Jeannie Mai is a well known American actress, television personality, make-up artist.
Facts of Jeannie Mai
|Full Name:||Jeannie Mai|
|Age:||44 years 11 months|
|Birth Date:||January 04, 1979|
|Birth Place:||California, United States|
|Net Worth:||$1.5 M|
|Marital Status:||In Relation|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Education:||De Anza College|
|Height / How tall :||5.4 inch|
|Waist Size:||23 inch|
|Bra Size:||34 inch|
|Hip Size:||35 inch|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Scorpio, Virgo, Taurus|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Jeannie Mai|
Jeannie Mai is a well known American actress, television personality, make-up artist and a veteran when it comes to matters relating to fashion. She has been the host and co-host of several television shows like Character Fantasy which she hosted in 2006 on USA Network and How Do I Look? on Style Network in 2004. Currently, she is a co-host on the Fox talk show The Real which debuted on the 15th of July 2013.
Over the years, Jeannie Mai has proven that she is capable of handling whatever gets thrown at her; most notably, during the end of her marriage. Many people don’t realize how strong she is but the truth is, irreconcilable differences in any marriage always spell disaster and Jeannie can attest to this fact. Her ten-year-old marriage with Freddy Harteis hit the rocks because of a difference of opinion on the issue of procreation. Here is more information you did not know about the talk show host.
The Real’s Jeannie Mai and Jeezy Are Officially Dating
It’s not too late for a little summer romance! A source confirms to E! News that Jeannie Mai is dating rapper Jeezy. The news comes after The Real co-host was spotted at Jeezy’s inaugural SnoBall Gala, which aims to raise funds for his non-profit Street Dreamz.
According to People, who first reported the news, the couple walked into the event last week arm-in-arm and were all smiles during the star-studded gathering. Rumors of a possible romance first sparked back in January when Malika Haqq posted a photo on social media of the pair hanging out together. “3’s Company,” she captioned the photo online. And soon after, Jeannie would address the romance speculation with her co-hosts on The Real.
“Jeezy and I hang out,” she told Tamera Mowry-Housley, Loni Love and Adrienne Bailon. “He’s very special to me, so we don’t have a label to define what it is we’re doing. We’re just having a good time together.”
“Real fam you know I always keep it a little too real at this table,” she added. “I promise you that when there is that one special boo, you will be the first to know from me.”
Jeannie’s new romance comes long after the Emmy and NAACP award-winning entertainer confirmed that she and Freddy Harteis were amicably divorcing after 10 years of marriage. For those wondering if they will get more details about the romance once season six of The Real returns, you’ll have to tune in. Fortunately, the talk show kicks off new episodes again beginning September 16.
Where is Jeannie Mai grew up?
Recalling her early life, Jeannie Camtu Mai was born and raised in San Jose, California, to a Vietnamese mother and a Chinese father. She is American by nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her birth sign is Capricorn. There is no information available on online sites regarding her parents and siblings.
Regarding her education, She attended Milpitas High School. She later attended De Anza College where she majoring in Communications. Further, When she was 9 years old, she was sexually abused by her older cousin.
What is the profession of Jeannie Mai?
- At age 18, Mai propelled her profession as a cosmetics craftsman for MAC Cosmetics while as yet living in San Jose, California.
- As a mentor, she worked her way from up close and personal until she was, in the long run, venturing to the far corners of the planet to work for superstars, for example, Christina Aguilera and Alicia Keys. Driving her to likewise fill in as a VIP cosmetics beautician for MTV’s Total Request Live, KCAL Los Angeles, and Good Day Sacramento.
- In 2003, Mai started trying out for nearby telecom companies with self-composed contents to exhibit her facilitating abilities. She has contracted to co-have the Asian American magazine-style show Stir, on the International Channel. Afterward, the San Francisco-based California Music Channel procured her to have her very own music commencement. Mai proceeded to turn into an amusement correspondent and maker of the WB’s The Daily Mixx.
- In 2005, Mai handled her first primetime facilitating job on Character Fantasy on the USA Network, where she enlivened visitors every week to live their dreams. Following this, she moved to Los Angeles to show up on MTV’s Granted close by Frankie Muniz and facilitated portions identified with design and diversion news on systems, for example, E!, Lifetime, TLC, and NBC.
- She likewise began showing up as an individual from the magnificence squad on TLC’s 10 Years Younger. In 2008, Mai facilitated TLC’s Miss America Reality Check. She additionally featured in the makeover extraordinary Dude, Where’s Your Style, and moved toward becoming representative of the makeup Never Accept Ordinary. The next year, Mai moved toward becoming the host of the Style Network’s design makeover show How Do I Look?.
- She additionally filled in as a reporter and end of the week have on NBC’s Extra TV with Mario Lopez. In the computerized domain, Mai was the occupant supporter of Perez Hilton’s style site Cocoperez.com. In 2011, Mai started facilitating the Miss Universe show and was a design specialist on the NBC weight reduction rivalry The Biggest Loser. Besides, Mai additionally facilitated the beautician rivalry The Next Style Star from Maker Studios and was the advanced journalist for NBC’s Fashion Star. In 2012, she showed up as a visitor judge on Asia’s Next Top Model, Cycle 1.
- In 2013, Mai was the host of a live week by week arrangement titled Style Pop on the Style Network. Right now, Mai is one of the hosts of the syndicated daytime television show, The Real, nearby Adrienne Houghton, Loni Love, Tamera Mowry-Housley, and Tamar Braxton (previous co-have for seasons 1 and 2), which debuted on July 15, 2013. It had a preliminary summer kept running during 2013 on the Fox Television Stations bunch under thought for a full dispatch in fall 2014. The show was endorsed to return September 15, 2014.
- She and her co-has have won two NAACP Image Awards and a Daytime Emmy Award for their work. In 2015, Mai was the host of the truth rivalry Steampunk’d on GSN. She additionally was a style reporter on Entertainment Tonight’.
- In 2016, she brought her show How Do I Look? to Asia’s Diva organize. The next year, she depicted Lady Luck on the American game demonstrates The Joker’s Wild. Mai likewise turned into a minister for ReimagineMyself.com a program empowering individuals living with backsliding numerous sclerosis (MS) to reconsider existence with the perpetual illness.
Who is Jeannie Mai married to?
Reflecting her personal life, Jeannie Mai was a married woman, she tied the knot to Freddy Harteis, host of The Hollywood Hunter. The duo exchanged a vow at an intimate ceremony on August 11, 2007.
The month of October 2017 was not a blissful one for Jeannie Mai and her husband, Freddy Harteis. Their decision to end their ten-year-old marriage was made public and the reason cited in the divorce papers was irreconcilable differences on the issue of having kids. Jeannie had always been opposed to having children and she made it clear right from the onset of their relationship, even before marriage. However, as Freddy grew older, he had a change of heart. In other words, divorce was inevitable.
As per online sites, Mai is in a relationship with Jeezy, a rapper at present. Further, she converted from Christianity to Buddhism.
How much does Jeannie Mai earn?
With her annual salary of $120,000, the contracts and brand endorsements she had signed in the past, the Real co-host can boast of an estimated net worth of $1.5 million. Considering how hardworking Jeannie Mai is, it won’t be totally surprising to see that amount go up in the future.
How tall is Jeannie Mai?
Observing her body physics, Mai stands a height of 5 feet 4 inches and weighs around 55 Kg. Similarly, she has a pair of black eyes and black hair color. Her shoe size is 6 (US) and bra size is 33B. Further, her body measures 34-23-35 inches.