James Joseph Cramer is an American television personality and host of Mad Money on CNBC. He is a former hedge fund manager as well as an author and a co-founder of TheStreet.com.
Facts of Jim Cramer
|69 years 0 months
|February 10, 1955
|Wyndmoor, Pennsylvania, United States
|When did Jim Cramer get married ? (married date):
|Cece Cramer, Emma Cramer
|Relationship affair ?:
|Is gay ?:
|N. Ken Cramer
|Louise A. Cramer
|Harvard Law School
|Height / How tall :
|5 feet and 5 inches
|Best Match for Marriage:
|Aquarius, Gemini, Sagittarius
|View more / View fewer Facts of Jim Cramer
I mean I'm not smarter than the market, but I can recognize a good tape and a bad tape. I recognize when it's right and when it's wrong and that's what my strength is.
I made a small fortune. I made a lot of money and I made a lot of other people wealthy.
The party line is that stocks historically have outperformed all other investment plans.
Jim Cramer is a renowned American television series and writer. He’s the host of CNBC’s Mad Money along with also a co-founder of all both TheStreet, Inc. Additionally, he’s a finance specialist and the hots of fund tv program Mad Money. Formerly, he had been likewise a hedge fund manager. Furthermore, Jim has also appeared in a couple of popular applications like NBC Nightly News, The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, and The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. To know more about hi, keep reading below.
Who are the parents of Jim Cramer?
Recalling his early life, Jim was born in Wyndmoor, Springfield Township, Pennsylvania, United States. Talking about his nationality, he is American and his ethnicity is White. He is the son of Louise A. Cramer and N. Ken Cramer. There is a lack of information available regarding his childhood.
Moving towards his education, he attended Springfield Township High School in Montgomery County. Later, he graduated magna cum laude from Harvard College with a B.A. in government. In 1984, Jim earned his Juris Doctor degree from Harvard Law School.
When did Jim Cramer begin to start reporting?
- Jim began his career working in multiple entry-level reporting jobs. Initially, he worked for Tallahassee Democrat. Later, he also worked for Governor Jerry Brown.
- For a short duration, he has also served in the Los Angeles Herald-Examiner and also became one of the first reporters at American Lawyer.
- In 1987, Jim founded his own hedge fund company, Cramer & Co. along with Eliot Spitzer and Martin Peretz. Back in 1996, Jim and Martin started TheStreet.com, Inc. After 14 years, he left Cramer & Co. in 2001.
- Moreover, CNCB appointed him as a host of Mad Money. In his show, he entertains and educates the investors about the stock market.
- In addition, the veteran host also began to host a radio show named Jim Cramer’s Real Money. Additionally, Jim has also appeared in a couple of popular programs such as NBC Nightly News, The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, and The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.
- Besides this, he has also published some of the best selling books such as Jim Cramer’s Getting Back to Even, Confessions of a Street Addict, Jim Cramer’s Get Rich Carefully, Jim Cramer’s Mad Money: Watch TV, Get Rich, and few more.
- So far, Jim has not won any awards in his career. Although, his works have been loved and appreciated by his fans.
Who is Jim Cramer married to?
Reflecting his personal life, Jim is a married man. He has been married twice in his life. Initially, he was married to his love Karen Backfisch-Olufsen in 1988. As a married couple, they have two children Cece Cramer and Emma Cramer. However, the pair couldn’t handle their relationship and separated in 2009.
After divorcing, Jim tied the knot with Lisa Cadette Detwiler in 2015. Since then, they are living happily and there are not any rumors of disputes and divorce between the couple. Currently, they are living happily and carrying their married life elegantly.
How much net worth does Jim Cramer own?
From his multiple careers, Jim earns the sum of a good amount of money and fame as a TV host and author. As per online sites, his estimated net worth said to be $100 million as of 2019 while his salary is yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Jim Cramer?
Observing his body statistics, Jim has a height of 5 feet 5 inches and his weight is 80 kg. Furthermore, there are no details regarding his body measurements. In the case of an update, we will let you know.