Facts of Evangeline Lilly
|Full Name:||Evangeline Lilly|
|Age:||43 years 1 months|
|Birth Date:||August 03, 1979|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Sagittarius, Gemini, Aries|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Evangeline Lilly|
One of the Canadian actress and author is Nicole Evangeline Lilly who is famous as Evangeline Lilly. She is famous for her starring roles in various series. The famous series is ABC series Lost as Kate Austen for which she also won Golden Globe Award and Screen Actors Guild Award.
Evangeline Lilly’s Early Life
Evangeline Lilly’s full name is Nicole Evangeline Lilly. She is born on 3 August 1979 at Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta, Canada. Her father is a Home Economics teacher and mother is a middle secretary who previously was a cosmetician and ran a day-care service. She was raised in British Columbia. She has an older and younger sister. She was graduated from W.J. Mouat Secondary School in Abbotsford, British Columbia. She played soccer. She was also the vice-president of the student council. While at college, she also worked as a waitress and flight attendant for Royal Airlines. She did a major in International Relations at the University of British Council as she had an interest in humanitarian.
Evangeline Lilly’s Career
- Her career began at Ford Modelling Agency’s commercials and nonspeaking parts in the TV shows as Small Ville and Kingdom Hospital.
- She cast for ABC series ‘Lost’ as Kate Austen. ‘Lost’ ran for six seasons from 2004 to 2010 from which she gained a positive response.
- In 2005, she won Golden Globe and Emmy Awards.
- She was voted as ‘Breakout Stars of 2004’ from Entertainment Weekly.
- She was nominated for ‘Golden Globe’ for Best Lead Actress- Drama.
- She was praised for her performance in the episode ‘Egg town’.
- Her portrayal was voted number one Sexiest Woman on Television by TV Guide.
- She made FHM’s Top Sexiest woman.
- She was voted as ’50 Most Beautiful People’ of People’s Magazine.
- She appeared in the film ‘The Hurt Locker’ which was the Academy Award-winning film in 2008.
- She and the cast won Gotham Award for Best Ensemble Cast and the Washington D.D. Area Film Critics Association Award for Best Ensemble.
- She was announced on ‘The View’ on 11 May 2010.
- She also cast the lead role in the film ‘Afterwards’ and appeared in ‘Real Steel’.
- She was also cast as the Mirkwood elf Tauriel in ‘The Habit’.
- She played in superhero film named as ‘Ant-Man’ and also in the reprised role in ‘Ant-Man and the Wasp’.
- She will also feature in ‘Avengers 4’ in 2019.
- She debuted the book named ‘The Squickerwonkers’ on 18 July 2013.
Evangeline Lilly’s Personal Life
Lily is a married woman. She is married to Murray Hone who is a Canadian in 2003 and ended in 2004. She was in a relationship with Dominic Monaghan who is her co-star in Lost. They started dating in 2004 and ended in 2009. Then she began a long-term relationship with Norman Kali in 2010. She gave birth to their son named Kahekii on 21 May 2011 and a daughter in October 2015.
Evangeline Lilly’s Net Worth
Lilly’s net worth is estimated to be $15 million.