Facts of Johnny Depp
|Full Name:||Johnny Depp|
|Age:||59 years 5 months|
|Birth Date:||June 09, 1963|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo, Aquarius, Libra|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Johnny Depp|
One of the American actor, producer, and musician is John Christopher Depp II who is famous as Johnny Depp. He is regarded as one of the world’s biggest film stars.
Depp’s Early Life
Johnny Depp’s real name is John Christopher Depp II. He is born on 9 June 1963 at Owensboro, Kentucky, U.S. He is born to Betty Sue Palmer who is a waitress and John Christopher Depp who is a civil engineer. He was the youngest of the four children. His parents divorced in 1978 when he was 15. His mother married Robert Palmer.
Depp’s Body Features
Depp’s height is 1.78 m and weight is 78 kg. His eye color is dark brown and the hair color is also dark brown. He has a balanced and healthy body.
- His first film debut was in the horror film named ‘A Nightmare on Elm Street’ which was released in 1984.
- In 1986, he was cast in the lead role of the skating drama ‘Thrashin’.
- In 1990, he played the title character in film ‘Edward Scissorhands’.
- In 1994, he played the role in the film ‘Ed Wood’.
- In 2003, he starred in the Walt Disney Pictures adventure film ‘Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl’.
- In 2004, he formed his production company ‘Infinitum Nihil’ to develop the project.
- He also voiced the character in the video game ‘Pirates of the Caribbean: The Legend of Jack Sparrow’.
- In 2015, he played in the film named ‘Black Mass’.
- In 2015, he formed a supergroup with Alice Cooper and Joe Perry called ‘Hollywood Vampires’. They released their self-titled debut studio album on September 11.
- In 2016, he played presidential candidate Donald Trump in satire film entitled ‘Donald Trump’s The Art of the Deal: The Movie’.
- He voiced the title character Sherlock Gnomes in the animated movie ‘Gnomeo & Juliet: Sherlock Gnomes’ which was film was released on January 12, 2018.
Depp’s Personal Life
Depp is a married man. He married Lori Anne Allison who is the makeup artist in 1983 but later in 1985, they got divorced. Then he dated Sherilyn Fenn in 1985 but they got separated in 1988. In 1989 he dated and got engaged top Winona Ryder. He also got the tattoo named ‘Winona Forever’. But in 1993, they also separated and he changed the tattoo to ‘Wino Forever’. Then in 1994, he dated Kate Moss but in 1998 after many ups and downs, they also got separated. In 2011, he dated to Amber Heard. They got engaged in 2013 and they married on 3 February 2015. But later in 2017, they got divorced.
Depp’s net worth is estimated to be $400 million.