Facts of Geoffrey Paschel
|Full Name:||Geoffrey Paschel|
|Age:||53 years 0 months|
|Birth Date:||January 01, 1970|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Scorpio, Virgo, Taurus|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Geoffrey Paschel|
Geoffrey Paschel is a television personality from the United States. He is best known for starring in 90 Day Fiance: Before the 90 Days, a TLC hit. In the fourth season, he played the lead role. He travels to Russia to meet his new girlfriend, Varya Malina, in the series. However, after many domestic violence charges against him from his ex-wives and girlfriends surfaced, he has become one of the most divisive reality stars. He’s been convicted a number of times.
What was Geoffrey Paschel’s claim to fame?
- Season 4 of 90 Day Fiance: Before the 90 Days stars.
Where was Geoffrey Paschel born?
In 1979, Geoffrey Paschel was born. In the United States, he was born in Knoxville, Tennessee. He is a citizen of the United States of America. After starring in the TLC series 90 Day Fiance, he rose to popularity.
As a result, little is known about his early life. At this time, no details about his parents or siblings are available. It will be revised as soon as possible.
Timeline of a Career
- He owns and operates a real estate company.
- Later, he rose to fame on television as the star of 90 Day Fiance.
- The fourth season of 90 Day Fiance: Before the 90 Days stars Paschel.
- On February 23, 2020, the fourth season premiered.
- Varya Malina, a radio host, is Paschel’s girlfriend. They met on a foreign dating site, and she is Russian.
- Paschel travels to Russia to meet his girlfriend as part of the 90 Day Fiance.
- Fans of 90 Day Fiance want Paschel to be fired from the show because of his criminal history.
- Paschel has been prosecuted on several occasions for domestic abuse. On multiple occasions, Paschel’s former wives have accused him of domestic violence.
Who was Geoffrey Paschel’s spouse?
Paschel has reportedly been married twice and fathered four children, according to Starcasm.
In 1998, he married his first wife. With his first wife, he has two children. In 2004, the couple divorced, and their divorce was finalized in 2005.
Geoffrey Paschel Legal Issues
In June of this year, Paschel was arrested for allegedly attacking his then-girlfriend. He shared an apartment with his girlfriend. Paschel reportedly pulled her through the house by her hair, slamming her head against the walls and the concrete, according to news reports.
He also reportedly took her cell, preventing her from calling the cops. On charges of aggravated kidnapping, domestic violence, interfering with 911 calls, and vandalism, he was arrested. His ex-girlfriend was given a temporary restraining order.
He said that his then-girlfriend made false accusations in order to derail his continuing child custody fight with Brittany, his second ex-wife. Brittany gained custody of their two sons after his legal troubles. Brittany is now his legally married wife. Their divorce hasn’t been completed yet.
Geoffrey Paschel’s height is unknown.
Geoffrey Paschel is 1.77 meters tall, or 5 feet and 5 inches tall. He has a robust physique. His eyes are blue, and his hair is dark brown.
What is the net worth of Geoffrey Paschel?
Geoffrey Paschel makes money from his real estate business. He’s also a TV celebrity, appearing on the TLC show 90 Day Fiance. He is undoubtedly compensated handsomely for his role in the series. His net worth is projected to be less than $1 million dollars.