Elise Marie Stefanik is an American politician serving as the U.S. Representative for New York's 21st congressional district since 2015.
Facts of Elise Stefanik
|Full Name:||Elise Stefanik|
|Age:||38 years 2 months|
|Birth Date:||July 02, 1984|
|Birth Place:||Albany, New York, United States|
|Net Worth:||$1.8 million|
|Married Date:||August 19, 2017|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Ken Stefanik|
|Mother's Name:||Melanie Stefanik|
|Height / How tall :||5ft. 4inch.(1.63m)|
|Hair Color:||Dark brown|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Taurus, Pisces, Scorpio|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Elise Stefanik|
Women have different challenges. You have to be willing to put in the hours and work harder.
Standing beside each one of our brave soldiers, sailors, airmen and marines is a loving, supportive, and dedicated family whose sacrifice is a true service to our great nation.
In reality, victims of human trafficking are often left voiceless and completely unseen by society.
Elise Stefanik is a 35 years old American politician and a republican democrat. She is currently serving as the U.S. Representative for New York’s 21st congressional district since 2015. Stefanik was also the youngest woman ever elected to Congress in the House election in 2014. Stefanik is one of the supporters of the LGBT community. In November 2019, she performed as a key defender of President Trump in the impeachment inquiry of President Trump.
What is Elise Stefanik Famous for?
- Famous as the politician serving as the Representative for New York’s 21st congressional district.
Where is Elise Stefanik From?
Elise Stefanik was orned on July 2, 1984, in Albany, New York, United States. Her birth name is Elise Marie Stefanik. Her nationality is American. Stefanik belongs to White ethnicity while Cancer is her zodiac sign.
Elise Stefanik was born in a well-to-do family with a business background. Stefanik is the daughter of Ken Stefanik(father) and Melanie Stefanik(mother). Her parents own a plywood business in the Albany area. Stefanik was raised in her hometown where she attended Albany Academy for Girls. She has a sibling brother, Matt Stefanik.
After graduating, she joined Harvard University earning a degree in Government in 2006. At Harvard, she was awarded the Women’s Leadership Award. After she got graduated from Harvard, she worked as staff to the Domestic Policy Council after joining the administration of President George W. Bush.
Stefanik also worked for the White House Chief of Staff for Joshua Bolten. She also helped to prepare the GOP platform and served as director of new media for Tim Pawlenty’s presidential exploratory committee, and also worked at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies and the Foreign Policy Initiative.
Elise Stefanik Career Highlights
- Elise Stefanik started her professional career after she was elected in the 2014 election for the United States House of Representatives in New York’s 21st congressional district.
- In the year 2014, she became the youngest woman ever elected to Congress at the age of 30.
- In January 2015, Stefanik was appointed to the House Armed Services Committee.
- The same year, in February, she was appointed vice chairwoman of the House Armed Services Committee’s Subcommittee on Readiness.
- Stefanik was also the only freshman on the conference committee for the defense policy bill in 2015.
- Stefanik again ran for re-election in 2016 against Matt Funiciello and won the election with a majority vote.
- She even supported Donald Trump for president in the 2016 Republican presidential primaries.
- In 2017, Stefanik again won the re-election which was endorsed by the former U.N. Ambassador John Bolton.
- On January 11, 2017, Stefanik got elected as the co-chair of the “Tuesday Group”.
- In the 116th Congress, Stefanik was one of eight Republicans to vote in favor of the Equality Act.
- On September 25, 2019, Stefanik announced that she did not support the impeachment of President Trump.
Who is Elise Stefanik Married to?
The beautiful politician, Elise Stefanik is a married woman. Stefanik is married to her husband, Matthew Manda. Manda works as the marketing and communications director for “Media Group of America” in Virginia. The couple met for the first time while they were at Washington D.C. in 2012. After dating for a few years, on August 19, 2017, Stefanik got married to Manda at the Hall of Springs pool in Saratoga Spring.
Currently, the couple is residing at Schuylerville, New York. They have no children yet.
What is the net worth of Elise Stefanik?
The 35 years old beautiful lady politician, Elise Stefanick has quiet a good earning through her professional career as a politician and House representative. Stefanik has managed to amass a fortune worth million dollars from her several posts at the governmental sector. Her estimated net worth is $1.8 million.
Besides, she owned a townhouse near Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C., worth $1.3 million.
How Tall is Elise Stefanik?
Elise Stefanik is a gorgeous lady with a charming personality. Stefanik has a well maintained slim body physique. She stands tall with a height of 5ft. 4inch.(1.63m) while her body weighs around 59kg(130 lbs). She has fair complexion with brown hair and brown eyes.