Evan Peters is an American actor, best known for his multiple roles on the FX anthology series American Horror Story, Stan Bowes in the first season of the FX drama Pose, and his role as the mutant Quicksilver in the superhero films X-Men: Days of Future Past, X-Men: Apocalypse, and Dark Phoenix.
Facts of Evan Peters
|Full Name:||Evan Peters|
|Age:||36 years 2 months|
|Birth Date:||January 20, 1987|
|Birth Place:||St. Louis, Missouri, United States|
|Net Worth:||$4 million dollars|
|Marital Status:||In Relation|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is gay ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Phil Peters|
|Mother's Name:||Julie Peters|
|Education:||Burbank High School|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet and 11 inches|
|Hair Color:||Dark brown|
|Eye Color:||Dark brown|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Aquarius, Gemini, Sagittarius|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Evan Peters|
Many TV lovers would probably know the controversial American Horror Story character, Tate Langdon who was a portrayed by Evan Peters in the 2011 FX anthology series. Evan is famous as an American television and movie actor. His movie debut was made on the set of the 2004 film titled Clipping Adam which earned him the Best Breakthrough Performance award at the Phoenix Film Festival. Since then, his career in the entertainment industry has been on an upward. Here are some lesser-known facts about him. Keep reading below to know more information.
Who are the parents of Evan Peters?
Recalling her early life, Evan was born in St. Louis, Missouri, United States. He is the son of Phil Peters and Julie Peters. His father Phil is a vice president of administration for the Charles Stewart Mott Foundation and there is no information about his mother’s profession.
He has a brother Andrew, and sister Michelle; they were raised in a Roman Catholic family. Talking about his nationality, he is American and his ethnicity is German. From the beginning of his childhood, he had a keen interest in acting and began to learn from a very early age.
Moving towards his education, Evan attended a Catholic grade school and later began to take modeling and local acting classes. Furthermore, he joined Burbank High School and later started homeschooling classes.
When did Evan Peters begin to start acting?
- Evan began his acting career in 2004 film Clipping Adam. Furthermore, he also gained the award for Best Breakthrough Performance at the Phoenix Film Festival for his role. In the same year, he also featured in Sleepover as Russell “SpongeBob” Hayes.
- Moreover, he also began to play in TV series such as The Days, Phil of the Future, Invasion, and a few more. Evan has also acted in the hit film Never Back Down in 2008 followed by its sequel Never Back Down 2: The Beatdown in 2011.
- Besides this, he has also featured a guest appearance in several films such as The Mentalist, House, Monk, The Office, In Plain Sight, and Parenthood.
- Evan came into the spotlight after appearing as sociopathic murderer Tate Langdon in 2011 FX anthology series American Horror Story. In addition, he has been regularly appearing in the series since 2011. So far, the American actress has played in seven seasons of the series. He has also appeared in 2017 American Horror Story: Cult.
- Apart from that, he landed his most loved character in the superhero movie X-Men: Days of Future Past in 2014 along with Hugh Jackman, Jennifer Lawrence, Peter Dinklage followed by its 2016 sequel X-Men: Apocalypse. In 2019, he reprised the role of Quicksilver in the sequel named X-Men: Dark Phoenix.
- As of now, Evan has won the Phoenix Film Festival Award in the category of Best Breakthrough Performance for Clipping Adam. Furthermore, he has also won Tahoe Reno International Film Festival Award in the category of Best Actor in a Short Film for The Accomplice in 2017.
Who is dating Evan Peters?
Reflecting his personal life, Evan is an unmarried man. Currently, he is reported to be in a relationship with Hasley in social media widely. Previously, Evan was an on-off relationship with Emma Roberts. The couple was separated thrice, in 2015, 2016 and 2019. They began going out in 2012 and stayed for three years and split up in 2015. However, they again hooked up in that same year and got engaged in November 2016. But their relationship ended in early 2019.
Prior to her, Evan has also dated Alexia Quinn in 2011 and separated just after one year in 2012. Back in 2007, the American actor started dating his co-star Alexandra Breckenridge. Furthermore, the lovebirds were seen together for almost three years and broke up in 2010. Apart from that, Evan was also in a relationship with a couple of more ladies such as Lucy Hale and Pixie Geldof.
How much net worth does Evan Peters own?
From his acting career, Evam earns the sum of a good amount of money and fame as an actor from the entertainment industry. As per online sites, his estimated net worth said to be $4 million while his salary is yet to be disclosed.
How Tall is Evan Peters?
Observing his body statistics, Evan has a height of 5 feet 11 inches and weighs 77 kg. Furthermore, he has a pair of attractive dark brown eyes and brown hair. Besides this, his other body measurements include 41 inches chest, 14 inches arms, and 33 inches waist.