Actor, Singer, and TV Presenter
Facts of John Barrowman
|Full Name:||John Barrowman|
|Age:||56 years 2 months|
|Birth Date:||March 11, 1967|
|Profession:||Actor, Singer, and TV Presenter|
|Lucky Color:||Sea Green|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Cancer, Scorpio|
|View more / View fewer Facts of John Barrowman|
John Barrowman is an actress, musician, host, and author of British and American descent who has appeared in films such as “De-Lovely,” “The Makers,” and “Londen’s West End.” He also played Malcolm Merlyn in “The CW’s Arrow” and “Legends of Tomorrow.” He also had a voice role in the video game “Lego Dimensions.”
What is John Barrowman’s most famous accomplishment?
He is well-known as a British-American actor, musician, and author.
On November 18th, 2019, John Barrowman shocked his fans with his new hairstyle on the “I’m A Celebrity spin-off” episode.
With his new hairstyle, he appears to be a very different person, as he used to have long brown hairs but now has far shorter silver-fox hairs.
How old is John Barrowman? Age, Parents, Family, Education
John Barrowman was born on March 11, 1967, in Glasgow, Scotland. His given name is John Scot Barrowman. His ancestors are British, American, and Scottish. His ethnic roots are white. Pisces is his zodiac sign.
He was born to John Lewis Barrowman (father) and Marion Barrowman (mother) (mother). He is the youngest of three children born to his parents. His siblings are Carol, his older sister, and Andrew, his older brother. His father worked for Caterpillar, a heavy machinery company, and his mother was a recording artist and singer. In 1975, he and his family relocated to Aurora, Illinois, where his father worked at Caterpillar Tractor Factory.
He got his education at Joliet West High School. Since he was a teenager, he has had a passion for music. As a result, he entered numerous singing and dancing competitions. He has performed in many school plays. Around 1983 and 1986, he performed in a variety of musical works, including “Oliver,” “Camelot,” “Hello,” and “All Goes.”
During his senior year, his father arranged for him and his siblings to work as coal shovelers for Illinois Company. In 1985, he earned his high school diploma. After that, he went to San Diego’s United States International University to study performing arts (USIU).
How did he pursue his career?
• In 1989, John Barrowman made his professional debut at the Prince Edward Theatre in the role of Billy Crocker.
• He then spent a decade on the West End in shows like “Matador,” “Hair,” “The Phantom of the Opera,” and “Beauty and the Beast.”
• He also featured in films such as “The Fix,” “Hey Mr. Maker,” “Sondheim’s Enterprise,” and “Trevor’s Nunn.”
• From 1994 to 1996, he hosted the BBC show “Live and Kicking” and was a contestant on the game show “The Movie Game.”
• He was a regular presenter on Channel 5’s afternoon show “5’s a Company” from 1997 to 1999, and he hosted for BBC One from 2013 to 2014.
• He was appointed a judge on the BBC One television show “Any Dream Will Do” in 2007. He appeared as a guest host on three episodes of “This Morning” in 2012.
• His filmography includes Process (2004), The Creators (2005), Zero Dart thirsty (2012), and Fireman Sam (2013). (2013). The year is 2018.
• He featured on the show “I’m a Celebrity…” in 2018.
As a contestant on “Get Me Out of Here!”
• His studio albums include “Songs of Grease,” “Another Side,” “John Barrowman,” and “You Raise Me,” to name a few.
• In 2019, he released his most recent studio album, “A Fabulous Christmas.”
• Among his many works are “Anything Goes,” “Hollow Earth,” “I Am What I Am,” and “The Book of Beasts.”
Achievements and Awards In Your Life
For his role as Cal Chandler in the musical “The Fix,” John Barrowman was nominated for the Lourence Olivier Award for Best Actor in a Musical in 1998. He was also nominated for a BAFTA Cymru Award for his appearance as Captain Jack in the series “Dr. Who and Torchwood.”
John Barrowman’s relationship status?
Scot Barrowman is a 52-year-old actor who is openly gay. His wife is Scott Gill, a British architect. The pair married legally in California on July 2, 2013.
They met while working on the movie “Rope” in 1993 and dated for 22 years. After the California Supreme Court lifted the ban on same-sex marriage, they married on July 1, 2013.
The pair is currently based in London and is in a happy relationship. They don’t have any children of their own. Barrowman debuted his “HIM” skincare line in 2011.
What is the net worth of John Barrowman?
John Barrowman’s net worth is estimated to be $4 million as of 2019. For his work as an actor, author, and musician, he is well paid. His net worth is comprised of both his existing earnings and his real estate.
What is the height of John Barrowman?
With a height of 6ft 1 inch (183 cm) and a weight of 80kg, John Barrowman, 52, has a well-kept body (175 lbs). His eyes are blue, and he has brown hair. He wears a size 9 shoe wearer. With 450k Twitter followers and 1.4 million Instagram followers, he’s already a social media phenomenon.