Known for being the daughter of Diago Maradona.
Facts of Giannina Maradona
|Full Name:||Giannina Maradona|
|Age:||34 years 6 months|
|Birth Date:||May 16, 1989|
|Birth Place:||Buenos Aires, Argentina|
|Net Worth:||$50 million|
|Salary:||$1 million and $5 million|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Mother's Name:||Claudia Villafañe|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Virgo, Cancer, Capricorn|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Giannina Maradona|
Who is Giannina Maradona?
Giannina Maradona is the youngest daughter of Diego Maradona, a soccer player, manager, and coach. Giannina Maradona is also the ex-wife of a soccer player from Argentina. Similarly, she has over 1 million Instagram followers under the handle “giamaradona.”
How old is Giannina Maradona? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
As of 2022, Giannina Maradona is 33 years old. Maradona was born on May 16, 1989, in Argentina. The zodiac sign of Giannina Maradona is a Taurus by birth. Her lucky color is green, and her lucky stone is emerald.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
Giannina Maradona stands 5 feet 6 inches tall. She is 58 kg in weight. Her eyes are dark brown, and her hair is brown.
Giannina Maradona: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
Her citizenship is Argentine. Her father’s name is Diego Maradona, and her mother’s name is Claudia Villafae. Similarly, her sister’s name is Dalma Maradona. Dalma, Gianinna’s sister, is a singer, actor, and presenter from Argentina. Gianinna’s father, Diego Maradona, was an Argentine professional football player and manager. Furthermore, her mother is an actress. Giannina Maradona’s half-siblings are Diego Armando Sinagra Maradona, Jana Maradona, and Diego Fernando Maradona. Her parents, on the other hand, are legally separated.
Education Details: University, School, Graduation
Gianinna’s educational background and qualifications, as well as the names of the educational institutions she attended, are not currently known. However, given her age, she must have completed both high school and university, unless Gianinna is a dropout or has decided to drop out.
Relationship Status: Giannina Maradona is Married?
Giannina Maradona married her soccer partner, Sergio Agüero, in 2008. They dated for a brief period before getting married. Similarly, their wedding was a quiet affair, with just their closest friends and family in attendance. Sergio Agüero is an Argentine professional footballer who now plays for the “Premier League” club “Manchester City” as well as the Argentine national team.
A year after their marriage, Giannina gave birth to a boy in Madrid. Benjamin is his given name. After four years of marriage, the couple split in 2012, following rumors of Agüero’s infidelity. He was said to be dating Argentine pop diva Karina Tejeda while he was with Giannina. Sergio Aguero eventually verified the speculations about his relationship with Karina by appearing in public with her.
Giannina Maradona controversies
Gianinna Maradona’s shambolic personal life took a turn for the worst in 2015 when her connection with her father soured. Maradona and her sister supported their mother following their father’s fraud prosecution against her. During a live television presentation for “Canal America” in 2015, her father, Diego Maradona, alleged that his ex-wife and former manager, Claudia Villafae, cheated him out of US$ 9 million.
Diego referred to his ex-wife and childhood sweetheart, Claudia, as a “thief,” stating that Villafae had purchased seven magnificent residences in one of Miami’s highest residential complexes with money taken from his bank account. Then, in 2017, Giannina Maradona appeared in Uruguay as part of the fraud investigation. When Diego arrived a few hours later, he suspected Claudia of participating in an embezzlement plan. Diego urged that Giannina be imprisoned for his role in the alleged theft after making news for his lewd remarks about his family.
An emotional Giannina, on the other hand, responded to the claim by declaring she had forgiven and would continue to forgive her father’s worst behavior. And, as the Maradona family drama plays out in public, the ugly legal battle rages on.
Professional Career and Achievements
- Giannina Maradona was a typical girl who lived a quiet life. She is, nevertheless, quite popular on Instagram, with over a million followers. She is the proprietor of the “giamaradona” account. Her Instagram account has been verified as well. Gianinna, on the other hand, currently has 452 posts on her Instagram page.
- Almost every single member of her family has been included in her Instagram photos. Maradona also has a slew of childhood images on her Instagram account. She is best known as the daughter of great soccer player Diego Maradona and as an Instagram celebrity.
- Her father, Diego Maradona, was an Argentine professional football player and manager. He was recognized as one of the all-time greats in the sport.
- He was also one of two joint recipients of the FIFA 20th Century Player award. The vision, passing, ball control, and dribbling ability of Diego Maradona are especially outstanding. As a result, he had a low center of gravity, allowing him to maneuver more effectively than most other players.
- Furthermore, despite being constantly picked out by the opposition, his presence and leadership on the field had a huge impact on the overall success of his team. He has a good eye for goal and is well-known for his free-kick talents, in addition to his creative abilities.
- Gianinna’s sister, on the other hand, is well-known in show business. She is an actor as well as a host. She is also a vocalist.
How much does Giannina Maradona earn? Net worth
At this time, Maradona’s actual net worth is unclear. Her principal source of income is also unknown. Gianinna also appears to make money on Instagram.
Social Media Profile
Giannina Maradona is well-known on social media, particularly on ‘Instagram.’ Her Instagram handles, “giamaradona,” has over 551 thousand followers. She frequently shares images of herself and her family.