Is famous for being Susan Rice's husband.
Facts of Ian O Cameron
|Full Name:||Ian O Cameron|
|Age:||61 years 5 months|
|Birth Date:||June 11, 1961|
|Married Date:||September 12, 1992|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is gay ?:||No|
|Education:||Master’s degree from the London School of Economics|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo, Aquarius, Libra|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Ian O Cameron|
Who is Ian O Cameron?
Susan Rice’s spouse is Ian O Cameron, a well-known Canadian ABC News executive producer. Susan Rice is a seasoned diplomat, policy expert, and public figure. They are the definition of a perfect couple.
How old is Ian O Cameron? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
As of 2022, Ian O Cameron is 61 years old. Cameron was born on June 11, 1961, in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. The zodiac sign of Ian O Cameron is a Gemini by birth. His lucky color is Yellow, and his lucky stone is Agate.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
Ian O Cameron stands 5 feet 9 inches tall. He is 70 kg in weight. His eyes are brown, and his hair is brown.
Ian O Cameron: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
Cameron is a devoted Christian, as are many other Canadians. His father is Newton D Cameron, and his mother is Marjorie Cameron. His father was a US Army soldier who worked throughout WWII and operated a lumber firm in Victoria. Unfortunately, his parents died in 2008. Cameron has three siblings: Donnell Cameron, Brian Cameron, and Laura Cameron.
Education Details: University, School, Graduation
In terms of Ian O Cameron’s schooling, he traveled to the United States and attended Stanford University (BA). He then attended the University of Oxford (MPhil, DPhil).
Relationship Status: Ian O Cameron is Married?
Ian O Cameron married Susan Rice on September 12, 1992, at the chapel of St. Albans School. They both attended the same university and graduated at the same time. Cameron was a senior in high school when they first met. They met for the first time during freshman orientation. “She struck me immediately away as someone distinctive,” Cameron said. She was more conscious and forceful.” Susan received the prestigious Rhodes Scholarship and went on to pursue her doctorate in international connections at Oxford University in the United Kingdom. Cameron has a master’s degree in international relations from the London School of Economics and Political Science as well.
Maris Rice-Cameron and Jake Rice-Cameron are the couple’s two children. Maris, their son, plays varsity soccer and basketball at Maret High School in Washington and will graduate in 2021. Similarly, the couple’s other son, Jake, is a conservative student at Stanford College and the president of the Stanford College Republicans, or SCR. It’s also why Jake is gaining media notice.
Professional Career and Achievements
- Politics overshadowed Cameron’s personal life. Cameron formerly worked in Toronto for a Canadian consulting firm. In addition, he was engaged by the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation in Toronto. Aside from that, no further information on Ian O Cameron’s career or professional life is available.
- Cameron rose to notoriety as a result of his connection with well-known actress Susan Rice. Susan Elizabeth Rice, usually known as Susan Rice, is a career diplomat, policy advisor, and public figure in the United States.
- Susan is now working as the Director of the United States Domestic Policy Council, with an expected start date of 2021. From 2009 until 2013, Rice, a Democrat, served as the United States’ 27th ambassador to the United Nations.
- In addition, he served as the United States’ twenty-fourth national security advisor from 2013 to 2017.
- Susan was born in Washington, D.C. on November 17, 1964. Susan studied at Stanford University and New College, Oxford. She was a Rhodes Scholar and received a DPhil from the University of Oxford (Ph.D.). She served on President Bill Clinton’s National Security Council from 1993 to 1997.
- Similarly, she served as the State Department’s assistant secretary of state for African affairs from 1997 to 2001. Susan was the Department of State’s youngest regional assistant secretary of state at the time, having started her career at the age of 32.
- Rice’s tenure marks a watershed moment in US–Africa policy, with the passing of the African Growth and Opportunity Act, backing for democratic transitions in South Africa and Nigeria, and a mature US commitment to battling HIV/AIDS.
- Rice, a former Brookings Institution colleague, advised Democratic presidential candidates Michael Dukakis, John Kerry, and Barack Obama on international policy. Rice was on Obama’s list of UN Ambassador nominees when he won the presidential election in 2008.
- The Senate reached a unanimous accord to settle her case on January 22, 2009. Susan worked on human rights and anti-poverty problems at the UN, as well as highlighted climate change, LGBT, and women’s rights as global priorities.
- Susan then led the United States to sign treaties like the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities, and the Millennium Development Goals of the United Nations.
- She even supported Israel at the UN Security Council, calling for tough sanctions against Iran and North Korea and recommending a US-NATO action in Libya in 2011. Mentioned as a prospective replacement for retiring US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in 2012.
- Rice left with the impression that the entire situation was linked to the 2012 attack on a US political facility in Benghazi. President Barack Obama did, in fact, appoint her to the job of National Security Advisor in 2013.
- She was there championing the United States’ efforts on the 2015 Iran nuclear deal, the Ebola outbreak, the restart of relations with Cuba, and the Paris Climate Agreement. Susan was appointed director of the Biden administration’s Domestic Policy Council in 2021.
How much does Ian O Cameron earn? Net worth
As a result of his indicated occupation, the Executive Producer has a nice net worth of $2 million. Because his wife has a significant net worth, he has had no trouble covering his family’s demands. They come together to help their entire four-person family. His wife, Susan Rice, on the other hand, has a whopping $40 million in net worth. Susan Rice’s fortune is derived through her work as a diplomat, academic, and public figure.
Furthermore, Susan and Ian were discovered to own $600,000 in stock in the Canadian energy corporation “TransCanada” in 2012. The corporation even owns the divisive Keystone XL project. The pair also owns a number of other fossil fuel corporations, which created criticism when she was Secretary of State for a short time.
Social Media Profile
He is not currently active on any social media platforms.
- 1 Who is Ian O Cameron?
- 2 How old is Ian O Cameron? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
- 3 Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
- 4 Ian O Cameron: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
- 5 Education Details: University, School, Graduation
- 6 Relationship Status: Ian O Cameron is Married?
- 7 Professional Career and Achievements
- 8 How much does Ian O Cameron earn? Net worth
- 9 Social Media Profile