Jared Raymond Lorenzen was an American football quarterback and administrator.
Facts of Jared Lorenzen
|February 14, 1981
|July 03, 2019
|Relationship affair ?:
|Is gay ?:
|Height / How tall :
|Best Match for Marriage:
|Aquarius, Gemini, Sagittarius
|View more / View fewer Facts of Jared Lorenzen
An American football quarterback and commissioner of the Ultimate Indoor Football League is named Jared Lorenzen. Jared Lorenzen was signed by the New York Giants as an undrafted free agent in 2004. He was nicknamed Hefty Lefty and Pillsbury Throwboy because of his unusually high weight for a quarterback and being left-handed. He had earned a Super Bowl ring with the Giants in Super Bowl XLII as the backup quarterback behind Eli Manning when the team defeated the then-undefeated New England Patriots in 2007. Overall, he was a very talented footballer.
Former Kentucky quarterback, Jared Lorenzen dies at 38
Jared Lorenzen, a former standout quarterback at Kentucky who went on to earn a Super Bowl ring with the New York Giants, died Wednesday (3rd July 2019) at age 38. His family announced the news in a statement. “Please keep Jared’s family and especially his children, in your thoughts and prayers,” the statement said. His family announced (via Matt Jones of Kentucky Sports Radio), that Lorenzen was hospitalized and admitted to an intensive care unit while he struggled with an infection, kidney, and heart issues. In an update Tuesday, Lorenzen was said to be “still very sick” and on dialysis, with ongoing cardiac and renal issues.
When and Where did Jared die?
On 3rd July 2019, Jared died at the age of 38 in Lexington, Kentucky.
What was the cause of the death of Jared?
Jared died from an acute infection, complicated by heart and kidney problems.
Early Life of Jared Lorenzen
On 14th February 1981, Jared Lorenzen was born in Covington, Kentucky as Jared Raymond Lorenzen. His religion was Christian and his ethnicity was White. His nationality was American and his horoscope sign was Aquarius. As per his education, he attended Highlands High School and later attended Kentucky College for further study. He was born to Joe and Janet Hermes, his parents. There is no information regarding his sibling but we will let you know soon once we get information.
Body Measurements (Height, Weight, and more)
Jared was a very handsome person with a white skin tone. He had a tall height of 6 ft 4 in or 1.93 m with a balanced bodyweight of 129 kg or 285 lb. His other body measurement has not been disclosed yet but it will be added soon.
The career of Jared Lorenzen
- As a basketball in his high school, he massed for a Northern Kentucky-record 2,759 yards and 37 touchdowns in 13 games as a junior and he completed 62 percent of his passes for 3,393 yards, 45 touchdowns, and six interceptions as a senior.
- Later, he entered in football career from his college time.
- As a redshirt freshman, he was named the team’s starting quarterback by head coach Hal Mumme ahead of returning starter Dusty Bonner.
- He set school records in total offense, passing yards, and passing touchdowns, eclipsing many marks set by 1999 NFL No. 1 overall draft pick Tim Couch.
- Moving towards his professional career, he was not selected in the 2004 NFL Draft and signed as an undrafted free agent with the New York Giants.
- He declined an offer by coach Tom Coughlin to play in NFL Europe in 2005.
- He was the third-string quarterback for 2004 and 2005 for the Giants.
- He led his team to victory by engineering a game-winning drive against the Baltimore Ravens in the 2006 preseason.
- On 30th December 2006, he made his first appearance on the field in a Giants where he was used for one play, a quarterback sneak to make the first down on a third-and-one.
- On 7th January 2007, he made his second appearance against the Philadelphia Eagles.
- On 23rd June 2008, he was released by the Giants.
- He was signed by the Indianapolis Colts on 24th July 2008.
- He was waived during the final cuts for the 53-man roster.
- He was assigned to the Kentucky Horsemen on 10th February 2009.
- Later, the team went bankrupt and was dissolved in October 2009.
- On 23rd March 2010, he was hired as the quarterback’s coach at his alma mater, Highlands High School, in Fort Thomas, Kentucky.
- He again returned to professional football in 2011.
- He had a highly successful season, winning the league’s MVP award.
- He was named commissioner of the league after the 2011 season.
- He quit the UIFL’s top job and signed with the Owensboro Rage of the Continental Indoor Football League partway through the 2013 season.
- He returned to the River Monsters on 17th December 2013.
- He launched “The Jared Lorenzen Project” on 28th July 2017.
Marital Status, Wife, Divorced, Ex-Wife, Children
Jared was a married person. He was married to Tamara Lorenzen but later the couple got separated. The couple was dating since high school. Tamara Michelle Lorenzen of Fort Thomas was working on her degree at a university in Kentucky when she found out she was pregnant. Their daughter Taylar was born in July 2002. They also had one son Tayden born in 2009. Tamara holds a bachelor of science in business administration and management from Northern Kentucky University. She is also a registered nurse with a degree as a family nurse practitioner from Indiana Wesleyan University. He was assumed to be single at the time of his death.
Net Worth, Salary, Source Of Earning
The net worth of this famous and successful footballer is estimated to have $2.7 Million as of 2019. His salary was calculated as $440,160 as of 2007 as his present salary is unavailable but it will be added very soon.