Jake Webber is a very famous Instagram Sensational and Social Media Influencer.
Social Media Influencer
Facts of Jake Webber
|Full Name:||Jake Webber|
|Age:||3 years 9 months|
|Birth Date:||June 07, 2019|
|Birth Place:||kansas, USA|
|Net Worth:||$1 M|
|Profession:||Social Media Influencer|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is gay ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Jack Webber|
|Mother's Name:||Lora Webber|
|Height / How tall :||5.8 inches|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo, Aquarius, Libra|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Jake Webber|
Jake Webber is a very famous Instagram Sensational and Social Media Influencer. He is recognized for posting model-like pictures and lifestyles. He is also known for his promotional work, tour, and events. He has also featured on several TV series which has added more recognition to his brand. Some of his most popular YouTube videos include, ‘Reacting to Funny Video Memes of us W/ Roommates’, ‘Opening a Demon in a Box DYBBUK Box’, ‘Trap House Anthem (Official Music Video)’, and ‘Trying Dollar Store Food With Corey’.
Who is Jake Webber?
Jake was born on 11th June 1998 in Kansas, USA. He has three siblings who are named Ryan, Reggie, and Jillian. He was born into the family of Lora and Jack Webber. He has a close bond with his family as a whole. Regarding his education, he has not disclosed his educational background and learning activities. His birth sign is Gemini.
How tall is Jake Webber the YouTuber?
Jake is a very handsome person with a very charming smile on his lips. He stands at a height of 5 feet 8 inches and he has a balanced weight of around 69 kg. He has a pair of dark brown and blonde hair color. His other body information will be added soon.
Jake Webber Career
- Jake Webber began his career in social media on Vine in 2013.
- When he joined the Vine platform, he is well known on the platform for posting videos.
- He then started uploading nonsensical, funny and creative skits on it just like many other millennials.
- He is a social media star and video content creator who also joined MAGCON Next and he is also known for doing other tours, events, and promotional work.
- He also worked with Disney, McDonald’s and Doritos.
- He is also very known on his Musical.LY account where he gains notable followers before it was later shut down.
- He has received fame on his Instagram account where he has gained over 150,000 followers and 825,000 followers.
- His first YouTube video titled ‘Ghost Pepper Gummy Bear Prank on Sister’ was posted on October 7, 2015. While the video received more than 43k views, there was nothing original about its content.
- His 2017 music video ‘Got Damn No (Gotdamnzo Diss Track)’, published on November 15, in which he targeted Instagram star iamzoie or GotDamnZo, received more than 66k views.
- He had better luck on YouTube in 2018, especially when he started collaborating with other YouTubers.
- Videos like ‘Reacting to Photoshopped Pictures of us W/ Roommates’ and ‘Slingshot of Death W/ Sam and Colby’ were instant hits.
- ‘Burning the DYBBUK Box (Demon in a Box)’, ‘Rating Funny Video Memes of us W/ Roommates’, ‘I Bought a Demon in a Box (DYBBUK Box)’ are some of his most viewed content.
- Most of his early 2019 videos, excluding a couple, have failed to emulate the success of 2018.
- Still, with more than 587k subscribers on his channel, Jake’s popularity is on the rise.
Marital Status, Wife, Girlfriend, Child
Jake Webber is a very secretive person. He is not in an openly romantic relationship and neither has he been involved in any relationship speculations over the years. As of today, he is focusing on his career.
Net Worth of Jake Webber
Jake Webber’s estimated net worth is between $100 Thousand to $1 Million. His primary income source is from his Instagram career. His exact salary has not been revealed yet but there is no doubt in the mind of his follower that he is earning a considerable amount of salary from his present work.