The wife of famous celebrity, Paul Lieberstein.
Facts of Janine Poreba
|Full Name:||Janine Poreba|
|Birth Date:||, 1973|
|Birth Place:||New York|
|Married Date:||July 19,2008|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||John Poreba|
|Mother's Name:||Elizabeth Poreba|
|Education:||Harvard University in Cambridge|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Janine Poreba|
Who is Janine Poreba?
Janine Poreba is a well-known American actress and English teacher. Janine Poreba is also well-known as the celebrity wife of American actor, screenwriter, and television producer Paul Lieberstein.
How old is Janine Poreba? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
As of 2022, Janine Poreba is 49 years old. Janine Poreba was born in 1973, in New York. The zodiac sign of Janine Poreba is unknown. Her lucky color is Unknown, and her lucky stone is unknown.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color (Shoe size, Dress size, Body Status)
Poreba’s body dimensions, such as her height, weight, chest-waist-hip measures, dress size, shoe size, and so on, are unknown. Janine also has brown hair and dark brown eyes.
Janine Poreba: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
Poreba was born in New York and reared there. Her full name is Janine Serafin Poreba. Janine Poreba’s exact birthday is unclear. Her parents were John Poreba and Elizabeth Poreba. Poreba’s father, John, teaches science at Columbia Grammar and Preparatory School in New York City, while her mother, Elizabeth, teaches English at the same school.
Education Details: University, School, Graduation
Janinne Poreba received a magna cum laude from Harvard. She also has a Master of Arts degree from the Monterey Institute of International Studies in teaching English to speakers of various languages.
Relationship Stats: Janine Poreba is Married?
Janine Poreba’s husband’s name is Paul Lieberstein. Janine is his second wife. The pair exchanged vows on Saturday evening, July 19, 2008. Rev. Dr. James G. Speer conducted their wedding at Battery Gardens. Battery Gardens is a restaurant in New York, and Rev. Dr. James is a Presbyterian clergyman. Rabbi Ari Fridkis also attended the ceremony. The lovers are currently live in the Brentwood neighborhood of Los Angeles, California.
Paul’s sister, Susanne, is the president of YouTube Premium programming. Susanne used to work in this role at MTV. Janine’s sister-in-law is also married to screenwriter and producer Greg Daniels. Warren Lieberstein is also Paul’s brother. Warren was married to one of his co-stars, Angela Kinsey.
Professional Career and Achievements
- Janine Poreba is an English as a second language lecturer at Santa Monica College in Santa Monica, California. Janine is also well-known for her parts in the 2005 television series Song of Back and Neck, Law & Order, and The Office.
- Janine’s father teaches science at Columbia Grammar and Preparatory School. Janine’s mother, on the other hand, is an early college English teacher at Bard High School. Both of their professional lives are concentrated in New York.
- According to her husband’s professional history, Paul Lieberstein serves on the advisory board of directors for Young Storytellers. It is a non-profit arts education organization situated in Los Angeles. Janine’s husband has also received numerous honors.
- Paul received his first Emmy nomination as a producer. He was nominated for an Emmy in 1999 for “Outstanding Animated Program (For Programming One Hour or Less)” for his work on King of the Hill.
- Janine’s husband has also won several honors for his work on The Office. In June 2007, her husband got a Daytime Emmy Award for “Outstanding Broadband Program – Comedy.” This award was granted to him for his work on The Office: Accountants webisodes.
- Janine’s husband was nominated for a Screen Actors Guild Award for “Outstanding Ensemble Performance in a Comedy Series” in 2006. In 2006, Paul received a Writers Guild of America Award for the series as a writer. He was nominated for a WGA Award for his performance in “The Coup.” Paul has also received recognition for his work as a co-executive producer.
- In 2006, it received an Emmy for “Outstanding Comedy Series.” Janine’s husband, Paul Lieberstein, was also received an Honorary Doctorate of Fine Arts by Hamilton College on May 22, 2011.
How much does Janine Poreba earn? Net worth
Poreba has not been extremely active as an actor, but she has been highly active in her other job as an English teacher. In Santa Monica, California, she teaches English as a second language at Santa Monica College. The actress has yet to reveal her net worth. According to sources, it is expected to be $800,000.
Social Media Profile
Janine Poreba is a TikTok user, and the platform is one of the fastest-growing social media platforms ever, allowing users to record and share short video snippets ranging from 15 seconds to one minute in length. TikTok, which is similar to the Creeping plant but much more popular, hasn’t stopped growing since its inception.