Facts of Gerard Moreno
|Full Name:||Gerard Moreno|
|Age:||31 years 2 months|
|Birth Date:||April 07, 1992|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Gerard Moreno|
Gerard Moreno is a Spanish professional footballer who plays for Villarreal CF as a striker. He also plays for the Spanish national team. He has 143 goals his participation from various games till now. He also played in UEFA Euro 2020 from Spain. To know more about him, you can read the below article.
What is Gerard Moreno famous for?
- A Spanish professional footballer who plays for Villarreal CF and the Spanish national team as a striker.
When was Gerard Moreno born?
Going back to his early life, Gerard was born in Santa Perpètua, Spain to her parents as Gerard Moreno Balagueró in the year 1992. His father’s name is Didac Moreno. Information about his mother’s name is not available at present. Similarly, His nationality is Spanish and his ethnicity is White. His birth sign is Aries. Also, his academic qualification is yet to be disclosed.
When did Gerard Moreno pursue his sports career?
- Taking about his sports journey, Gerard started his football career through the local club Damm in 2000. He played the club for a year and later he joined Espanyol in 2001. He played the club until 2007, then joined in Badalona. He played for the club 3 years and left in 2010. After that, he joined Villarreal CF in 2010.
- In 2011, He scored his first goal as a professional, contributing to a 3-1 Segunda División home victory over Xerez CD. He played his first official game with Villarreal’s main squad roughly one year later, starting in a 0-1 loss at Elche CF; he scored his first goal for the Yellow Submarine on 25th January 2013, opening a 3-0 defeat of CE Sabadell FC.
- On 8th July 2013, He signed with RCD Mallorca of the second level, in a season-long loan. He returned to Villarreal, being promoted to the first team now in La Liga.
- He made his debut in the Spanish top flight on 14th September 2014, starting in a 0-0 away draw against Granada CF. He scored his first goal in the competition ten days later, in a 1-1 draw at SD Eibar.
- In 2015, He signed a five-year deal with RCD Espanyol, who bought 50% of his rights for a €1.5 million fee. The following 23rd January, he scored in a 2-2 home draw against his former team before being sent off.
- He netted 16 times in the 2017-18 campaign, helping to an 11th-place finish.
- He returned to Villarreal on 12th June 2018, agreeing to a five-year contract. Having retained 50% of the player’s rights previously, his former club paid Espanyol €20 million in the transfer to buy back the remaining 50% and acquire the player outright.
- He made his senior debut on 15th October 2019, playing the entire 1-1 draw in Sweden for the UEFA Euro 2020 qualifiers.
- One month later, for the same competition and also as a starter, he scored his first goal in a 7-0 rout of Malta in Cádiz for the already qualified hosts.
- On 18th November 2019, he added a brace in the 5-0 victory over Romania.
Who is Gerard Moreno married to?
Gerard Moreno is a married man. He married his wife, Nuria on 29th June 2018. Together, the couple is blessed with two kids named Melissa and Moreno. Despite of his career busy schedule, he make time for his family and even posted the family photos through Instagram post. Presently, the couple lives blissful life and seems to be happy.
How much is Gerard Moreno’s worth?
Gerard Moreno has earned the sum of a good amount of money and salary from his profession as a footballer in the field of the sports industry. As per the online sites, he has reported €12 million net worth as of 2020. His current market value is said to be €10 million. However, his assets details ad salary is still under review. Further, he adds up his fortune through his various endorsement and contracts.
What is Gerard Moreno’s height?
Gerard Moreno has a height of 5 feet 11 inches and he weighs around 75 Kg. His eyes are dark brown and he has black hair color. He has an athletic body but his body measurement is still under review.