Facts of Enzo Amore
|Full Name:||Enzo Amore|
|Age:||35 years 7 months|
|Birth Date:||December 08, 1986|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo, Aquarius|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Enzo Amore|
Enzo Amore is the ring name of Eric Anthony Arndt, an American professional wrestler, who is currently the reigning WWE Cruiserweight Champion and is on his second reign. His first reign as the champion had ended after a 15-day run following his loss to Kalisto, who was introduced as the newest member of the cruiserweight division to fight him after he showed that according to his contract if any cruiserweight touched him, they will lose their title opportunities.
He previously had a long-standing partnership with Colin Cassady, with whom, he won many fights, and together was named ‘Tag Team of the Year’ once. However, the two splits after Cass turned heel against him, causing a fight. To know more about him, you can read the below article.
What is Enzo Amore Famous For?
- An American professional wrestler who performs on the independent circuit under the ring name nZo.
- His tenure with WWE, where he performed under the ring name Enzo Amore.
Where is Enzo Amore From?
Going back to his early life, Enzo Amore was born in Hackensack, New Jersey, the United States in the year 1986. His nationality is American and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Similarly, He was born under the birth sign Leo and his religion is Christianity. However, the information regarding his parents and sibling’s details is still unknown.
For education, he attended Archbishop Molloy High School in New York and later enrolled at New York University where he graduated with a degree in Economics.
Enzo Amore Career Highlights
- Talking about his career journey, Eric Anthony was given the ring name Enzo Amore at the time of his debut as a wrestler in WWE’s developmental system NXT on May 22nd, 2013. Portrayed as a heel on the television promos, he was easily crushed by opponent Mason Ryan.
- Following the defeat, he teamed up with Colin Cassady (Big Cass), whom he first met nearly 10 years ago when they played basketball together at the Cage of Manhattan, New York. They named themselves “the most real guys in the room” and started a feud with Mason Ryan, to whom both of them had lost.
- Despite the alliance, their consecutive singles match against Ryan ended in defeat, but they were able to earn the victory in a handicap match. However, following the loss, Ryan set them up for a fight with Tons of Funk, and later joined himself to crush the two,
- He and Cass next started a feud with Alexander Rusev, Sylvester Lefort and Scott Dawson, during which they were promoted as the face. They next fought in a gauntlet match for the NXT Tag Team Championship on September 25th, in which they defeated CJ Parker-Tyler Breeze pair and Rusev-Dawson pair, but lost to The Ascension.
- He, who had to rest for six months after sustaining a leg injury while training, saved Cass from an attack from Sylvester Lefort and Marcus Louis upon his return in June 2014. The two participated in the NXT Tag Team Championship tournament in early August 2014, where they defeated Jason Jordan and Tye Dillinger in the first round, but lost to The Vaudevillains (Aiden English and Simon Gotch).
- Later that month, Lefort and Louis snuck up on them and shaved part of his beard, following which he challenged Lefort to a match in which the loser will be shaved bald. Lefort and Louis lost to Amore and Cassady at NXT TakeOver: Fatal 4-Way, but Lefort ran away and left Louis to pay by shaving his hair and eyebrows.
- In October 2014, they allied with debutant Carmella, and in March 2015, began a rivalry with NXT Tag Team Champions, Blake and Murphy, after they insulted them while attempting to woo Carmella. The duo defeated The Lucha Dragons in a number one contender’s match on March 11 to earn their title match at NXT TakeOver: Unstoppable against Blake and Murphy, which they lost after Alexa Bliss interfered.
- Later that year, they unsuccessfully challenged Dash and Dawson at NXT TakeOver: London and Roadblock for the NXT Tag Team Championship. However, teaming up with Apollo Crews, Enzo and Cass were able to defeat NXT Champions The Revival and Baron Corbin on March 24th, 2016.
- Debuting on the main roster of RAW on April 4th, 2016, He and Cassady faced The Dudley Boyz and then defeated The Ascension on SmackDown to become the No.1 contenders for the WWE Tag Team Championship. They again defeated the Dudley Boyz in the semi-final and faced the Vaudevillains at Payback in the finals, which ended in no contest after Amore suffered a legitimate concussion.
- After losing a fatal-four way tag team match at Money in the Bank, He and Cassady teamed up with John Cena in a six-man tag team match at Battleground, where they helped Cena defeat The Club. They lost their next feud with Kevin Owens and Chris Jericho at SummerSlam, following which they participated in the 10–on–10 Survivor Series Tag Team Elimination match for Team Raw and defeated Team Smackdown.
- In November 2016, He and Cassady feuded with Rusev and Jinder Mahal after being set up by Lana in a hotel room. Amore was eliminated by Brock Lesnar in the 2017 Royal Rumble, and with Cass, he also lost a fatal-four way ladder match at WrestleMania 33 for the Raw Tag Team Championship.
- In June 2017, the two teammates fell out after it was revealed in security footage that Big Cass had secretly attacked Amore and faked attack on himself. Cass then turned heel, attacked Enzo, and disbanded the team, following which Enzo challenged and defeated Cass.
- He debuted in the cruiserweight division against champion Adrian Neville on the August 22nd episode of 205 Live and score his first victory against Noam Dar on August 28th, 2017.
- On September 5th, 2017, he won a fatal-5 way elimination match to earn a fight against Neville for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship at No Mercy, which he won with a low blow and claimed his first WWE title.
- He subsequently turned heel by insulting the cruiserweight division and assaulting Neville with a crutch, following which he lost his title to Kalisto in a lumberjack match. He again resorted to questionable tactics to regain the title in his rematch at TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs, and successfully defended the title against Kalisto at Survivor Series Kick-off show.
- Under the stage name Real1, He began pursuing a career as a rapper in May 2018, releasing his first song titled “Phoenix” through WorldStarHipHop on May 28th, 2018. He released a second song titled “Bury Me a G” on June 7th. On November 18th, using the name nZo, He released an album titled Rosemary’s Baby Pt. 1: Happy Birthday.
Who is Enzo Amore Dating?
Enzo Amore is said to be single as per the online sites. However, some sources said that he began an on-screen relationship with Nia Jax on December 4th, 2017 episode of ‘Raw’. However, the news was not confirmed yet. If you know more about him and the details of his affair, you can share it with us by using the comment below. So, we could share others like you.
How much is Enzo Amore worth?
Enzo Amore is an American expert grappler marked to WWE, he currently has a total net worth of $500 thousand. However, his salary and assets details are yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Enzo Amore?
Enzo has a height of 7 feet 0 inches and he has a body-weight of 125 Kg. His eyes are blue eyes and brown hair color. Further, his chest size is 50 inches, waist size is 37 inches and the biceps size is 20 inches.