Francis Ngannou is a Cameroonian-French professional mixed martial artist competing in the Heavyweight division of the Ultimate Fighting Championship.
Facts of Francis Ngannou
|Full Name:||Francis Ngannou|
|Age:||36 years 9 months|
|Birth Date:||September 05, 1986|
|Birth Place:||Batie, Cameroon|
|Net Worth:||$3 million|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is gay ?:||No|
|Height / How tall :||6.4 inch|
|Eye Color:||Dark Brown|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Taurus, Capricorn|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Francis Ngannou|
The one who intimidates me is myself. I'm scared to fail. That is the thing that makes me the most afraid, to fail. Just to think that I can do a mistake and lose the fight scares me, so that is why I work out a lot: to bring more chance to my size and less chance to my opponent
I'm going to make my own heaven. I'm going to struggle for it. I'm going to fight to earn everything I dream about
I've been in this sport only four years, and I know that I'll keep learning and improving.
Francis Ngannou is a famous Cameroonian professional MMA fighter who currently competes in the Heavyweight division of the Ultimate Fighting Championship(UFC). He also holds the record for the highest punching power ever measured by UFC. He is also known as the Predator.
What is Francis Ngannou famous for?
- -Famous as a Cameroonian professional mixed martial artist(MMA).
- Famous as the most powerful puncher in the UFC history
- Recently, on 29th June 2019, he won the Performance of the Night Award after defeating Junior dos Santos via technical knockout in the 1st round.
- He recently said that his unprecedented knockout power is a result of child labor in his country.
- He ranked #2 in the official UFC heavyweight ranking on 18th February 2019.
When was Francis Ngannou born?
Francis Ngannou was born on 5th September 1986 in Batie, Cameroon. His birth name is Francis Ngannou. Cameroonian is his nationality. His ethnicity is Bakossi. Virgo is his zodiac sign.
He was born to a poor family in the village of Batie. His father was a street fighter and the villagers had negative behavior towards his father due to his profession so, Francis wanted to do something positive and pursue a boxing career since his childhood. He has no siblings.
He was raised in his hometown, Batie. He spent his childhood in poverty. Due to his poverty, he could not get an education. At the age of 12, he began working in a sand quarry in his village to get some food.
His inspiration to be a boxer was his father and Mike Tyson. He started learning boxing at the age of 22 but he left the training after one year due to his illness. Then, he also did the job of a waiter.
Later in 2013, he emigrated to Paris, France to pursue his career as a boxer. He started learning boxing from Didier Carmont.
His coach, Carmont also introduced him to the MMA. Then, he started his MMA career in November 2013 fighting in 100% Fight.
How is Francis Ngannou’s career?
- Francis Ngannou started his professional MMA career in November 2013 where he participated in almost all French fights including the “100% Fight”.
- He then made his UFC and US debut at UFC on Fox in December 2015 with his victorious fight against Luis Henrique held in Orlando, Florida.
- He won another UFC fight on 23rd July 2016 against Bojan Mihajilovic via TKO in the 1st round.
- On 9th December 2016, he defeated Anthony Hamilton by submission and he earned his 1st UFC Performance of the Night Bonus.
- On 28th January 2017, he got a victory against Andrei Arlovski via TKO in the 1st round. He earned his 2nd Performance of The Night for his win. He also won the 2017 knockout of the year award.
- He fought for UFC Heavyweight Title against Stipe Micocic on 20th January 2018 but, was defeated by unanimous decision. Again, on 7th July, he lost via unanimous decision to Derrick Lewis.
- On 24th November 2018, he got Performance of the Night Bonus after defeating Curtis Blaydes in a rematch via TKO in the 1st round at UFC Fight Night 141.
- On 17th February 2019, he faced Cain Velasquez and defeated him through knockout in the 1st round at UFC on ESPN 1.
- Recently, on 29th June 2019, he defeated Junior Dos Santos through technical knockout in the 1st round at UFC on ESPN 3. This earned him the “Performance of the Night” award.
- He has played 17 MMA fights until now and has won 14 fights.
Who is Francis Ngannou married to?
The UFC fighter, Francis Ngannou hasn’t disclosed his personal life. He seems to be focused more on his career than his personal life.
He has also founded the Francis Ngannou Foundation which runs the first combat sports gym in Cameroon.
What is the net worth of Francis Ngannou?
The UFC fighter, Francis Ngannou has an estimated net worth of $550k USD in 2019. He had earned $1,527, OOO USD through his MMA career.
Recently, in June, he earned $215k USD after winning a match. His net worth also includes bonuses from UFC.
How tall is Francis Ngannou?
The 32 years aged, Francis Ngannou has an athletic body. She stands 6ft 4inches(1.93m) and has a weight of 115kg(253 pounds).
He has a dark complexion with black hair and dark brown eyes.