Gisele Bündchen is a famous Brazilian fashion model and actress.
Facts of Gisele Bundchen
|Full Name:||Gisele Bundchen|
|Age:||43 years 2 months|
|Birth Date:||July 20, 1980|
|Birth Place:||Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil|
|Net Worth:||$360 M|
|Father's Name:||Valdir Bündchen|
|Mother's Name:||Vania Nonnenmacher|
|Height / How tall :||5.10 inch|
|Waist Size:||23 inch|
|Bra Size:||35 inch|
|Hip Size:||35 inch|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Taurus, Pisces, Scorpio|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Gisele Bundchen|
Gisele Bündchen is a famous Brazilian fashion model and actress. She is one of the highest-paid models in the world and was the 16th richest woman in the entertainment industry. She is also the creator of the women’s footwear brand, Ipanema.
- Brazilian fashion model and actress.
- The 16th richest women in the entertainment industry.
Gossip and Rumors
There is no rumor of her being in an extra-marital affair at the present time. Gisele has been criticized several times in her career:
- In November 2002, Bundchen was paid a reported £320,000 and given two black mink coats by American Fur company.
- In August 2010, she was highly criticized for her statements about breastfeeding.
Early Life of Gisele Bündchen
Gisele was born in Horizontina, the Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil. Gisele is a Brazilian by nationality and is of German ethnicity.
Her birth name is Gisele Caroline Nonnenmacher Bündchen. She is the daughter of German parents, Vania Nonnenmacher and Valdir Bündchen. Her father is a college professor and writer. Bündchen grew up in Horizontina, Brazil with her family. She has five sisters named Raquel, Graziela, Gabriela, Rafaela, and her fraternal twin Patrícia. She completed her school education in her native place.
Career of Gisele Bündchen
Gisele began her modeling career in 1994 when she was discovered by the Elite modeling agency. After that, she became second in the national contest, Elite Look of the Year. At the age of 14, she moved to São Paulo in order to pursue her full-time modeling career. She got her first big break in New York City at Fashion Week in 1996. After that, she traveled to London to attend modeling auditions.
She made the cover of the French edition of Vogue. At the same time, fashion magazine i-D featured her on its cover. In 2000, Vogue stated that Bündchen was the world’s hottest model. That same year, she was signed by Victoria’s Secret which helped solidify her status as the world’s top model. Rolling Stone named “the most beautiful girl in the world” in 2000. She got several chances to act on TV. She made her acting debut playing Vanessa in the film Taxi (2004) which earned her nominations for Teen Choice Award for “Choice Movie Breakout Performance – Female” and Teen Choice Award for “Choice Movie Villain”.
In 2006, she appeared as Serena in The Devil Wears Prada. In 2010, she worked as an executive producer in Gisele & the Green Team and gave her voice for the Portuguese version of the film. In 2014, she appeared in the music video, “Heart of Glass”. In July 2007 Forbes named her the world’s top-earning model.
Awards and Achievements of Gisele Bündchen
- In 2006, she was listed at #21 on ‘Hottest Celebrity Bodies’ by E! Television.
- In 2008, she got ranked as the fourth most powerful person in the fashion world by New York Daily News.
- In 2009, she was rated among the ‘top 26 greatest models of all time’ by Harper’s Bazaar.
- In 2011, she was placed among the ‘Top Accomplished Women Entertainers’ by CEOWORLD magazine.
- In 2011, she was listed at #45 and #95 on the ‘100 Sexiest Women in the World’ by FHM and FHM Australia, respectively.
- In 2011, Men’s Health listed her at number 25 on the ‘100 Hottest Women of All Time’.
- In 2012, Forbes ranked her at #61 on the ‘Most Powerful Celebrities’ and #4 on ‘World’s Most Powerful Latino Celebrity’.
- Time added her on the All-TIME 100 Fashion Icons list of ‘100 Most Influential Fashion Icons since 1923’.
- In 2014, she was listed at #89 on Forbes’ ‘Most Powerful Women in the World’ and at #5 on Forbes Brazil’s ‘25 Biggest Celebrities in Brazil’.
Net Worth of Gisele Bündchen
As a model and actress, she earns huge money from her career. Her estimated net worth said to be $ 360 million and her salary is $ 30.5 million.
Personal Life of Gisele Bündchen
Gisele Bündchen is a married woman since 2009. She has been married to the famous American football player, Tom Brady. After dating each other for a few years, they got married on 26 February 2009. They have been married for over ten years and they are still together. They together have a son and a daughter named Benjamin Brady and Vivian Lake Brady. They are living a happily married life and there is no sign of divorce at all.
Talking about her previous relationships, she dated the famous American actor, Leonardo DiCaprio for over six years. They began dating each other back in 1999 and broke up after six years in 2005. After that, she dated Kelly Slater for two years from 2005 to 2007. There are no other records of her past and present relationships.
Social Engagements of Gisele Bündchen
Gisele is active in social media. She has Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts. He has over 6 million followers on his Facebook account, around 4.92 million followers on his Twitter account and over 14.3 million followers on his Instagram account
Body Measurements of Gisele Bündchen
Gisele Bündchen has a height of 5 feet 10 inches and weighs 57 kg. Her body measurement is 35-23-35 inches and wears a bra size of 32C. Her hair color is light brown and eye color is blue. Her dress size is 4(US) and shoe size is 8.5 (US).