Rapper and Songwriter
Facts of Huey
|Age:||33 years 10 months|
|Birth Date:||January 01, 1989|
|Profession:||Rapper and Songwriter|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Scorpio, Virgo, Taurus|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Huey|
Lawrence Frank Jr. was an American rapper and songwriter who was known by his stage name Huey and famous for his debut single “Pop, Lock & Drop It” which eventually reached the No. 6 spot on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. He started his career creating hip hop beats and was referred by his brother to Producer Angela Richardson who was creating a rap group and starts performing. His debut album was Notebook Paper and the song”Pop, Lock & Drop”, which was released on September 19, 2006, which reached No. 6 at Hot 100 Billboard US, No.6 at Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs Billboard and No. 2 at Rap songs Billboard in the same year. Redemption is another second studio album by Huey which was released on September 14, 2010, and unfortunately, it was his last album released in his lifetime before he passed away on June 25, 2020.
He has also featured on a series of mixtapes like “Who the F*ck is Huey”, released on January 5, 2011, and “Project H” released on May 14, 2014.
He was shot dead in front of his own home in the St.Louis suburb of Kinloch on June 25, 2020, with another unidentified 21 years old male victim.
What was Huey famous for?
- For his songs “Oh” and “Pop, Lock & Drop It” in 2006.
- His Debut album “Notebook Paper” released in 2007.
- Shot dead in front of his own place in Kinloch, Missouri.
Huey the Rapper
An American rapper who was known as Huey by his stage name was born on January 1, 1989, in Kinloch, Missouri, United States of America. His birth name was Lawrence Frank Jr.He was an American citizen and holds an American nationality. There is no information about his parent’s occupation and his siblings. He has stated that his childhood was really rough and crazy experienced growing up in a tough area, which was mentioned in his rap lyrics. His father and mother were both engaged on drugs and his brother was in and out of jail mostly time and he was being chased by the fosters. He is Capricon by his zodiac sign. He is of African-White ethnicity. He is the youngest son of his family and he has four siblings.No information available about his education.
Huey Career Timeline
- He began to create hip hop beats at the age of 15 and started dropping beats with a friend on his neighborhood block of Arlington Ave. His older brother referred to music Veteran Angela Richardson and he made his ambition became more serious. He started writing rhymes such as “Oh” and “Pop, Lock & Drop It” and became local favorites among DJs and promoters. One of his mixtapes Unsigned Hype into college and other surrounding mediums was sold out its 8000 copies. He was being observed by producer RJ Chapman and later he Chapman introduced Vice President of A&R at Jive Records, Mickey “MeMepHitz” Wright in early 2006.
- His Debut album “Notebook” was released in mid-2007 and was a mixture of Nelly, Chingy, and Ludacris. The album had a great success and reached No.26 on the Hot 200 Billboard US, No 10 on Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums Billboard, and No 4 on Rap Albums Billboard in June 2020.
- His one of the biggest hit to date single was “Pop, Lock & Drop It” and reached No.6 on the Billboard Hot 100 and No 2 on Rap Songs Billboard and W certified 2x Platinum.
- Redemption album was second studio album by Huey which was released on September 14, 2010, and unfortunately, it was his last album released in his lifetime before he passed away on June 25, 2020.”Smile and Wave” was his single from that album featuring Dorrough and was released on June 15, 2010.
- Huey announced that he had officially signed with Waka Flocka Flame’s label Brick Squad Monopoly in 2013 and started working for his third album. He has released his mixtape entitled Project H in May 2014 with Brick and that didn’t go well and been relatively quiet on the music scene for years.
- “24/7-365” (featured by Maino and Glasses) and “Payow!” (featured by Juelz Santana and Bobby V) was his non-album singles in 2008. “Pulled Away” as his non-album single in 2020.
- One of his music executive William “Quayshaun” carter, who had worked with Huey in the 2010s stated that Huey started a business in Clothing and it was working out and he was happy with his new business.
- He has associated with so many great rappers like T-Pain, Bow Wow, Dorrough, Lloyd, and Yo Gotti during his career.
Huey Killed in Shooting
A famous St. Lous rapper Huey was killed during a late-night double shotting in north St.Lous County. He was one of the two people shot in the 8100 clock of Martin Luther King in Kinloch around 11 pm. He was taken to hospital with at least one gunshot wound as per police but pronounced dead shortly after from his arrival to the hospital. A second unidentified person was also shot on that incident and being treated for non-life-threatening injuries. There is no much information available about the incident of how it happened and who killed Huey.
As per the Ferguson police investigation, there was no arrest in connection with the shooting and motive has not been determined. The murder case of him still remains very active and mystery at this time also as per the police.
He is straight to his sexual orientation. There is no information available about his relationship or about marriage. It is rumored that he left to survive his 13 years old daughter.
As we can see him from his images, his hair color is black and also black of his eye color as he is from African-American ethnicity. He has an average body build. No information is available about his body measurement.
Huey Net Worth
He was a rapper and released two albums and did mixtapes and non-album single. He had a business of clothing which were running well as per his colleague, he must have a good fortune earned from his albums and his business but sorry to inform that there is no information available about his net worth.