Best known for his appearance in the television show “Counting Cars”.
Facts of Joseph Frontiera
|Full Name:||Joseph Frontiera|
|Age:||35 years 4 months|
|Birth Date:||July 01, 1988|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is gay ?:||No|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Taurus, Pisces, Scorpio|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Joseph Frontiera|
Who is Joseph Frontiera?
Joseph Frontiera is a well-known artist, designer, and reality TV star from “Counting Cars.” Joseph Frontiera has become well-known as a result of his appearance on the show as well as his lawsuit.
How old is Joseph Frontiera? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
As of 2022, Joseph Frontiera is 34 years old. Frontier was born on July 1, 1988, in America. The zodiac sign of Joseph Frontiera is Cancer by birth. His lucky color is sivered, and his lucky stone is the moonstone.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
Even though the media is unaware of her physical measurements, including shoe and dress sizes. He has dark eyes and long brown hair.
Joseph Frontiera: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
Frontiera was born on July 1, 1988, in the United States of America, the same year Crystal Harris was born. He is of White ethnicity and possesses American nationality, having been born to American parents.
Education Details: University, School, Graduation
He completed high school.
Relationship Status: Joseph Frontiera is Single?
Joseph appears to be a very private person, especially given his involvement in the litigation. He has not disclosed any details regarding his personal or romantic life. He hasn’t said if he’s married or not.
Frontiera is suspected of stealing money from Count Kustom and misusing it. As a result, the company’s owner, Danny, filed a lawsuit against Frontiera for stealing $75,000 from the company’s bank account. Following that, the lawsuit claimed that he used the money to pay for the bills on his Range Rover as well as personal plane tickets.
According to the lawsuit, he has also neglected to pay the company’s tax. Frontiera was charged with felony theft of more than $3,500 by the Las Vegas Justice Court in August 2013. As a result, because he lived in Florida, he was accused but not arrested.
Professional Career and Achievements
- Joseph went to work as an auto mechanic after graduating from high school. He started working at Count’s Kustoms in 2006. In July 2013, he joined the cast of ‘Counting Cars.’ The show focuses on restoring antique cars to make them look as beautiful as new.
- The show is also reported to be a spin-off of another popular television show, “Pawn Stars,” on which Miss Olivia Black has previously participated. The History Channel reality show Counting Cars is still going strong. The first episode of Counting Cars season eight premiered on July 10, 2018. Among those that appeared alongside Frontiera were Danny Koker, Shannon Aikau, Ryan Evans, Rick Harrison, Mike Henry, and Roli Szabo.
- Danny Koker’s Court’s Kustoms was the location for the show. It is a company that restores and customizes automobiles in Las Vegas, Nevada. He is currently living in seclusion, and no one knows where he is. Danny Koker is the owner and operator of Count’s Kustoms, a car restoration, and modification business.
- Furthermore, his current condition is not publicly recognized because he is a fervent conservative. Nonetheless, he has become a well-known controversial figure as a result of his deviant behavior in stealing money from the organization.
- Joseph, who was in charge of the finances, ran Danny’s firm. However, in 2016, Danny Koker and the History Channel sued Joseph Frontiera, alleging that he embezzled corporate funds.
- Randstad’s attorney, on the other side, has filed a counter-suit against Count’s Kustoms for lack of factual basis. The counsel for Randstad further contends that Joseph Frontiera’s employment contract prohibited the store from enabling Frontiera to handle financial transactions.
How much does Joseph Frontiera earn? Net worth
Counting Cars’ star had accumulated a significant fortune through his television profession. His recent efforts, on the other hand, have not been made public. He may have previously earned more than $500 thousand. His present financial worth is also being analyzed. His net worth is also said to have dropped to nothing, potentially as a result of the lawsuit in which he was charged.
Social Media Profile
He is not active on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.