Facts of Judith Chapman
|Full Name:||Judith Chapman|
|Age:||71 years 2 months|
|Birth Date:||November 15, 1951|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Capricorn, Cancer, Pisces|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Judith Chapman|
Judith Shepard better known as Judith Chapman is a famous actress. She is well known to fans of daytime television in the United States. Moreover, she has made her role in many daytime dramas since the mid-1970s. Her debut daytime role was that of “Natalie Bannon Hughes” on “As the World Turns” from 1975 to 1978 where her character was known as “Nasty Natalie”. Her present role started in January 2005, when she joined the cast of “The Young and the Restless” by replacing Joan Van Ark in the role of Gloria Fisher. Her most recent movie role was that of the mother of Judy (Parker Posey) in the 2002 romantic comedy, “The Sweetest Thing”. She has more than 6K followers in her Instagram account under the account name of @real_jchapman.
Judith Chapman Addresses Rumors About Gloria’s Return to The Young & Restless
Young and the Restless alum Judith Chapman (Gloria Fisher; 2005 to 2018) appeared on the June 3 episode of 6 Blocks Apart, a YouTube show hosted by General Hospital’s Tristan Rogers (Robert Scorpio, also Colin Atkinson on Young & Restless). Chapman last appeared in the daytime on Days of our Lives as Diana Colville and had previously played Anjelica Deveraux on the soap from 1989 until 1991, reprising the role in 2018 for a special Halloween episode. Chapman’s other daytime credits include playing Sandra Montaigne on One Life to Live in 1987, Ginny Blake Webber on General Hospital from 1984 until 1986, Charlotte Greer Ryan on Ryan’s Hope in 1983, and Natalie Bannon Hughes on As the World Turns from 1975 until 1978. Rogers, along with his wife Theresa and friends gathered for the show, which he describes as being about “Everything and nothing, and the longer we go on, the more about nothing it seems to be.” During the course of the episode, Roger’s wife asked Chapman if she had heard anything about Gloria returning to Young & Restless when they resume filming. Chapman stated, “There are always these rumors. Now that they’ve run out of shows, these reruns… Are we going to get some residuals out of this Tristan?”
- Being a famous actress.
- For her role in daytime dramas such as “As the World Turns”, “The Young and the Restless” and more.
Where does Judith Chapman live?
On 15th November 1951, Judith Chapman was born with the real name of Judith Shepard. Her birthplace/hometown is in Greenville, South Carolina, the USA. Her nationality is American and she belongs to American-White ethnicity. Her race is white. Her zodiac sign is Scorpio whereas she has not revealed anything regarding her religious beliefs. She was born to her parents; Leland C. Shepard Jr. who is the United States Air Force general (father) and mother. She also has a sibling; a sister named Patty Shepard. As per her education, she attended Stephens College. As of 2019, she celebrated her 67th birthday.
How was the Career of Judith Chapman?
- Judith Chapman debuted at the age of 16 in the Spaghetti Western “Sette donne per i MacGregor”.
- In the year 1977, she tested for the role of Pam Ewing on CBS primetime soap opera, “Dallas”.
- Additionally, she has appeared on several daytime dramas since the mid-1970s.
- Whereas, her first soap role was scheming Natalie Bannon (one of Tom Hughes’ wives) on “As the World Turns” from the year 1975-1978.
- A four-month stint as the mysterious Charlotte Greer on Ryan’s Hope in 1983 brought her critical acclaim.
- Her role had her character as part of a revenge plot against the Ryan family after lying to the press that she was Frank Ryan’s ex-wife.
- She then joined the cast of “General Hospital” the following year as the devious Ginny Blake who was the biological mother of Mike Webber, adopted by Rick and Lesley.
- After Lesley’s “death”, Rick and Ginny married in an attempt to share custody and fell in love after Ginny was found to be the killer of D.L. Brock.
- After that stint ended, she had a brief role on “One Life to Live” as Sandra Montaigne, a con-artist out to scam ex-boyfriend Jonathan Russell.
- She was the third former General Hospital actress to play the role of Anjelica Devereaux Curtis on “Days of Our Lives”, playing that part from 1989-1990 and briefly in 1991.
- She also made her first appearance on “The Young and the Restless” after that, briefly subbing for Jess Walton as Jill Abbott.
- She joined the cast of “The Young and the Restless” full-time in January 2005 by replacing Joan Van Ark in the contract role of Gloria Fisher.
- In March 2011, it was announced that she had been taken off her contract and bumped to recurring.
- In October 2014, it was announced that she would make a guest appearance as Gloria on “The Bold and the Beautiful”.
- She also appeared in a few more episodes of “The Young and the Restless” in the year 2015 and 2016.
