Popular for being a Magician.
Actor and Magician
Facts of Justin Flom
|Full Name:||Justin Flom|
|Age:||36 years 2 months|
|Birth Date:||April 29, 1986|
|Net Worth:||$9 million|
|Profession:||Actor and Magician|
|Married Date:||July 23, 2009|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is gay ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Scott Flom|
|Height / How tall :||6 feet 1 inches (1.85m)|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Virgo, Cancer, Capricorn|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Justin Flom|
- 1 Who is Justin Flom?
- 2 How old is Justin Flom? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
- 3 Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
- 4 Justin Flom: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
- 5 Education Details: University, School, Graduation
- 6 Relationship Stats: Justin Flom is Married?
- 7 Professional Career and Achievements
- 8 How much does Justin Flom earn? Net worth
- 9 Social Media Profile
Who is Justin Flom?
Justin Flom is a magician from the United States who is most known for his YouTube series and television show Wizards War. Justin Flom is well-known for his unique brand of magic, which has earned him the status of one of the most popular American magicians as well as the first magician to focus on social media. One of his most well-known hallmark tricks is turning water into coke.
How old is Justin Flom? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
As of 2022, Justin Flom is 36 years old. Flom was born in Edina, Minnesota, on April 29, 1986. The zodiac sign of Justin Flom is a Taurus by birth. His lucky color is green, and his lucky stone is Emerald.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
Justin Flom stands 6 feet 1 inch tall. His weight is unknown. His eyes are blue, and his hair is dark brown.
Justin Flom: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
He is now situated in Las Vegas, Nevada, where he is building his company. JFlo is another name for him. Scott Flom is his father’s name, while his mother’s name is unknown. Justin is the eldest of three children, with two brothers and one sister.
Education Details: University, School, Graduation
Their names, however, are unknown. There is no information regarding the Collins religion available. At home, he was educated by his parents. He did, however, drop out of college in 2005.
Relationship Stats: Justin Flom is Married?
In 2009, Justin married Jocelyne Sharp, who also records the majority of his videos. Haven Grace, born in 2016, and Holiday Faith, born in 2019, are their two children. Following their marriage, they relocated to Las Vegas to build their business. He likes to drink coffee. There is no information available regarding his prior relationships.
Justin recently shared a heated video of his 4-year-old daughter slicing the infant in half, which received both praise and criticism for presenting the baby in this manner. Aside from that, no rumors or controversies exist.
Professional Career and Achievements
- Justin was born into a family of magicians. Both his father and uncle were magicians.
- He began doing magic with his siblings when he was quite young.
- Justin Flom performed at The Branson Mall Music Theater in 2005. He was the big attraction on the strip’s younger side.
- Many people admired his performance, and he became well-known in the city as a result.
- Then he got very successful.
- He erected a custom-designed theater over the Majestic Steak House in 2006.
- That would be Imaginary Theatre and Magic Parlor, a three-room magical experience featuring a 108-seat theater stage.
- Justin started making more films in 2011 when a fellow magician, Rick Lax, suggested he make more magic videos for the internet.
- Following the sale of his enormous magic boxes. Then he started experimenting with new effects using coffee, Coke, Life Savers, and Nerds.
- Then he began sharing footage on social media and any other online platform he could discover.
- Justin began performing old-school card tricks, as well as a trick involving everyone’s phone and Instagram, which amazed the audience.
- The next year, he develops “Wizard Wars,” a new show starring Penn and Teller and numerous other magicians vying to create magic out of everyday materials on the spot.
- In 2015, Justin began bringing the magic to a wider audience by appearing on the Late Late Show, WWE, The Today Show, The Ellen Degeneres Show, and other television shows. He is well recognized for his videos “Card Hit Wonder” and “Soldier’s Deck of Cards.”
- He spends the majority of his time in 2016-17 performing and filming YouTube videos on Snapchat.
- Later, in 2018, he uses the magic trick to perform “sawing the lady in half,” which garners him over 100 million views.
- He competed in the best in the world and advanced to the champion round.
- Walmart published Justin’s debut book, “Adventures of a Kid Magician,” in February 2016. The plot centers around how his magical abilities get him into and out of trouble.
- In addition to the life lessons, he learns along the journey.
How much does Justin Flom earn? Net worth
In 2013, Las Vegas Weekly named him “Best Up-And-Coming Entertainer” in the Weekly Awards. Justin was named one of the “15 Snapchat Enthusiasts Who Will Inspire You To Take Better Snaps” by Buzzfeed. In addition, he has garnered recognition from a bevy of celebrities from around the world.
Justin’s net worth is believed to be between $100,000 and USD 1,000,000. He hasn’t yet announced his pay. His primary sources of income, on the other hand, include hosting, touring, magic shows, and working on numerous TV series.
Social Media Profile
Justin Flom is an American social media celebrity who rose to prominence through his eponymous Instagram account. Justin Flom is one of the most prominent influencers in the United States, with over 63453 followers. On Instagram, Justin Flom’s handle is @justinflom.