Jimin is a famous South Korean singer, songwriter, and dancer who currently is the member and the vocalist of the famous South Korean boy band "BTS(Bangtan Boys), under the record label Big Hit Entertainment.
Facts of Jimin
|Age:||26 years 9 months|
|Birth Date:||October 13, 1995|
|Birth Place:||Geumjeong District, Busan, South Korea|
|Net Worth:||$20 Million|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is gay ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Park Pil-woo|
|Mother's Name:||Park Mi-jeong|
|Education:||Global Cyber University|
|Height / How tall :||5.8 inch|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Gemini|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Jimin|
Go on your own path even if you live for a day
Never give up your on a dream that you've been chasing almost your whole
No matter how hard it is right now, think of what the result will make you feel
Jimin is a famous South Korean singer, songwriter, and dancer who currently is the member and the vocalist of the famous South Korean boy band “BTS(Bangtan Boys), under the record label Big Hit Entertainment. His band “BTS” became the first Korean group to win the prestigious Billboard Award. He is one of the most loved celebs in the world.
What is Jimin famous for?
- Famous as the member of the South Korean band “BTS”.
- Famous as South Korean singer and dancer.
When was Jimin born?
Jimin was born on 13th October 1995 in Geumjong District, Busan, South Korea. His birth name is Park Ji-min. South Korean is his nationality. His ethnicity is Asian. Libra is his zodiac sign.
He was born to Park Pil-Woo(father) and Park Mi-Jeong(mother). He has a younger brother, Park Ji Hyun.
He was raised in his hometown, Busan. He did his schooling at Busan’s Hodong Elementary School and Yonsan Middle School. He also learned contemporary dancing as a top student at Busan High School of Arts.
He was suggested to audition in an entertainment company by his teacher. Then, he auditioned in Big Hit Entertainment. After he passed the audition, he moved to Korean Arts High School in 2012 and graduated in 2014. At present, he is studying at Global Cyber University in South Korea.
- At present, Jimin is one of the most loved and popular celebrities in the world. He was the ninth most tweeted about celebrity in 2018.
- In 2019, his band received a plaque of appreciation from the Cultural conservation society for performing a traditional Korean dance.
How is Jim’s career?
- On 12th June 2013, Jimin started his professional career by releasing the single “No More Dream” as a member of the band “BTS”.
- The band’s single became a huge success and the band began famous throughout the world.
- The band got various awards such as the 2013 Melon Music Award and Golden Disc Award for the single.
- He along with fellow members, Jung Kook released a song entitled “Christmas Day” in 2014 which is a Korean rendition of Bieber’s Mistletoe.
- He released a solo track under BTS entitled “Lie” in 2016 in the band’s album “Wings”.
- The band’s album “Wings” ranked 26 on the Billboard 200 in 2016 and became the first Asian band to do so.
- In 2016, Jimin was ranked as the 14th most preferred idol in a survey conducted by Gallup Korea.
- In the year 2017, his band released a new album “Love Yourself: Tear”. In that album, he had a solo track “Serenity”.
- On 2nd June, he again collaborated with Jungkook and released a cover of Charlie Puth’s and Selena’s song “We don’t talk anymore”.
- On 30th December 2018, he released his first solo song “Promise” and the song became a huge success.
- In 2018, Jimin was the ninth most tweeted about celebrity and the eighth-most tweeted musician in the world
- He has also appeared in the shows such as “Hello Counselor”, “Please Take care of My refrigerator” and God’s Workplace. He has also hosted the shows such as “M Countdown”, “After school club” and “Show Music Core”.
- In 2018, BTS released two albums titled “Youth”, “Face Yourself” and “Persona”. At present, he is busy in the band to release a new album in 2019.
Who is Jimin married to?
The BTS member, Jimin is not married to the date. At present, he is not in any relationship. He seems to be focusing more on his career than his personal life.
Previously, he was rumored to be dating Seulgi who is a member of “Red Velvet” but the rumor turned out to be false.
At present, he is studying at Global Cyber University. He is also active in social media with 6.4 million followers on Instagram.
What is the net worth of Jimin?
The BTS singer, Jimin has an estimated net worth of $8.4 million USD as of 2019 and the BTS’s net worth is $60 million USD in 2019.
His worth includes all his property and his earnings from the sales of the band’s album. He earns additional income from endorsement with high profile brands such as “Puma”, “Coca-cola” and “Hyundai Motors”.
How tall is Jimin?
The 23 years aged, Jimin has an athletic body. He stands 5ft 8inches(1.73m) tall and has a bodyweight of 70 kg(154 lbs).
He has a fair complexion with blonde hair and brown eyes. His body measurement is 40-31-35 inches. He has also a tattoo in his body.