Jeffrey Adam Driskel is an American football quarterback for the Denver Broncos of the National Football League.
Facts of Jeff Driskel
|30 years 10 months
|April 23, 1993
|Oviedo, Florida, United States
|When did Jeff Driskel get married ? (married date):
|Jensen Michelle Drisken
|Relationship affair ?:
|Is gay ?:
|University of Florida, Hagerty High School
|Height / How tall :
|6 feet 4 inch
|Best Match for Marriage:
|Virgo, Cancer, Capricorn
|View more / View fewer Facts of Jeff Driskel
An American football quarterback is named for Jeff Driskel. Currently, he is playing for the Detroit Lions of the National Football League (NFL). He was drafted by the San Francisco 49ers in the sixth round of the 2016 NFL Draft. He was selected 863rd overall by the Boston Red Sox in the 2013 Major League Baseball draft. Overall, he is a very talented and skillful player.
Jeff Driskel, the former Bengals quarterback, starts for Detroit Lions with Stafford hurt
With Matthew Stafford missing his first National Football League start since Jan. 2, 2011 – because of a back injury – the Detroit Lions went with former Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Jeff Driskel as their starter on Sunday against the Chicago Bears. He finished 27-of-46 for 269 yards with a touchdown and an interception along with 37 rushing yards on five carries in the Lions’ 20-13 loss. He started five games for the Bengals last season with Andy Dalton injured, completing 59.7 percent of his passes for 1,003 yards, with six touchdowns and two interceptions. He added 130 rushing yards and two touchdowns on the ground. The Lions signed Driskel and released Josh Johnson in September. Driskel was waived by the Bengals from the Reserve/Injured list with an injury settlement in September.
What is the birthplace of Jeff Driskel?
On 23rd April 1993, Jeff Driskel was born in Oviedo, Florida, the USA. He was born with the birth name of Jeffrey Driskel. His nationality is American and his ethnicity is white. He is Christian by religion and his horoscope sign is Taurus. As of 2019, he celebrated his 27th birthday. He attended Oviedo (FL) Hagerty High School. Later, he attended Louisiana Tech Florida. He was born to Mary Driskel (mother) and Jerry Driskel (father), her parents. He also has a brother named Jason Driskel.
How tall is Jeff Driskel?
Jeff is a very cool person with an attractive body and personality. With his charming and glowing face, he attracts a lot of people towards him. He has a tall height of six feet four inches or 1.93 m with a balanced bodyweight of 107 Kg or 235 lb. His other body measurements is still to get unfold yet but it will be added once we get details about it. His body build is athletic. He maintains his body a lot. Overall, he has got a healthy body.
For which team, Jeff Driskel is playing for?
- Jeff began playing football since high school.
- He threw for 4,844 yards and 36 touchdowns in his high school career.
- He was the Maxwell Football Club National High School Player of the Year and the Gatorade Florida Player of the Year in the year 2010 as a senior.
- Moreover, he was ranked as the best pro-style quarterback recruit in his class by Rivals.com and Scout.com.
- He was also accepted an athletic scholarship to attend the University of Florida.
- He appeared in five games, completing 16 of 34 passes for 148 yards with two interceptions as a freshman.
- He became the team’s starter as a sophomore in the year 2012.
- He broke his right fibula in a game against the University of Tennessee and missed the remainder of the season 2013.
- In the year 2014, he returned from the injury and kept his starting job to start the season but was later benched in favor of Treon Harris.
- He was granted a release from Florida and he transferred to Louisiana Tech University on 3rd January 2015.
- He passed for 4,033 yards with 27 touchdowns in his lone season at Louisiana Tech.
- Later, he was selected by the San Francisco 49ers in the sixth round of the 2016 NFL Draft with the 207th overall pick.
- The 49ers signed him to a four-year, $2.45 million contract with a signing bonus of $112,539 on 5th May 2016.
- He began training camp as the No. 4 quarterback on the depth chart.
- He was waived by the 49ers on 3rd September 2016.
- On 4th September 2016, he was claimed off waivers by the Cincinnati Bengals.
- He began the season as the Bengals’ third quarterback on their depth chart behind veterans Andy Dalton and AJ McCarron.
- He was later placed on injured reserve on 4th September 2017.
- On 21st October 2018, he made his regular-season NFL debut.
- On 31st August 2019, he was placed on injured reserve and was waived from injured reserve with an injury settlement on September 11.
- He was signed by the Detroit Lions on 17th September 2019.
- He made his first start for the Lions after Matthew Stafford was inactive due to injury on 10th November 2019 where he finished the Week 10 contest with 269 passing yards, one touchdown, and one interception as the Lions lost 13-20.
Who is Jeff Driskel’s wife?
Jeff Driskel is a married person. He was married to his girlfriend Tarin Moses. The duo was dating since 2016. They are also the proud parents of a beautiful daughter named Jensen Michelle Drisken who was born in the year 2018. His wife is a former cheerleader. As of today, there is no sign of divorce between them. His sexual orientation is straight and he is not gay. On the other side, he is also equally focusing on his career. The couple is living a happy life without any disturbances.
What is the Net Worth of Jeff Driskel?
The net worth of this football quarterback will be surely in millions. His net worth as of 2019 is estimated to have $1 Million. He reportedly signed a four-year contract worth $2,452,539 with San Francisco 49ers in 2016. Furthermore, the NFL player has an average salary of $613,135 annually. The contract includes a signing bonus of $112,539 with a guaranteed sum of $112,539. He has made earnings of $2,275,539 from his entire NFL career. His major source of earning is from his football career. Moreover, he is also earning a lot of money from various sponsorships. Overall, he is satisfied with his earnings and he is living a luxurious lifestyle from his earnings.