Facts of Harold Reid
|Full Name:||Harold Reid|
|Age:||82 years 11 months|
|Birth Date:||August 21, 1939|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Sagittarius, Gemini, Aries|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Harold Reid|
Harold Reid was an American country singer who used to sing bass in the country quartet, The Statler Brothers. He was also the key songwriter of the group best known for the song, Bed of Roses. Sadly, he died on 24th April 2020 due to a long battle with kidney failure. To know more about him, you can read the below article.
What is Harold Reid famous for?
- An American country singer and songwriter.
- The bass singer of The Statler Brothers.
When was Harold Reid born?
Going back to his early life, Harold was born in Staunton, VA, the United States to his parents, Sidney Boxley and Mary Frances Reid in the year 1939. His nationality is American and his ethnicity is currently unknown. Similarly, her birth sign is Leo and he is Christianity by religion. Further, he raised along with his brother named Don Reid and his academic qualification is still under review.
When did Harold Reid begin his music career?
- Taking about his music journey, Harlod began his career in 1995 with the Statler Brothers in Staunton, Virginia, USA.
- In 1964, they started to advance toward turning out to be Johnny Cash’s supporting vocal for 8 1⁄2-year continue running as his opening showing. This season of their calling was memorialized in their tune “We Got Paid with Cash”.
- They were featured ordinarily on Cash’s hit exhibit The Johnny Cash Show on ABC. The show continued running from 1969-1971. As a result of their developing business, the Statlers left Cash’s escort around the mid-1970s to look for their callings. They left Cash on extraordinary terms.
- They earned the fundamental spot on the Billboard outline on different occasions: for “Do You Know You Are My Sunshine?” in 1978; “Elizabeth” in 1984; and in 1985, “My Only Love” and “A great deal on My Heart”. Since encircling, the Statler Brothers have released over 40 assortments.
- The group disbanded and retired after completing a farewell tour on October 26th, 2002. Balsley and Don Reid continue to reside in Staunton, as did Harold Reid until his death in April 2020.
Who was Harold Reid’s wife?
Harold Reid was married to his wife Brenda Reid. Together, the pair blessed three children named Will Reid, Jim Reid Weller, and Kamen Reid. The pair lives blissful life until his death in 2020 with their children. Sadly, the pair separated forever.
How did Harold Reid die?
Harold Reid died in his hometown of Staunton, VA on 24th April 2020 after a long battle with kidney failure at the age of 80. His nephew Debo Reid confirmed his death through his Instagram post.
Also, his band’s website states, “He is and will always beloved by his family, friends and millions of fans. His singing his songwriting and his comedy made generations happy. He takes a piece of our hearts with him.”
How much is Harold Reid worth?
Harold Reid has reported a net worth of $1.6 million as of 2020. He had earned through his successful career as a musician in the field of the music industry. As of now, we have no exact information about his assets details and salary. Whenever we will be updated, we will get back to you.
What was Harold Reid height?
Harold Reid has a height of 5 feet 10 inches and he weighs around 84 Kg. His eyes are green and his hair color is grey. Likewise, his chest, waist, and biceps sizes are 43-34-16 inches respectively. Further, he used 10 (US) shoe size.