Facts of Jack Higgins
|Full Name:||Jack Higgins|
|Age:||23 years 4 months|
|Birth Date:||March 19, 1999|
|Lucky Color:||Sea Green|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Cancer, Scorpio|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Jack Higgins|
Brilliant Australian rules footballer who is currently playing for the Richmond Football Club in the Australian Football League (AFL) is named as Jack Higgins. He was also named All Australian at the 2017 AFL Under 18 Championships and won the Morrish Medal as the best player in the Victorian junior state league, the TAC Cup. He was drafted by Richmond with the last pick of the first round in the 2017 AFL national draft and made his debut for the club in round 3 of the 2018 season. He is nicknamed as Higgo. His playing position is Forward or Midfielder and plays by wearing jersey number of 28.
Gossips and Rumors
Richmond’s Jack Higgins stuns with controversial AFL goal in win over Collingwood. With Collingwood defender Darcy Moore hot on his tail, Higgins ran across the line in the third quarter of the Tigers 28-point victory at the MCG. He managed to keep the ball from going over for a behind, but he had to step around the back of a goalpost.
- Winning the Morrish Medal as the best player in the Victorian junior state league
Early Life of Jack
Jack Higgins was born on 19th March 1999. Currently, he is 19 years. He was born in Australia. His nationality is Australian. His ethnicity is White. Being a famous footballer, he has not revealed his parent’s details to the media.
Moving towards his education, he attended Caufield Grammar School.
Body features of Jack
The height of this famous footballer is very tall. He stands 1.77m tall. He has got a healthy and balanced weight of 76 Kg. His body structure is very attractive and sexy. Also due to his charming face smile, he gained a lot of followers towards him.
Career of Jack
- Jack started his very first career by playing competitive football with Ormond Football Club in the South Metro Junior Football League before later moving to play for East Malvern Junior Football Club in the same league.
- His first representative football experience came when he joined the Oakleigh Chargers under-16s program and also named the best player at the Under 16 national championships.
- He also won the Morrish Medal as the TAC Cup’s best and fairest player on the back of his spectacular 2017 season.
- He was invited to attend the national draft combine in Melbourne in October 2017.
- Later, he was drafted by Richmond with the club’s first pick and the 17th selection overall, the last pick of the 1st round in the 2017 AFL national draft.
- He played his first football in Richmond colors when he represented the club in a series of AFLX exhibition matches in Sydney in February 2018.
- He was selected to make his AFL debut against Hawthorn at the MCG and had a quiet start to the match, failing to win a possession the match’s first quarter.
- Later, he was omitted from the round 4 side chosen to face the Brisbane Lions due to the return of premiership players Dion Prestia and Josh Caddy.
- He also became the first Richmond player to kick multiple goals in the first two matches of their career.
- He was also awarded the round 18 nomination for the 2018 AFL Rising Star award an at season’s end he was nominated for the AFL Players Association’s Best First-Year Player award.
- He then signed a two-year extension on his draftee contract in July 2018 that sees him contracted to Richmond until at least the end of the 2021 season.
Affairs of Jack
Jack is still single and not married yet. There are no any rumors about him and there is no clue of him dating with women. He is a very secretive person. He possibly may have a girlfriend but he has not revealed anything about his love life to the media.
Net Worth of Jack
Jack is earning a good amount of money from his profession. His major source of earning is from his career. The net worth and salary of Jack is not revealed yet and will be updated soon. There is no doubt to the followers of him that he is earning a good amount of money from his work.