Facts of Jimmy Butler
|34 years 5 months
|September 14, 1989
|Best Match for Marriage:
|View more / View fewer Facts of Jimmy Butler
A well-recognized American basketball player who is currently playing for the Minnesota Timberwolves of NBA is named as Jimmy Butler. He was drafted with the 30th overall pick in the 2011 NBA draft by the Chicago Bulls. He is a four-time NBA All-Star, a four-time NBA All-Defensive Team honoree, and a two-time All-NBA Team honoree. He was named the NBA Most Improved Player in the year 2015. He is very talented and skilled player. His playing position is Shooting Guard. He plays by wearing the shirt number of 23.
Gossips and Rumors
- Jimmy Butler Just Excoriated the Timberwolves in One Tense, Profanity-Laden Practice. The estranged All-Star returned to Minnesota and delivered a clear message to the franchise as he waits for his trade request to be fulfilled. Jimmy Butler is trying to get out of Minnesota by whatever means possible. Three weeks ago, he requested a trade after meeting with head coach Tom Thibodeau in Los Angeles. On Wednesday, his exit strategy took a more demonstrative turn: Butler showed up to Wolves practice in Minnesota and set everything on fire with a basketball and a few choice words. Butler kept his distance from the organization during the preseason, so the fact that he was even at Wolves practice, let alone participating, was enough to create a stir. But from there, Butler escalated the situation from 0 to 10,000 in a way that only he can. “You fucking need me. You can’t win without me,” Butler said to general manager Scott Layden during a heated scrimmage, according to ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski.
- Jimmy Butler requests a trade from Minnesota Timberwolves. Per The Athletic’s Shams Charania and Jon Krawczynski, Butler has given the Timberwolves a list of one to three teams with which he is open to signing a contract extension. Butler had an elective surgical procedure on his right hand and missed Team USA’s summer practice in Las Vegas. Training camp begins on Sept. 25, with Media Day on the 24th.
Early Life of Jimmy
On 14th September 1989, Jimmy Butler was born in the city of America named Houston located in Texas. Currently, he is 29 years. His father abandoned the family when he was only 13 and later, his mother kicked him out of the house. Then, at school, he made friendship with Leslie and stayed at his home. Although his friend’s mother and stepfather, who had six other children between them, were reluctant at first, they took him in within a few months.
Moving towards his education, he attended Tomball High School and later he chose to attend Tyler Junior College in Tyler, Texas.
Body Features of Jimmy
Jimmy has got handsome and attractive looks. His body attracts lots of fans towards him. He has got a tall height of 2.03 m and has a balanced weight of 107 Kg. He maintains his body lot. With his charming face and glowing smile, he attracts a lot of followers toward him.
Career of Jimmy
- Jimmy started his career in his college where he was listed as the No. 127 junior college prospect in the year 2008 and later he accepted an athletic scholarship to attend Marquette, where, as a sophomore in the 2008-2009 season.
- After his college career, he began his professional career in the team, Chicago Bulls from the year 2011. He was selected with the 30th overall pick in the 2011 NBA draft by the Chicago Bulls and signed on 9th December 2011 and appeared in 42 games in a 2011-2012 season.
- He started his 2012-2013 season by joining the Bulls for the 2012 NBA Summer League in July 2012. He averaged 20.8 points, 6.5 rebounds and 2.0 assists in four games.
- He had become a staple of the Bulls rotation, averaging 40.8 minutes per game in the postseason in just his second year in the NBA at the end of 2012-2013 season.
- In the season of 2013-2014, his contract was extended the 2014-2015 season and later he set a Bulls franchise record for minutes played in one game by logging 60 minutes in a triple-overtime victory over the Orlando Magic.
- Then, he was named to the NBA All-Defensive second team on 2nd June 2014.
- On 25th November 2014, he tied a career high with 32 points in a loss to the Denver Nuggets and later on 3rd December 2014 he was named the Eastern Conference Player of the Month for games played in October/November.
- He then set a new career high of 35 points in a 103-97 win over the New York Knicks on December 18.
- In the season of 2015-2016, he re-signed with the Bulls with a fee of $95 million for 5-year contract.
- He also became the first Bulls player to score 50 points and later on 5th February, he suffered from a left knee strain in a game against the Denver Nuggets and missed four weeks.
- In the Bulls 2016-2017 season opener on October 27, he scored a team-high 24 points in a 105-99 win over the Boston Celtics.
- He recorded his fourth career triple-double with 19 points, 10 rebounds and 10 assists in a 102-90 win over the Philadelphia 76ers on 6th April 2017.
- He was traded to the Minnesota Timberwolves on 22nd June 2017 and made his debut on 8th October 2017 where he scored 12 points in a 107-99 loss to the San Antonio Spurs.
- In Game 3 of the Timberwolves’ first-round playoff series against the Rockets, he hit four 3-pointers among his 28 points in a 121-105 win. The Timberwolves went on to lose the series in five games.
Net Worth of Jimmy
Jimmy is earning a good amount of money by playing basketball. He has accumulated the net worth of $35 Million as of 2018 and he is receiving an annual salary of $20 Million from his present team. He is one of the highest paid players. He has lists of world’s best cars like Range Rover, Chevrolet Colorado and BMW.
Affairs of Jimmy
Moving towards his private life, Jimmy is not married yet but he is in a relationship with his long-time girlfriend, Charmaine Piula. They are often spotted in a public place together. They both are focused on their goal, so at present, they cannot think about their marriage life, maybe in the future they. He is a very straightforward person. He has never been a part of any rumors.