Facts of Ian Gomez
|Full Name:||Ian Gomez|
|Age:||56 years 11 months|
|Birth Date:||December 24, 1965|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Scorpio, Virgo, Taurus|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Ian Gomez|
Ian Gomez is a famous American actor. He is best known for his comedic TV work such as series-regular stints as Javier on “Felicity” and Andy on “Cougar Town”. Felicity is an American drama television series while Cougar Town is an American television sitcom.
Rumors and Gossips
The couple had spent almost 25 years of marriage before Nia Vardalos filed for divorce from Ian Gomez in the month of July 2018. After two months, the case has been legally settled. She sought joint legal and physical custody of their 11-year-old daughter, Ilaria, whom the couple adopted in 2008. In regards to child support, those details were worked out privately.
Nia Vardalos And Ian Gomez ‘My Big Fat Greek Wedding’ Stars Quickly Settle Divorce
Early Life of Ian
Ian Gomez was born on 24th December 1965. Currently, he is 52 years. He was born in New York City, New York, the U.S. His nationality is American. His father is an artist and his mother is a dancer. His horoscope is Capricorn. He has a mixed ethnicity of Puerto Rican and Ashkenazi Jewish.
Body Features of Ian
Ian has got an attractive body with a charming smile. Due to his sexy body, he has a lot of fans. Ian stands 5 ft 6 in tall. The eye color and hair color of Ian is dark brown.
Career of Ian
- Ian Gomez started his career as an actor and played on the show ” The Drew Carey Show” from the year 1994 to 2005 as Larry Almada.
- In the year 1999, he also worked with Carey on the show named “Whose Line is it Anyway?”.
- Later from the year 1988 to 2002, he played on the WB show “Felicity” where his role was brilliant.
- In the year 2002, he also starred in Alanis Morissette’s “Hands Clean” music video and also later seen with Jeff Greene, Ted Danson, Michael York, and Hugh Mellon in two episodes of the HBO series “Curb Your Enthusiasm”.
- After his successful career, he appeared in ABC’s “Jake in Progress” from 2005 to 2006.
- In the year 2006, he appeared in the fourth episode of “Lost” the third season “Every Man for Himself”, and also in the episode of “Here We Go Again” as a therapist.
- He then took part in the ABC and later TBS comedy “Cougar Town” from 2009 to 2015.
- After that, he appeared in the year 2016 with this ex-wife, Nia Vardalos in “The Great American Baking Show”.
Controversary of Ian
The couple couldn’t have a biological child.
Affairs of Ian
Ian Gomez is a married man. He married Nia Vardalos in the year 1994 and later in the year 2018, the couple got separated. It was announced on July 3, 2018, that Vardalos filed for divorce from Gomez after 23 years of marriage due to irreconcilable differences. Nia Vardalos is an actress as well as writer. The couple adopted a daughter named Ilaria Gomez in the year 2008.
Vardalos became an overnight success after writing and starring in the 2002 film My Big Fat Greek Wedding, which had started out as a one-woman show that she performed. She also earned Oscar and Golden Globe nominations and spawned a 2003 television series, My Big Fat Greek Life, and a 2016 sequel, My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2.
Net Worth of Ian
The net worth of Ian is estimated to have $40 Million as ohave18. His salary is still to get unfold. There is no doubt to the follower of Ian that he is satisfied with his earning. He is living a luxurious lifestyle.
Ian is very active in the social media. He is active on the Instagram and Twitter. He has more than 25k followers in the Twitter and 7k followers in the Instagram.