Facts of Jen Cloher
|Full Name:||Jen Cloher|
|Age:||50 years 1 months|
|Birth Date:||October 09, 1973|
|Marital Status:||In Relation|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Gemini|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Jen Cloher|
An Australian singer, and songwriter who is currently based in Melbourne, Victoria is named as Jen Cloher. She recorded and toured with her band “Jen Cloher and the Endless Sea” from 2006 to 2010.
Gossips and Rumors
- Jen Cloher Says Courtney Barnett’s Next Album Is “Definitely” Coming In 2018
Early Life of Jen
On 9th October 1973, Jen was born. Her birth nation is Australia. Her nationality is Australian.Currently, she is at the age of 44. She got a degree at the National Institute of Dramatic Art.
Body Features of Jen
The information about her body features has not still been revealed and will be updated soon.
Career of Jen
- Jen started her career by playing music as well as by acting.
- Her very first EP was “Permanent Marker” which was released in the year 2005.
- Her debut album “Dead Wood Falls”, was released in the year 2006 under the moniker “Jen Cloher And The Endless Sea”.
- The album’s single, “Rain” found itself on high rotation on Triple J.
- Cloher was also nominated for Best Female Artist at the 2006 ARIA Music Awards.
- She re-emerged in the year 2012, releasing a duet with former Kid Sam frontman Kieran Ryan entitled “Call if You Need Me” which was released on May.
- She released “Mount Beauty,” the first single from her then-yet-to-be-titled third album in October 2012.
- To support the album’s release, She began a crowdfunding campaign and collected $16,546.
- On January 2014, She won a Victorian Music Management Award and later released a new single named “In Blood Memory – “Stone Age Brain”.
- In the year 2016, She was featured on a new Milk! Records compilation entitled “Good for You”.
- In the same year, She announced that “Dead Wood Falls” was to be released on vinyl for the very first time to celebrate the album’s 10th year anniversary.
- Her 4th Album which is self-titled was released by Milk on June 2017.
- In December 2017, it was announced that she would be one of the guest judges for Happy Mag’s Needle in the Hay vinyl competition.
- Later she went on tour with her band in the year 2018, touring the United States, Europe, and Australia.
Affairs of Jen
Moving toward her personal life, Jen is a lesbian. Her partner is Courtney Barnett, an Australian Singer. They are in a relationship since 2011 and living a peaceful life.
Net worth of Jen
The net worth of Jen is estimated to have $1 Million as of 2018. She is satisfied with her earning.