- She played Diana Cooper on “Days of Our Lives” for two months in 2019, then returned to “The Young and the Restless”.
- She guest-starred on the final episode of “Galactica 1980”.
- Moreover, she also appeared in two episodes of “Magnum, P.I.” and three episodes of “Murder”, She Wrote. Her most recent film role was the mother of Judy (Parker Posey) in the 2002 romantic comedy, “The Sweetest Thing”.
Her Partial filmography includes:
- Scalpel (1977) as Heather/Jane
- Desire (1983) as Julie Seaver
- Return of the Man from U.N.C.L.E. (1983 TV movie) as Z-65
- And God Created Woman (1988) as Alexandra
- Dead Space (1991) as Stote
- Fire on the Amazon (1993) as Sandra
- Night of the Running Man (1994) as Roz Chambers
- Scorpio One (1998) as Gibson
- 28 Days (2000) as Deirdre
- The Sweetest Thing (2002) as Judy’s Mother
- Liz & Dick as (2013 TV movie) BelasAir Socialite
- Saugatuck Cures (2015) as Maggie Callaghan
Her Partial television credits include
- As the World Turns (1975-1978) as Natalie Bannon Hughes
- Kojak (1976) as Gretchen Hodges
- Barnaby Jones (1978) as Rita Lockwood
- Fantasy Island (1978) as Evelyn Wallace
- The Paper Chase (1979) as Amelia Hutton
- B. J. and the Bear (1980) as Pamela Gerard
- Beyond Westworld (1980) as Laura Garvey (Pilot episode only)
- Buck Rogers in the 25th Century (1980) as Lara Teasian
- Galactica 1980 (1980) as Angela
- The Incredible Hulk (1980) as Nancy
- Fitz and Bones (1981) as Clementine
- Magnum, P.I. (1981) as Lisa Page/Sara Clifford / Louise DeBolt Jackson (2 episodes)
- The Love Boat (1981) as Nancy Atwell
- The Fall Guy (1981-1983) as Kay Faulkner (4 episodes)
- Darkroom (1982) as Pamela
- Knight Rider (1982) as Ms. Elliot
- Ryan’s Hope (1983) as Charlotte
- Simon & Simon (1983) as Denise Carroll
- Trapper John, M.D. (1983) as Dr. Robin Yaeger
- General Hospital (1984-1986) as Ginny Blake Webber
- One Life to Live (1987) as Sandra Montaigne
- Stingray (1987) as Carla
- Murder, She Wrote (1987-1992) (3 episodes)
- MacGyver (1988) as Dr. Sandra Millhouse
- In the Heat of the Night (1989) as Charlotte Sinclair
- The Accident (1991) as Miss Radovich
- Days of Our Lives (1989-1991) as Anjelica Deveraux
- The Young and the Restless (2005-2018) as Gloria Abbott Bardwell
- The Bold and the Beautiful (2014) as Gloria Abbott Bardwell
How much is Judith Chapman’s Net Worth as of 2020?
Judith Chapman is a very talented actress and she has achieved a great height in her career. The net worth of Judith Chapman is estimated to have $10 Million as of 2020. In her spare time, she enjoys yoga and directing local theater in the Palm Springs, California area. She has a home in that area as well as one in Los Angeles where her show is made. Until recently, she was part-owner of St. James at The Vineyard, a fancy restaurant in Palm Springs. Her major source of earning is from acting career and from brand endorsements of different brands. As of now, she is satisfied with her earnings.
Who is Judith Chapman’s husband?
Judith Chapman is a married woman. She was married to her husband, Neila Tyree on 8th December 1984. By profession, Neilan Tyree is an actor. After the two years of their marital life, the duo split in the year 1986 (Divorce). After that, she has not been in any relationship, affairs neither she has any boyfriend at present. She is living a single life happily without any disturbances. Her sexual orientation is straight. She is focusing on her career as of now.
How tall is Judith Chapman?
Being at the age of sixties, Judith Chapman still looks very beautiful and charming. She has got a very glowing face. She has a tall height of 5 ft 5 in with a bodyweight of 60 KG. Her hair color is dark brown whereas her eye color is blue. Her body measurements are 34-25-34 in. Her breast size is 34B. Her dress size is 6 US. Overall, she has got a healthy body with a slim body build.
- 1 Judith Chapman Addresses Rumors About Gloria’s Return to The Young & Restless
- 2 Famous For
- 3 Where does Judith Chapman live?
- 4 How was the Career of Judith Chapman?
- 5 Her Partial filmography includes:
- 6 Her Partial television credits include
- 7 How much is Judith Chapman’s Net Worth as of 2020?
- 8 Who is Judith Chapman’s husband?
- 9 How tall is Judith Chapman?