Facts of Gryffin
|Age:||34 years 11 months|
|Birth Date:||September 29, 1987|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Gemini|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Gryffin|
An American DJ, record producer, and musician, Gryffin are known for his single like “Feel Good” and “Tie Me Down”, for which he won RIAA: Gold for both singles. Also, he produces music in a melodic house style and classifies himself as a melodic house artist. To know more about him, you can read the below article.
What is Gryffin famous for?
- An American musician, DJ, and music producer.
Who are the parents of Gryffin?
Going back to his early life, Gryffin was born in San Francisco, California, the USA to his parents. However, his parent’s and sibling’s details are yet to be disclosed. He grew up as a classically trained pianist and learned to play the guitar at an early age. He played in bands to initially hone his instrumental abilities. His nationality is American and be has mixed ethnicity. His birth sign is Libra.
For education, he attended the University of Southern California where he studied electrical engineering. Also, he used to work on music stuff in his leisure time.
When did Gryffin pursue his music career?
- Talking about his music journey, Gryffin started his career through the “world” at the SnowGlobe Music Festival 2015.
- In 2015, he released his first single in “Heading Home” which was featuring Australian singer, Josef Salvat.
- Later in 2016, his official music video was uploaded on his YouTube channel. The song peaked at number 22 on the Hot Dance/Electronic Songs chart, number 21 on the Dance/Electronic Digital Songs chart, number 1 on Spotify Viral 50 chart and number 5 on the Billboard Twitter Emerging Artists chart.
- The same year, he released a song titled “Whole Heart” with Bipolar Sunshine.
- In 2017, he released three singles named “Feel Good” with DJ Illenium, “Love in Ruins” with singer Sinéad Harnett and “Nobody Compares to You” with Katie Pearlman.
- In 2018, he released five singles like “Winnebago” with Quinn XCII and Daniel Wilson, “Just for a Moment” with Iselin, “Tie Me Down” with Elley Duhé, “Remember” with Zohara, and “Bye Bye” with Ivy Adara.
- In 2019, he also released five singles like “All You Need to Know” with Slander and Calle Lehmann, “Hurt People” with Aloe Blacc, “OMG” with Carly Rae Jepsen, “Baggage” with Gorgon City and AlunaGeorge and “Body Back” with Maia Wright.
- In 2020, he released his singles named “Hold You Tonight” with Chris Lane.
- Besides singles, He produces music in a melodic house style and classifies himself as a melodic house artist. He incorporates the sounds of piano and guitar for a ‘hybrid of electric and organic’ musical style.
Who is Gryffin married to?
Gryffin was married to his long-term girlfriend, Steph Griffith in 2018. However, their marriage information is yet to be disclosed. Presently, the couple is maintaining a peaceful relationship. Also, there are no records of his past relationship and affairs.
What is Gryffin net worth?
Gryffin has reported $1 million net worth as of 2020. He accumulated such a good sum of money through his career as a DJ. He also adds up his fortune through his concerts and tours.
How tall is Gryffin?
Gryffin has a height of 5 feet 9 inches and his weight is currently unknown. His eyes are brown and hair color is black. His other body information is still under review. Whenever we will update, we will let you know.