.
- Young Artist Award(2012)
- Canadian Screen Awards(2013)
Dylan Everett’s Girlfriend
Dylan Everett is currently single. There are not many details about his romantic relationship. Besides, Dylan enjoys playing the guitar, learning to play the keyboard, watching movies, and playing XBOX or PlayStation.
Dylan Everett’s Net Worth
Dylan Everett has quite good earnings from his profession as an actor. Having started his career at age of 10, Dylan has managed to come a long way working in several movies and series in his 15-year long decade. His source of income is surely his roles in movies and series. With all of his hard work, Dylan has an estimated net worth of $2.5 million as of 2020.
Dylan Everett’ Height
Dylan Everett is a handsome White man with a well maintained athletic body physique in his mid-20s. He has a fair complexion with brown hair and a pair of brown eyes. He stands tall with a height of 5ft. 6inches. while his body weighs around 58kg.