Gloria Trevi is a very famous Mexican singer-songwriter, dancer, actress, television hostess, music video director, and businesswoman.
Facts of Gloria Trevi
|Full Name:||Gloria Trevi|
|Age:||55 years 7 months|
|Birth Date:||February 15, 1968|
|Birth Place:||Nuevo Leon, Mexico|
|Net Worth:||$40 M|
|Children:||three (Ana,Miguel, Angel)|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Manuel Trevino Cantu|
|Mother's Name:||Gloria Ruiz Arredondo|
|Height / How tall :||5.5 inch|
|Hair Color:||Dark Brown|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Aquarius, Gemini, Sagittarius|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Gloria Trevi|
A very famous Mexican singer-songwriter, dancer, actress, television hostess, music video director, and businesswoman is named Gloria Trevi. Gloria Trevi has sold more than twenty million records in her career.
She is also a former member of a short-lived girl group named “Boquitas Pintadas”.
Bio, Age, Parents, Nationality
On 15th February 1968, Gloria was born in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico with the birth name of Gloria de Los Angeles Trevino Ruiz. Her nationality is Mexican. Her age is only 53 years old.
Gloria Trevi’s Parents: Her mother’s name is Gloria Ruiz Arredondo and her father’s name is Manuel Trevino Cantu. Her horoscope sign is Aquarius. She also has a brother named Luis Trevino. She is of Mexican ethnicity. As a teenager, she left Monterrey for Mexico City to pursue her music career.
Regarding her education, her educational background has not been disclosed yet.
Quick Facts About Gloria Trevi
|Date of Birth:||1968, February-15|
|Age:||54 years old|
|Birth Nation:||United States of America|
|Height:||5 Feet 6 Inch|
|Birth Name||Gloria de los Angeles Trevino Ruiz|
|Nick Name||La Trevi|
|Father||Manuel Trevino Cantu|
|Mother||Gloria Ruiz Arredondo|
|Net Worth||$40 million|
|Weight in KG||52 kg|
|Married to||Armando Gomez|
|TV Show||Libre para amarte|
|Books||Gloria by Gloria Trevi|
|Albums||La papa sin catsup|
Gloria Trevi: Career, Net Worth 2023
The net worth of this celebrity, Gloria Trevi is estimated to have $40 Million as of 2023.
- Gloria became a member of a short-lived girl group named “Boquitas Pintadas” in the year 1985.
- Later the group broke up after three years and she approached Sergio Andrade for the production of her first solo album, “Que Hago Aqui” which was released in the year 1989.
- After that, she released her second album “Tu Angel de la Guarda” in the year 1991.
- Her third album, “Me Siento Tan Sola” (“I Feel So Lonely”), was released in the year 1992.
- Then, she released two singles, “El Recuento De Los Danos” and “La Papa Sin Catsup”, from her fourth studio album “Mas Turbada Que Nunca” in the year 1994.
- Her final album produced by Andrade, “Si Me Llevas Contigo” was released in the year 1995.
- She announced that she would retire to care for Andrade during his cancer battle on 13th March 1996.
- In the year 2000, she along with her backup singer Maria Raquel Portillo was arrested in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil on charges of corrupting minors.
- Later, she was cleared of the charges in 2004, due to lack of evidence, after spending four years and eight months in prison.
- After her release from prison, she released her sixth studio album, “Como Nace el Universo”.
- Her seventh studio album “Una Rosa Blu” was a massive critical and commercial success in the year 2007.
- Her eighth album “Gloria” was released in the year 2010.
- Her tenth album “De Pelicula” was released in the year 2013.
- Her eleventh album “EI Amor” was released in the year 2015.
- In the year 2017, She collaborated with fellow Mexican artist Alejandra Guzman for the album “Versus”.
- The album included two singles, “Cuando un Hombre te Enamora” and “Mas Buena”. The two singers embarked on the Versus World Tour during the summer and fall of 2017.
Relationship Status of Gloria Trevi
Gloria Trevi is a married woman. She married to Armando Gomez, a lawyer on 17th December 2009, her longtime girlfriend.
She gave birth to her first child with Armando when she was in prison in the year 2002. The couple is blessed with three children named Ana Andrade, Miguel Armando Gomez, and Angel Gabriel Gomez.
The couple has been married for over seven years now and their relationship is going very well. There is no any sign of separation between them and the couple is living a happy life together.
Gossips and Rumors
Gloria Trevi Delivers Honest Speech About Her Past at the 2018 Latin AMAs. Female empowerment was the main driving force at the Latin AMAs Thursday night (Oct. 25) and Gloria Trevi, who hosted and performed, made sure it was not only known but also felt.
Gloria Trevi Talks Girl Power & New Song ‘Ellas Soy Yo’. Gloria Trevi arrived at the 2018 Latin American Music Awards ready to co-host next to Becky G, Aracely Arambula, Leslie Grace, and Roselyn Sanchez, but first, she talked to Billboard about female empowerment and new music.
- The Supreme Diva of Mexican Pop.
Body Measurement – Height, Weight
Gloria is a very sexy lady. Her look is very attractive and attracts a lot of people through her glowing face and charming smile. She has a tall height of 5 feet 5 inches with a body weight of 58 kg. Her hair color is dyed golden brown and her eye color is brown. Her other body measurement will be updated soon.
FAQs of Gloria Trevi
How much is Gloria Trevi worth?
Her worth is $400 million.
How old is Gloria Trevi?
She is only 53 years old.
Where is Gloria Trevi from?
She is from Mexican.