Facts of Jamie Otis
|Full Name:||Jamie Otis|
|Age:||35 years 5 months|
|Birth Date:||June 15, 1986|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo, Aquarius, Libra|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Jamie Otis|
Jamie Otis is a reality TV personality who began her television career in 2012 through the reality TV show, The Bachelor. She later appeared in the show called Married at First Sight where she married the fellow contestant Doug Hehner as a part of the experiment. The couple later decides to stay together. Also, she is an author and released her book titled “Wifey 101: Everything I Got Wrong About Finding Mr. Right” in 2016. Further, she has more than 622K on her Instagram, 94.6K followers on her Twitter, and 34K on her Facebook accounts. Let’s know more about her through this article.
What is Jamie Otis famous for?
- A reality TV personality.
- Her appearances in the first season of Married at First Sight.
Where is Jamie Otis from?
Recalling her early life, Jamie was born in New York City, New York, the U.S. to her parents in the year 1986. Similarly, she is of American nationality and belongs to White ethnicity. Her birth sign is Gemini and her religious views are Catholicism.
What does Jamie Otis do?
- Moving towards her career, Jamie started her TV career through the sixteen seasons of the dating reality tv show called The Bachelor in 2012. However, She was eliminated in 7th place.
- Later, She returned for the third season of Bachelor Pad with David Mallet. Also, The two were eliminated in the 4th episode.
- In 2014, She appeared on the first season of Married at First Sight where she was picked to marry Doug Hehner.
- After six weeks of the wedding, They decided to stay married and have been together ever since. Also, The couple starred in the reality series Married at First Sight: The First Year, a spinoff that followed their lives after the show in 2015-16.
- In 2016, She hosts the Married at First Sight: Unfiltered, a sideshow that accompanied the third season of the matchmaking show. She has also done on-air hosting for The Chef’s Connection and Star Shop.
- Besides these, She has one acting credit in an episode of the 2014 television series Honestly Amelia, playing Ms. Williams.
- Also, She releases her book titled “Wifey 101: Everything I Got Wrong About Finding Mr. Right” in June 2016.
- Further, She launched her fine jewelry line in New York City.
Is Jamie and Doug Still Married?
Reflecting on her personal life, Jamie is married to Doug Hehner. The couple met in the TV show, Married at First Sight, and started dating each other. Later, the couple got married on 23rd march 2014. Together, the couple is blessed with two children named Henley Grace and Hendrix Douglas. Also, she suffered two miscarriages.
What is Jamie Otis Net Worth?
Being a reality TV personality, Jamie has a decent amount of money and fame through her profession in the field of the entertainment industry. Based on some online sites, her estimated net worth said to be $1 million and she was paid $15,000 per episode as of 2020.
How tall is Jamie Otis?
Observing her body physics, Jamie stands a height of 5 feet 7 inches, and her current body weight is yet to be disclosed. Similarly, she has a pair of blue eyes and brown hair color.