John Ian Scott better known as Jonathan Silver Scott is a Canadian reality television personality, construction contractor, illusionist, and television and film producer.
Facts of Jonathan Scott
|Full Name:||Jonathan Scott|
|Age:||45 years 5 months|
|Birth Date:||April 23, 1978|
|Birth Place:||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|Net Worth:||$200 Million|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is gay ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Jim Scott|
|Mother's Name:||Joanne Scott|
|Education:||University of Calgary|
|Height / How tall :||6.5 inch|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Virgo, Cancer, Capricorn|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Jonathan Scott|
“In the end, it’s not the stories we tell that matter, but the stories we live.”
“Dream x effort = reward. No matter how big or small your dream is, if your effort is zero, you’re going to end up with zero at the end of the day.”
“Fame isn’t power
it’s energy. And what that energy can—and should—do is pull attention to the people and places and problems that need it the most.”
Jonathan Scott is a famous Canadian reality television personality who also is a contractor, illusionist, and film producer. Jonathan Scott has also remained as the co-host of the TV series “Property Brothers” and its extensions “Buying and Selling”, “Brother Vs. Brother”, and “Property Brothers: At Home”, along with his twin brother Drew Scott. Jonathan is also a philanthropist and has worked with several notable personalities, including former United States First Lady Michelle Obama.
What is Jonathan Scott famous for?
- Famous as the co-host of “Property Brothers”, co-founder and executive producer of “Scott Brothers Entertainment”.
- Famous as the launcher of the lifestyle brand “Scott Living” along with his twin brother.
Scott brother: JD and his fiance, Belle Made an Appearance in an episode, Forever Home of Scott brother’s show “Property Brothers”
Property Brothers star Jonathon and Drew Scott’s older brother, JD Scott made an appearance in this week’s episode of HGTV’s Property Brothers: Forever Home. The Scott brothers gave their older brother’s Las Vegas bachelor pad a head-to-toe transformation now that he is engaged to makeup artist, Annalee Belle. After buying the bachelor pad in a renowned Las Vegas neighborhood almost eight years ago, JD’s cozy residence is in dire need of updates. Thankfully, the Scott twins come to the rescue, helping to give JD and their future sister-in-law a refreshing makeover for the new home of their dreams. “IT. HAPPENED. WE’RE ENGAGED!!!!!!” Belle wrote on Instagram. “He(JD) proposed to me on Halloween, but we only told friends and family until now. I’m bracing myself for all the ‘It’s about time’ comments. [Laughing out loud].” Belle later wrote that she was not telling anyone they should get married and admitted she was not interested in tying the knot until a few months before JD proposed. After JD’s upcoming wedding, Jonathan will be the alone bachelor among Scott’s brother. In May 2018, Drew married Linda Phan in a gorgeous ceremony in Italy. “he is a busy guy and he’s never really been able to fully commit to transforming his space, and it’s also felt like a bachelor pad for many years,” Drew said. “Now he’s engaged and he and his soon-to-be wife are going to be living in the house and we wanted to make sure it had a bit of both of their personalities in it.” The Property Brothers: Forever Home episode “JD and Annalee” had aired on Wednesday, July 10 at 9 p.m. ET on HGTV. On 12th July 2019, JD Scott also revealed that he is battling with a mystery illness.
When was Jonathan Scott born?
Jonathan Scott was born on 28 April 1978 in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. His birth name is John Ian Scott. His nationality is Canadian. He has white ethnicity with the zodiac sign of Taurus.
He was born to James Scott(father) and Joanne Scott(mother). His father was an actor and assistant director while his mother was a paralegal. He has a 4 min younger twin brother named Drew Scott who also has the same profession as that of Jonathan and an elder brother JD Scott, an entrepreneur and host.
He was raised in Maple Ridge of Canada. On twin’s seventh birthday, his father encouraged them to have a business. At the age of 7, the twins started their first business of selling nylon covered clothe hangers door to door until an American woman bought thousands of their products from them. She used to sell American paraphernalia in Japan.
He did his schooling at Thomas Haney Secondary School along with his twin brother. The twins continued with this go-getter attitude all throughout their high school and college. In their school days, he played football, basketball, and volleyball along with his twin brother. They were good at sports. He also was a part of the school’s theatre group. He attended the University of Calgary to study business management and later, he went to the Southern Alberta Institute of Technology and majored in construction and design.
Jonathan Scott’s career
- Jonathan Scott has been co-hosting the hit show “Property Brothers” since 2011 with his twin brother, Drew. It was HGTV’s highest-rated show in 2017.
- He also co-hosts shows such as “Buying and Selling” and “Brother vs Brother” with his twin, Drew.
- -Jonathan, Drew, and JD hosted the radio show off Topic with the Scott Brothers for Canada’s Corus Entertainment in 2013.
- In the year 2015, he and Drew launched their first outdoor furniture line, Scott Living, on QVC.
- He also hosted a Scott Brothers-themed cruise, Sailing with the Scotts with Drew.
- On 4th April 2016, his first book with Drew titled “Dream Home” was released.
- It was debuted at ninth on The New York Times bestsellers list of advice and third on The Wall Street Journal bestsellers.
- The twin’s fourth TV series, Property Brothers: At Home (2014) aired on HGTV in the United States, as well as on the W Network in Canada. The series was the highest-rated HGTV series premiere since 2009.
- They were also invited to be the guest judges on Hell’s Kitchen and design a house for the models on American’s Next Top Model. On 29th March 2016, Jonathan and Drew were guest presenters at the Grand Ole Opry.
- At the end of 2019, he will be co-hosting the show “Rock the Block” with Drew. This show is a competition home renovation show between HGTV television personalities.
Marital Status(Married and Divorced), Girlfriend, Children
The Canadian TV personality, Jonathan Scott is married and divorced. He was married to Kelsy Ully. They tied the knot in July 2007 after dating each other since 2002. Kelly Ully is a Westjet crew scheduler. The couple got divorced in 2009 due to some problems.
He was in a relationship with Jacinta Kuznetsov until April 2018. He started dating her in 2015. She is a Woman, Activist. He has two dogs named Gracie and Stewie. At present, he is single and seems to be focusing more on his career than his personal life. He currently lives in Las Vegas. His nickname is Jonathon Silver Scott.
The body measurement of Jonathan Scott
The 41 years aged, Jonathan Scott has a well-maintained attractive perfect body build. He has a huge number of fans due to his attractive look and his politeness. He stands tall with a height of 6ft 4inches(1.95m). He has a bodyweight of 92kg(203 lbs). He has a fair complexion with brown hair and hazel eyes. His other body measurement will be added soon.
What is the net worth of Jonathan Scott?
The co-host of the show “Property Brothers”, Jonathon Scott has earned a huge amount of money from his profession. He has an estimated net worth of $10 million USD as of 2019 and his salary hasn’t been disclosed yet. He is living a luxurious life and is very much satisfied with his present earning.