Singer and Songwriter
Facts of Hunter Hayes
|Full Name:||Hunter Hayes|
|Age:||31 years 4 months|
|Birth Date:||September 09, 1991|
|Profession:||Singer and Songwriter|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Taurus, Capricorn|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Hunter Hayes|
Hunter Easton Hayes famed as Hunter Hayes is a famous American country music singer, songwriter, and multi-instrumentalist. He released his self-titled debut album in 2011 which reached number seven on the Billboard 200 and number one on the Top Country Albums and has sold over 1.1 million copies. Its most successful single, “Wanted”, has sold over 3.5 million copies and made Hayes the youngest male act to ever top the Billboard Hot Country Songs. He has been nominated for five Grammy Awards, including Best New Artist and won the CMA Award for New Artist of the Year in 2012, along with three BMI Awards. He is active on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. He has 682k followers on Instagram and has 1.52 million followers on Twitter. Likewise, he has more than 1 million followers on Facebook.
- Being an American country singer.
- For his hit singles like “Wanted” and “Somebody’s Heartbreak” and others.
What is the birthplace of Hunter Hayes?
Hunter Hayes was born on 9th September 1991 with the real name/birth name of Hunter Easton Hayes. His birthplace is in Breaux Bridge, Louisiana, the USA. His nationality is American and his ethnicity is Mixe of French, Scots-Irish, English, and German. His race is White. He grew up singing songs in both English and French. He was born to his parent; Leo Hayes (father) and Lynette Hayes (mother). There is no information about his siblings and educational background. His horoscope sign is Virgo and his religion is Christian. He celebrated his 28th birthday as of 2019.
How Hunter Hayes started his career?
- Hunter Hayes began his career when he was only two and at the age of four, he began making appearances locally and on national television, including Maury, Rosie O’Donnell Show, and the Nickelodeon game show Figure It Out, where he performed “Jambalaya (On the Bayou)”.
- He was welcome to perform at a White House yard party amid the Clinton organization at age seven.
- At age 9, Hunter released his debut independent studio album “Through My Eyes” on October 8, 2000, under Sugartown Records and Louisiana Red Hot Records.
- Moreover, he released several more independent albums: Make a Wish in 2001, Holidays with Hunter in 2003, Honoring our French Heritage in 2006, and Songs About Nothing in 2008.
- He then moved from Breaux Bridge to Nashville, Tennessee, and signed with Universal Music Publishing Group as a songwriter in 2008.
- He co-wrote “Play” for the Rascal Flatts album Nothing Like This. In September, he was signed to Atlantic Records Nashville and began working on what would become his major-label debut in the year 2010.
- He also appeared as the opening act of 10 dates of country star Taylor Swift’s Speak Now World Tour throughout the summer of 2011 and concluded his leg of the tour in St. Louis, Missouri.
- In April 2011, he had gone on his own radio tour where he debuted songs that would appear on his debut album.
- His debut headlining tour was the Most Wanted Tour; the first leg of the tour began on October 8, 2011, in Beaumont and ended on December 4, 2011, in San Bernardino.
- He contributed a duet to the soundtrack of 2011’s Footloose remake, recording a cover of Mike Reno’s and Ann Wilson’s 1984 hit “Almost Paradise” from the original film with singer Victoria Justice.
- He was the opening act on the Rascal Flatts “Thaw Out” tour from January to February 2012.
- “Where We Left Off” is an original song, written by Hayes for the 2012 war film Act of Valor.
- In May 2012, Martin Guitars named Hayes as C.F. Martin & Co.’s newest brand ambassador.
- On 7th September 2012, he was inducted at the Mahalia Jackson Theater in New Orleans, Louisiana into the Louisiana Music Hall of Fame.
- His debut single, “Storm Warning”, released to radio on 16th May 2011.
- His self-titled major-label debut album was released on 11th October 2011.
- He co-wrote every song, played every instrument, and along with Dann Huff, produced the album.
- “Wanted”, the second single, was released to radio on March 5, 2012.
- On 24th July 2012, he appeared on the CBS’s The Talk, where he was then given an RIAA Gold Certification plaque for “Wanted”.
- “Somebody’s Heartbreak”, the album’s third single, went to No. 1 on the Country Airplay chart.
- He then began appearing as the opening act on 90+ dates for Carrie Underwood’s Blown Away Tour.
- The album’s fourth single, “I Want Crazy”, which is from the deluxe Encore edition, was released to country radio on 7th April 2013.
- He performed “Invisible”, the lead single from his second album, at the 56th Annual Grammy Awards.
- The album’s second single, “Tattoo” released to country radio on 16th June 2014.
- On 20th July 2014, his self-titled debut album was certified double platinum by the RIAA.
- “Light Me Up”, another single from the deluxe version of his debut album.
