A Finnish-American real estate broker.
Real Estate Broker
Facts of Greta Kukkonen
|Full Name:||Greta Kukkonen|
|Age:||112 years 10 months|
|Birth Date:||January 25, 1911|
|Birth Place:||Helsinki , Finland|
|Net Worth:||$1.3 million|
|Profession:||Real Estate Broker|
|Married Date:||December 26,1975|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Matti Kukkonen|
|Mother's Name:||Emilia Viljanen|
|Nationality:||Finnish and American|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Aquarius, Gemini, Sagittarius|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Greta Kukkonen|
Who is Greta Kukkonen?
Greta Kukkonen was a lovely Finnish-American real estate agent. Greta Kukkonen made news after marrying Gregory Peck for the first time.
How old is Greta Kukkonen? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
As of 2022, Greta Kukkonen is 111 years old. Kukkonen was born in Helsinki, Finland on 1911-01-25. The zodiac sign of Greta Kukkonen is an Aquarius by birth. Her lucky color is turquoise, and her lucky stone is amethyst.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
Even though the media is unaware of her physical measurements, including shoe and dress sizes. Her eyes are blue, and her hair is grey.
Greta Kukkonen: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
Eine Matilda Kukkonen is her full name. Similarly, she was of Finnish and American ancestry. Greta’s family emigrated to America in 1983.
Education Details: University, School, Graduation
In terms of schooling, the broker attended Finlandia University and obtained an honorary doctorate in 1994.
Relationship Status: Greta Kukkonen is Married?
Charles Rice was Greta Kukkonen’s first spouse. She changed her name to Greta Peck after marrying Gregory Peck. The pair married in October 1942 and divorced on December 26, 1975. Their three boys were Jonathan (1944-1975), Stephen (1945), and Carey (1945). (1949). Furthermore, on June 26, 1975, at the age of thirty, their eldest son, Jonathan, a television journalist, committed suicide. Ethan Peck, Peck’s grandson, is an actor. Peck was having an affair with his co-star Ingrid Bergman while Greta and Gregory Peck were married. Furthermore, in a 1987 interview with People’s Brad Darrach, he admitted the affair, adding, “All I can say is that I had a great affection for her [Bergman], and I think that’s where I ought to stop… I was a young man. She was a young lady. We were involved in close and rigorous work for weeks.”
Peck married Véronique Passani on New Year’s Eve, 1955, following his divorce from Greta. From 1932 through 2012, they were married. Cecilia Peck was born in 1958, while Anthony Peck was born in 1956.
Professional Career and Achievements
- When Kukkonen was a child in the United States, she even changed her name to Greta. She has to do this because her teacher was unable to pronounce her given name, Eine, at the time. Greta Peck, also known as Kukkonen, had a variety of positions throughout her career.
- He worked as a hairdresser, real estate agent, and business owner, in addition to volunteering for war veterans and others.
- Greta received the Order of the White Rose of Finland’s First Class Medal in 1967 for her kindness and hard work.
- Kukkonen was also a member of the Finnish-American Chamber of Commerce on a volunteer basis. In 1994, she was also awarded a voluntary doctorate by the Finnish College.
- Greta was able to communicate in Finnish even after she was older, though not as well as she could while she was in Finland.
- Greta also astounded Erkki and Ilona Kannon, who had written a book about Greta, by speaking to them in clear Finnish. In terms of her former profession, husband Eldred Gregory Peck’s full name is Eldred Gregory Peck, and he was born on April 5, 1916. Gregory Peck was a well-known American actor.
- From the 1940s until the 1960s, he was a well-known actor. Gregory was designated one of the 25 Greatest Male Stars of Classic Hollywood Cinema by the
- American Film Institute in 1999, ranking second. After finishing his studies at the Neighborhood Playhouse with Sanford Meisner, he began participating in theatre shows.
- He had appeared in approximately 50 plays and three Broadway productions at the time.
- The actor received critical acclaim for his performance in the 1944 drama “The Keys of the Kingdom.” This drama, directed by John M. Stahl, earned Gregory his first Academy Award nomination. Similarly, Peck participated in several successful films, including the 1944 romantic drama “The Valley of Decision,” the 1945 thriller “Alfred Hitchcock’s Spellbound,” and the 1946 film “The Yearling.”
- He then received some expertise in lackluster commercial evaluations near the end of the 1940s. He also appeared in “The Paradine Case” in 1947 and “The Great Sinner” in 1948.
- Following that, in the 1950s and 1960s, Peck ascended to international renown. He was appearing in the 1951 book-to-film adaptation of “Captain Horatio
- Hornblower” and the 1951 historical drama “David and Bathsheba” back-to-back.
- Fortunately, they were both commercial successes. Peck also appeared alongside Ava Gardner in 1952’s “The Snows of Kilimanjaro” and Audrey Hepburn in 1953’s “Roman Holiday”). As a result, Peck was nominated for a Golden Globe.
- Peck also starred in films such as “Moby Dick” (1956, and its 1998 miniseries), “The Big Country” (1958), “The Guns of Navarone” (1961), and “Cape Fear” (1962). (1962, and its 1991 prequel).
- “How the West Was Won” from 1962, “The Omen” from 1976, and “The Boys from Brazil” from 1978 are all included. Peck was frequently presented as a protagonist with “fiber” in a moral situation throughout his career. The 1947 picture “Gentleman’s Agreement” dealt with antisemitism, but Peck’s character in
- “Twelve O’Clock High (1949)” dealt with post-traumatic stress disorder following WWII.
- In addition, Gregory was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Actor in 1962 for his performance as Atticus Finch in the film “To Kill a Mockingbird.” It was a remake of the modern classic of the same name, which dealt with racial inequality and won Peck worldwide acclaim.
- In 1983, he co-starred in “The Scarlet and The Black” alongside Christopher Plummer as Hugh O’Flaherty. During World War II, the mission of a Catholic priest in Rome was to secure several fugitive Allied POWs and Jews.
- Aside from his work in the entertainment sector, Peck was also active in politics, having challenged the House Un-American Activities Committee in 1947.
- He was viewed as President Richard Nixon’s political adversary. Gregory was also awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by President Lyndon B. Johnson in 1969 for his lifetime charity. Sadly, the actor died at the age of 87.
How much does Greta Kukkonen earn? Net worth
Greta was a real estate salesperson who rose to notoriety after marrying popular actor Gregory Peck. Her estimated net worth was $1.3 million. Greta also owned and operated a beauty parlor and an estate agency. Her group was hard at work on philanthropic missions including collecting donations for Finnish Second World War soldiers. In addition, the Finnish government awarded her the Order of the White Rose in 1967 in recognition of her services.
Social Media Profile
She is not currently active on any social media platforms.