Best known for being the daughter of Maia Campbell.
Actress and Model
Facts of Elizabeth Elisha Gutierrez
|Full Name:||Elizabeth Elisha Gutierrez|
|Birth Date:||, 2000|
|Birth Place:||Los Angeles|
|Net Worth:||$2 million|
|Profession:||Actress and Model|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Elias Gutierrez|
|Mother's Name:||Maia Campbell|
|Hair Color:||Light Brown|
|Eye Color:||Dark Brown|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Elizabeth Elisha Gutierrez|
Who is Elizabeth Elisha Gutierrez?
Elizabeth Elisha Gutierrez is a well-known American celebrity child. Elizabeth Elisha Gutierrez is well-known as the daughter of actress and model Maia Campbell.
How old is Elizabeth Elisha Gutierrez? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
As of 2022, Elizabeth Elisha Gutierrez is 22 years old. Gutierrez was born in the year 2000, in America. The zodiac sign of Elizabeth Elisha Gutierrez is a Virgo by birth. Her lucky color is blue, and her lucky stone is ruby.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
Even though the media is unaware of her physical measurements, including shoe and dress sizes. Elizabeth has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes as well.
Elizabeth Elisha Gutierrez: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
As a result, Elizabeth Elisha Gutierrez has turned 22. Elizabeth is the daughter of Maia Campbell and Elias Gutierrez, and she has two younger siblings. Elizabeth grew up largely with her father because her mother lost custody of her a year after her birth. There is no additional information about her siblings or other family members.
Education Details: University, School, Graduation
Elizabeth’s educational background is also hidden from the public. Maia spent a year at Spelman College in Atlanta, Georgia, following in her mother’s footsteps. She did, however, drop out of college to star in NBC’s In the House.
Relationship Status: Elizabeth Elisha Gutierrez is Single?
Elizabeth Elisha Gutierrez, who is only 22 years old, is most likely single at the moment. There is no verifiable information on her dating status or love affairs, though.
In terms of her parents’ marriage, her mother Campbell and father Elias Gutierrez married in 1998. The couple’s daughter, Elizabeth Elisha Gutierrez Gutierrez, was born in the year 2000. However, Elizabeth’s mother lost custody of her a year after she was born because Maia refused to treat her bipolar disease. Since then, Elizabeth has been nurtured by her father, Elias Guiterrez.
Professional Career and Achievements
- Elizabeth Elisha Gutierrez, Maia Campbell’s daughter, is the most well-known of her siblings. Maia is an actress and model from the United States. Elizabeth’s mother is well-known for her performances as Nicole on South Central and Tiffany Warren on the sitcom In the House, which she featured in for five seasons from 1995 to 1998.
- Elizabeth’s mother, likewise, had her first acting role when she was 16 years old. Maia made her film debut as Lucky (Tupac Shakur’s cousin) in Poetic Justice. Elizabeth Elisha’s mother, too, went on to star in other 90s favorites such as Thea, Beverly Hills, 90210, Moesha, and Sister, Sister.
- From 1996 to 1997, Elizabeth’s mother portrayed Mariah Murphy on Beverly Hills, 90210; Shayla in Sister, Sister in 1998; Ashley in Seventeen Again in 2000; Teresa in With or Without You in 2003; and Rose in Sorority Sister Slaughter in 2007. Maia’s most noteworthy performance was in the film In The House, which she co-starred in with Debbie Allen and LL Cool J.
- Maia Campbell, Elizabeth Elisha’s mother, was nominated for a Young Artist Award in 1996 for her work in In The House in the category “Best Performance by a Young Actress TV Comedy Series.”
- Similarly, Elizabeth’s mother’s birth name is Maia Chinassa Campbell. Tiko Campbell and Bebe Moore Campbell are Elizabeth’s grandparents (her mother’s parents). Tiko is an architect and author located in Washington, D.C., and Bebe Moore is also a writer.
- Elizabeth Bebe Moore Campbell Gordon, Elizabeth’s grandmother, died of brain cancer in 2006. She was an author who contributed to ESSENCE magazine in the 1970s. Bebe Moore, on the other hand, is the author of four New York Times best-sellers. Elizabeth’s grandma was an advocate for mental health as well. She also contributed to the formation of the National Alliance for the Mentally Ill.
- At the time of her grandmother’s death, Elizabeth’s mother, Maia Campbell, was said to be estranged. Regardless, Maia confessed years later that the death of her mother had a great effect on her. Maia, Elizabeth’s mother, was arrested for theft in 2010. As a result of this, Maia was sentenced to a mental health facility in California. Maia voluntarily stayed at a residential treatment center with the hopes of one day being able to live on her own.
- In 2012, Elizabeth’s mother appeared on Iyanla: Fix My Life alongside her step-grandfather (Maia’s stepfather) and father (Maia’s ex-husband). In the show, Maia appears to want to improve and has poignant moments with her loved ones.
- Elizabeth’s mother, Maia Campbell, was arrested for disorderly conduct in 2015 at a Waffle House in Riverdale, Georgia. According to Page Six, Maia was allegedly inebriated when she refused to leave the restaurant, and as a result, she was handcuffed.
- LL Cool J, Maia’s former co-star, then appeared on Instagram in 2017 to help with the search for Maia Campbell. After a video showing Maia begging for drugs at a gas station went viral, he took action.
- While they are looking for Maia, she expresses that she does not need or want help. A barbershop staff captured this on tape. During an Atlanta street racing crackdown on May 16, 2020, police arrested and charged Elizabeth’s mother, Maia Campbell, for being a pedestrian on the road.
How much does Elizabeth Elisha Gutierrez earn? Net worth
Elizabeth Elisha Gutierrez got her start in modeling on The Price Is Right. She took part in the second season of the television show Protagonistas de Novela. Her net worth is projected to be greater than $2 million (USD).
Social Media Profile
When it comes to her social media career, she does not appear to have a personal account on any social media sites such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Twitch, and so on.