- On 21st May 2015, he released “21”, which was the title track for both his EP and a third studio album.
- On 2nd November 2016, he performed with four holograms of himself on Jimmy Kimmel Live’s after the CMA show.
- He then performed as part of the C2C: Country to Country festival in the UK where he played alongside Dan + Shay and Darius Rucker supporting Reba McEntire and will return in 2019 with Carly Pearce and Dustin Lynch in support of Lady Antebellum in March 2017.
- He released several songs including “Yesterday’s Song” which were slated to be part of a studio album set to be released in February 2018.
- He also appeared as a guest in a Nickelodeon show, Bella and the Bulldogs.
- He guest-starred on Darci Lynne: My Hometown Christmas in December 2018.
- Also, he recorded a duet with Irish singer Catherine McGrath for her debut album Talk of This Town.
- He released his first radio single in three years titled “Heartbreak” which was the lead single for an upcoming album to be released by Warner Music Nashville in January 2019.
- He made a surprise announcement on NBC’s Today Show revealing his album Wild Blue (Part I) would be released on 16th August 2019.
- The album is the first part of a three-part ‘trilogy’ of albums.
- He was revealed to be the Astronaut in the third season of The Masked Singer in April 2020.
What Awards and Achievements have achieved by Hunter Hayes?
Regarding his awards, nomination, and achievements; he was nominated for three Grammys including Best New Artist at the 2013 Grammy Awards; he is the youngest male country artist to be nominated in all three categories for which he was nominated. On 24th July 2012, he appeared on the CBS’s The Talk, where he was then given an RIAA Gold Certification plaque for “Wanted”. He was one of five country singers who won a CMT Artist of the Year award in 2013; this award is awarded every year to a group of country musicians who have had an outstanding year. In 2012, Hayes won an American Downhome Music Grant for Single by New Craftsman for his Wanted melody and another for Music Video by Another Craftsman. He was additionally named for New Craftsman and Breakthrough Artist of the Year and his tune Somebody’s Heartbreak was assigned for Single by Leap forward Craftsman. He likewise won the Teen Choice Grant for Choice Male Country Craftsman in 2012 and 2013 among a few different designations and awards. He has been selected multiple times for Grammy Grants. His initial three Grammy assignments came amid the 2013 Grammy Awards Show in which he got selected for Best New Craftsman, Best Downhome Collection (Hunter Hayes album), and Best Country Solo Execution (Wanted). His tunes I Want Crazy and Invisible was additionally named for Best Country Solo Execution at the 2014 and 2015 Grammy Grants respectively.
Tours of Hunter Hayes
- Most Wanted Tour (2011)
- Let’s Be Crazy Tour, with Ashley Monroe (2013)
- We’re Not Invisible Tour, with Danielle Bradbery and Dan + Shay (2014)
- 24 Hour Road Race to End Child Hunger (2014)
- Tattoo (Your Name) Tour, with Dan + Shay and The Railers (2014)
- Let’s Be Crazy / Crazier UK Tour (2015)
- 21 Tour, with Ryan Lafferty and Kelsea Ballerini (2015)
- Closer To You Tour, with Levi Hummon and Tegan Marie (2019)
Who is Hunter Hayes Dating?
Hunter Hayes is not married yet and he is still to get married. He was dating Libby Barnes; his girlfriend but the duo split later. The country singer thrilled fans with the recent release of his latest single “Yesterday’s Song.” Hayes shared the inspiration behind the song was about moving forward from bad phases in your life and that moment you realize it’s time to “move on.” In 2017, a discussion as to Hayes’ sexual introduction started after LGBT production, OUT Magazine included him in it’s 100 most Qualified Unhitched males rundown of that year but he is not gay and his sexual orientation is straight. As of now, he is living a single life without any disturbances. He is focusing on his career as of now.
What is Hunter Hayes’ Net Worth?
Hunter Hayes is one of the famous singer as well as a songwriter whose net worth is estimated to have $4.5 Million as of 2020. The multi-gifted instrumentalist and artist’s salary is unknown yet but there is no doubt in the mind of his followers that he is earning a cool amount of money from his singing career and he is satisfied with his earnings as of now. He has earned his net worth as a country music singer and songwriter with Atlantic Records in Nashville. He released his debut single titled “Storm Warning” on May 16, 2011. He was also the brand endorsement of C.F. Martin & Co.’s Guitars in 2012. His source of earning is from his singing career.
How tall is Hunter Hayes?
Hunter Hayes is a very young and handsome singer with a glowing face and a charming smile. He stands at the tall height of 1.68 m. or 5 ft 6 in. He weighs 65 kg or 143 pounds. His chest estimate measures 42 inches and he keeps up a fit physique. His hair color is blonde and has blue eyes. His arms size is 15 in and his waist size is 32 in. His shoe size is 10 US. Overall, he has got a healthy body.