Model and Actress
Facts of Jennifer Walcott
|Full Name:||Jennifer Walcott|
|Age:||45 years 3 months|
|Birth Date:||May 08, 1977|
|Profession:||Model and Actress|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Virgo, Cancer, Capricorn|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Jennifer Walcott|
Jennifer Walcott is an American model and actress who is known as Playboy magazine’s Playmate of the Month for August 2001. She is also known for being the wife of the NFL player, Adam Jason Archuleta. Similarly, She won a statewide Reader’s Digest contest by her written poem. Let’s know more about her through this article.
What is Jennifer Walcott famous for?
- An American glamour model and actress.
Where does Jennifer Walcott live?
Recalling her early life, Jennifer was born in Youngstown, Ohio, the U.S. to her parents in the year 1977. However, her parent’s details are yet to be disclosed. Also, she has three siblings She holds the American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her birth sign is Taurus.
For education, she attended Lowellville High School. Then, she enrolled at Santa Monica College.
Where does Jennifer Walcott work?
- Moving towards her career, Jennifer began her career as a model in mid-2001.
- Before modeling, she attended a Playboy party as a makeup artist working an event, and was taken notice of by accident. She was scheduled to shoot in mid-2001.
- After that, she also appeared in several music videos, television shows, and also in the covers of some reputed magazines.
- Later, she launched her website and appeared in many Playboy magazines.
- Then, She appeared several TV shows such as “Weakest Link”, “Street Smarts”, “Dog Eat Dog”, “Wild On!”, “Russian roulette”, “Howard Stern”, “MTV Cribs”, “Entertainment Tonight”, “Best Damn Sports Show Period”, “Ripley’s Believe It or Not”, “The Other Half”, and “Mom Time.”
- She also appeared in films like American Pie Presents: Band Camp (2005)
- and The Pool Boys (2008).
- In 2006, She was chosen as a finalist to compete in the 2006 WWE Diva Search but dropped out due to conflicts with other projects.
- In 2009, She co-hosted a local advice show in Arizona called Mom Time TV.
- Besides these, She has appeared several times as a “Postal Babe” on Running with Scissors’ official website. Also, She appeared as herself in the Postal III video game.
- Recently, she works as the spokesperson for Ciclon rum and Bally’s slot machine. She is also the new Mickey’s girl.
Who is Jennifer Walcott married to?
Reflecting on her personal life, Jennifer was married to his long-term boyfriend, Adam Archuletta on 23rd March 2010 in Cabos San Lucas, and the reception was held at the Esperanza Resort.
The pair started dating each other since 2005 and the couple shares a son named Jett James Archuleta in 2008 before their marriage. The coupe also blessed two children named Hawk Archuleta and Piper Rose Archuleta after their marriage.
How much is Jennifer Walcott worth?
Being an actress and model, Jennifer has a decent amount of money and fame through her profession in the field of the entertainment industry. Based on some online sites, her estimated net worth said to be $10 million and her annual salary is said to be $500 Thousand at present.
How tall is Jennifer Walcott?
Observing her body physics, Jennifer stands a height of 5 feet 3 inches and weighs around 48 Kg. Similarly, she has a pair of brown eyes and dark brown hair color. Further, her body measures around 31-24-31 inches, and her bra size is 36C (US).