Erica Thomas is an American politician and youth leader who currently is the Georgia State Representative of District 39 and the founder of a non-profit organization, Speak Out Loud.
Facts of Erica Thomson
|Full Name:||Erica Thomson|
|Age:||35 years 5 months|
|Birth Date:||August 12, 1987|
|Birth Place:||Fayetteville, North Carolina, US|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Education:||Degree in Politics|
|Height / How tall :||5.8 inch|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Sagittarius, Gemini, Aries|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Erica Thomson|
Erica Thomas is an American politician and youth leader who currently is the Georgia State Representative of District 39 and the founder of a non-profit organization, Speak Out Loud. She has also won the 2013 Ambassador for Peace Award from the Global Peace Foundation and the 30 under 30 Award for 2016.
- Erica Thomas, a Georgia Representative, was hit with criticism as recently on Friday, 19th July 2019 she accused Eric Sparkers of verbally assaulting her screaming: “Go back to where you came from”. While Sparkes claims that he had alleged too many things to her but admitted that he didn’t tell her to go.
- Erica was also compared to Jusiie Smollett, the same person who is believed to have a hate crime hoax against himself in public.
What is Erica Thomas famous for?
- Famous as an American politician and youth leader
When was Erica Thomas born?
Erica Thomas was born on 12th August 1987 in Fayetteville, North Carolina, US. Her birth name is Erica Renee Thomas. American is her nationality. Her ethnicity is Black. Leo is her zodiac sign.
She was born into a black ethics family. She has no siblings. She was interested in politics, since her childhood.
She was raised in Knoxville, Tennessee. She did her schooling at Carter High School and Cocke County High School. Later, she attended Oakwood University and graduated with a degree in politics.
After her graduation, she also worked as a waitress in a restaurant. She also became a volunteer in many welfare programs.
Erica Thomas: Political career
- Erica Thomas started her professional political career by working as a Legislative Aide to the previous representative from House District 39 in 2012.
- After gaining two years of experience with the General Assembly, she went ahead to seek a higher office.
- In the year 2014, she became the candidate for the post of Georgia State Representative of District 39.
- She won the election and became the new Georgia State Representative.
- In the year 2015, she also was the guest speaker at the Black Business Empowerment Convention of Georgia.
- She is also the founder of the non-profit organization, Speak Out Loud which is dedicated to providing a voice to foster children.
- She also worked to establish libraries in various locations in Africa.
- At present, she is still in the post of State Representative serving her second term in office.
- She is also serving on the Retirement, Budget and fiscal policy, Juvenile Justice, and Science and Technology Committees.
Who is Erica Thomas married to?
The American politician, Erica Thomas is a married woman. There is no information revealed about her husband. She has a daughter, Dakota. At present, she is pregnant with her second child.
She along with her family lives in Austell, Georgia. She is also active in social media with around 19k followers on Twitter.
How much money does Erica Thomas earn?
The American politician, Erica Thomas earns a good amount of money from her profession. She has an estimated net worth of $40k USD as of 2019.
Her worth includes all her property and her present earnings. At present, she is living a luxurious life with her present earnings.
How tall is Erica Thomas?
The 31 years aged, Erica Thomas has a well-maintained body. She stands at a height of 5ft 8inches(1.72m) and has a bodyweight of 89kg(196 lbs).
She has a dark complexion with black hair and brown eyes.