Facts of Jalen Green
|Full Name:||Jalen Green|
|Age:||21 years 3 months|
|Birth Date:||February 09, 2002|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Aquarius, Gemini, Sagittarius|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Jalen Green|
A Filipino-American professional basketball player is named for Jalen Green. He is currently signed with the NBA G League on 16th April 2020. He was a consensus five-star recruit and the top shooting guard in the 2020 class, with ESPN ranking him number one overall. He has won three gold medals with the United States at the junior level and was named the most valuable player (MVP) of the 2018 FIBA Under-17 World Cup. Overall, he is a very talented basketball player.
- Being a basketball player for NBA G League.
- For winning three gold medals with the United States at the junior level and was named the most valuable player (MVP) of the 2018 FIBA Under-17 World Cup.
What is the birthplace of Jalen Green?
Jalen Green was born on 9th February 2002. His birthplace is in Merced and Livingston, California, in the USA. His nationality is American and his ethnicity is Mixed. His birth name/real name is Jalen Romande Green. He is nicknamed as Unicorn. Green’s mother, Bree Purganan, is a nurse. He is of Filipino descent. His stepfather, Marcus Green, was a basketball teammate of NBA player DeShawn Stevenson at Washington Union High School in Fresno. When Green was in third grade, he moved with his family to Fresno, California. By sixth grade, he was playing Amateur Athletic Union basketball and practicing for five hours each day. As of 2020, he celebrated his 18th birthday. He is Christian by religion and his birth sign is Aquarius. He attended San Joaquin Memorial High School.
How was Jalen Green’s Career?
- Jalen Green started playing basketball for San Joaquin Memorial High School in Fresno for his first three years.
- Later, he was a full-time starter and averaged 18.1 points and nine rebounds per game as a freshman.
- Moreover, he led his team to a CIF Central Section Division II runner-up finish and the CIF Division II quarterfinals which made his earned MaxPreps Freshman All-American second team and CIF Central Section rookie of the year honors.
- He averaged 27.9 points and 7.7 rebounds per game, leading San Joaquin Memorial to a Central Section Division II title and the CIF Open Division playoffs in his sophomore season.
- In addition to this, he was named MaxPreps National Sophomore of the Year and made the USA Today All-USA California second team.
- He averaged 33 points, eight rebounds and five assists per game for San Joaquin Memorial as a junior.
- He helped his team reach the CIF Northern California Division I quarterfinals.
- He was named USA Today All-USA California player of the year and appeared on the All-USA second team and MaxPreps All-American second team.
- He was selected to play in the McDonald’s All-American Game, the Jordan Brand Classic and the Nike Hoop Summit, but all three games were canceled due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- He is a consensus five-star recruit and the number one shooting guard in the 2020 recruiting class, according to major recruiting services 247Sports, ESPN and Rivals.
- He is ranked as the top recruit in his class by ESPN.
- On 16th April 2020, he announced that he would join the NBA G League, forgoing college basketball.
- He chose the G League over offers from Auburn and Memphis.
- He signed a contract with the NBA G League for the 2020-2021 season, bypassing college basketball on 16th April 2020.
- He became the first player to take part in the G League’s professional pathway, a one-year development program outside its traditional team structure that pays elite prospects over $500,000.
- He joined a select team, featuring both prospects and veterans, that plays a reduced schedule.
- He also hired Aaron Goodwin as his agent.
- Regarding his national team career, he represents the United States internationally but has also shown interest in playing for the Philippines in the future due to his Filipino background.
- Jalen made his national team debut for the United States at the 2017 FIBA Under-16 Americas Championship in Formosa, Argentina.
- He was named MVP of the 2018 FIBA Under-17 Basketball World Cup in Argentina after averaging a team-high 15.7 points, 2.3 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game and winning the gold medal.
- As the youngest member of his team, he averaged 10.1 points, 2.1 rebounds and 1.7 steals per game.
Who is Jalen Green Dating?
Jalen Green is not married yet and he is still to get married. Moreover, he is a very secretive person as he likes to keep his personal life private. Information about his dating life is not available at present as he has not revealed anything regarding his personal life. Also, there is no rumors about him dating anyone. As of now, he is focusing on his career rather than spending his valuable time in a relationship and having a girlfriend. He is straight by sexual orientation.
What is the Net Worth of Jalen Green?
Jalen Green is a Filipino-American professional basketball player who is signed with the NBA G League. He has an estimated Net Worth of $1 million dollars. He has accumulated his wealth from his successful career as a professional basketball player in the NBA G League. He earns an estimated annual salary of $500 thousand dollars for his season in the G League, according to ESPN. As of now, he is satisfied with his earnings and he is living a luxurious lifestyle.
How tall is Jalen Green?
Jalen Green is a very handsome basketball player with an athletic body build. He stands at a tall height of 1.96 m or six feet five inches. His balanced weight consists of 82 KG or 180 lb. His other body measurements such as waist size, biceps size, chest size and more are unknown yet. As of now, he has got a healthy body. He attracts a lot of people towards him due to his glowing face and charming smile.