Jill Bauer is a TV host T QVC.
TV Host and Author
Facts of Jill Bauer
|Full Name:||Jill Bauer|
|Age:||54 years 7 months|
|Birth Date:||April 06, 1968|
|Birth Place:||California, United States|
|Net Worth:||$5 M|
|Profession:||TV Host and Author|
|When did Jill Bauer get married ? (married date):||, 2003|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Education:||Southern California University|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Jill Bauer|
Sustaining the better family life with Doug Dunne, Jill Bauer, the TV host at QVC, has a relished career and personal life. Not only a better mother or wife, but she is also a good company and support for every bump and the challenges in their family life. Prioritizing more the family life, she has also enlighted her career part as being the TV host at QVC where she hosts the program and shares the news and stories of her décor, beauty & party-friendly ideas, and favorites. Here are some lesser-known facts about Jill.
Where did Jill Bauer grow up?
Recalling her early life, Jil Bauer was born in Southern California, America. She is of American nationality and belongs to White ethnicity. Her birth sign is Aries and faith in Christianity. Although there is not any sort of information provided about her childhood it has been said that Jill interviewed Barbara Walters. Her father was in construction and her mother was a teacher at a local school.
Regarding her education, Jill joined the local school in the community for her primary and secondary level of schooling. She then joined the high school in the local area itself. After that, she joined Southern California University and graduated from there with a major in broadcast journalism.
What is the profession of Jill Bauer?
- After graduating, she got into her career line with her first role through the weekend show as an anchor for CBS in Lafayette. There, she also took over the weekly police beat segment taking care out of it.
- Jill worked for Esquire magazine as a research assistant. She worked there till 1993. Two years later, she launched Smart kid magazine targeting parents of children 7-13 years old and focused much more on executive father and mother. There, she worked as a managing editor until September 1997.
- She moved ahead in her line as editor and journalist at Miami Herald, Miami Magazine, The New York Times and The Dallas Morning News. Jill also worked as an editorial contributor for the University of Miami Magazine (2002 to 2009) and worked as director and producer for Two to Tangle production since 2008.
- Sexy Baby, a documentary about “sexiness and the cyber age” premiered worldwide at the 2012 Tribeca Film Festival. It was produced by Two to Tangle Productions. Bauer co-directed the film along with Ronna Gradus. The film was born out of an experience Gradus had while photographing college-aged girls dancing on stripper poles while on assignment for the Miami Herald.
- Hot Girls Wanted is Bauer’s second documentary film. The film premiered at the 2015 Sundance Film Festival and was later released on Netflix on May 2015. Bauer co-directed this film with Ronna Gradus, her former co-director for Sexy Baby. The film focuses on several 18-25-year-old women and their experiences in the “amateur” pornographic film industry. The film especially focuses on young women who are enticed into the pornography industry often as a way out of their small towns.
- Besides these, Bauer wrote the non-fiction humor book “From ‘I Do’ to ‘I’ll Sue’: An Irreverent Compendium for Survivors of Divorce.” The 256-page paperback book features a mixture of “facts, quotes, and anecdotes about divorce” and was published on April 1, 1993, by Plume.
- Bill admits that she struggled to learn all the information she needed to know for the promotion of the products. She also revealed that she used to trick it by writing it all down – as the form of studying.
Who is Jill Bauer married to?
Reflecting her personal life, Jill got married to her husband Doug Dunne on 18th October 2003. The wedding was a closed ceremony with close friends and family present. The couple has a son named Trevor. They are also raising Doug’s daughter named Kylie from a previous marriage. She has been praised by many people as being a good role model for stepmothers.
She happily announced her second pregnancy on the air in 2014, but sadly she announced her miscarriage just four weeks later. She also asked the viewers to respect her privacy and not ask her matters about it on the air. In 2009, her family adopted a dog which they named Brosky. There are not any sort of conflicts or disagreements regarding their marriage anyway.
How much net worth does Jill Bauer?
Bauer’s salary has been stated to be approx USD 47,000 annually. This amount has been traced out from the maximum salary that the QVC host receives, which is USD 500,000 annually. So Jill certainly receives somewhere around. Her net worth has been traced to be around USD 5 million.
She lives a well-fascinated life indicating she has proper coordination with her earning and lifestyle. And, since her husband also earns a wonderful bunch of amount, their total net worth should certainly be something amazing.
How tall is Jill Bauer?
Observing her body physics, Jill has a charming personality and is a beautiful woman. She was rumored to have done plastic surgery on her face. There is not much information provided about her height and weight, but she seems much younger than her age.