Facts of Emma Heming Willis
|Full Name:||Emma Heming Willis|
|Age:||44 years 7 months|
|Birth Date:||June 18, 1978|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo, Aquarius, Libra|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Emma Heming Willis|
Emma Heming Willis is an American actress, model, and charity promoter, who has worked with some of the best brands in the fashion industry and appeared in the best advertising campaigns all over the world. She is also a very loving wife, and mother of two beautiful daughters. She is currently married to one of the richest Hollywood actors, not only in America but all over the world. Let’ know more about her through this article.
What is Emma Heming Willis famous for?
- An English-American model and actress.
When was Emma Heming Willis born?
Recalling her early life, Emma was born in Malta in the year 1978. Her birth name is Emma Frances Heming and she is currently 41 years old. Her father’s name is unknown and her mother’s name id Zarina Heming. Similarly, the other information about her parents, siblings and academic qualification is yet to be disclosed. Further, she holds multiple citizenship; English-Maltese-British and her ethnicity are White. Her birth sign is Gemini.
When did Emma Heming Willis begin her modeling and acting career?
- Moving towards her career, Emma started her modeling career in the early 1990s after she won The British Ellw Supermodel contest. During her early career, she was represented by the Lorraine Ashton model agency in London.
- Since then, she has activated in the modeling industry. She has served as a spokesmodel for La Senza, a Canada-based lingerie retailer. She appeared in advertisements for numerous brands including Gap, Escada, antimissile, Palmers, Fior Bronze and Redken.
- Besides these, She has graced the covers of several magazines, such as French Elle, Turkish Elle, Spanish Elle, W Magazine, Town and Country, Shape and US Glamour.
- She has also walked the runways in numerous fashion shows for designers and brands including Herve Leger, Paco Rabanne, John Galliano, Christian Dior, Maska, Chanel, Thierry Mugler, Emanuel Ungaro, Valentino, Victoria’s Secret and Ralph Lauren. Her first acting project happened in 2001 when she was cast in a minor role in the American film Perfume. Then in 2006, she got featured in an episode of the television series Entourage.
- In the following year, she played the role of Donna in the American neo-noir psychological thriller flick Perfect Stranger. That year, She also appeared in Tom Brady’s satirical comedy The Comebacks. In the year 2013, she was cast in the action-comedy and the sequel to the 2010 flick Red, titled Red 2.
Who is Emma Heming Willis Married to?
Reflecting on her personal life, Emma got married to actor Bruce Wills on 21st March 2009. As their marriage ceremony was not legally binding, they wed again in a civil ceremony six days later. Together, The couple blessed two daughters named Mabel Ry and Evelyn Penn. She is also a step-mother of Bruce’s three other daughters from his previous marriage to actress Demi Moore. Presently, the couple seems to be happy together and lives a blissful life without negative rumors.
How rich is Emma Heming Willis?
Being a model and actress, Emma earns a decent amount of money and fame through her profession in the field of the entertainment industry. Based on some online sites, her estimated net worth said to be $5 million at present. However, her salary and assets details are yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Emma Heming Willis?
Observing her body physics, Emma stands a height of 5 feet 11 inches and weighs around 53 Kg. Similarly, she has a pair of dark brown eyes and hair color. She used a 9.5 (US) shoe size. Further, her body measures 33-24-35 inches and her dress size is 6 (US).