Facts of Kai Forbath
|Full Name:||Kai Forbath|
|Age:||35 years 6 months|
|Birth Date:||September 02, 1987|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Taurus, Capricorn|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Kai Forbath|
Kai August Forbath, better known as Kai Forbath, is a placekicker in American football. He is currently a member of the National Football League’s Dallas Cowboys. He was an All-American and the best college kicker in the country in 2009 while playing college football at UCLA.
The Cowboys signed him as an undrafted free agent in 2011. He’s also played for the Washington Redskins, the New Orleans Saints, the Minnesota Vikings, the Jacksonville Jaguars, and the New England Patriots. In general, he is a gifted footballer.
After replacing Brett Maher, Kai Forbath is ready to make an impact
Brett Maher was eventually fired after missing 10 field goals in his second season with the team, leaving the team with a 2019 accuracy rate of 66.7 percent, which includes an abysmal 20 percent accuracy between 40 and 49 yards and 50 percent accuracy from 50 yards and beyond.
After a great workout on Monday, Kai Forbath was signed at Maher’s place this week. While he lacks the leg power of his predecessor to kick it from 60 yards out, the 32-year-old has better career accuracy across the board than Maher, going 5 for 6 from 50 yards or more as a member of the Minnesota Vikings in 2017. Forbath has been with the Cowboys since 2011, when he was signed as an undrafted free agent.
Due to an injury that summer, he was released and the starting job was offered to Dan Bailey, a fellow undrafted rookie who went on to become a Dallas legend before being replaced by Maher in 2018. Bailey will now play for the Vikings, who hired Forbath a year before Bailey was released from Dallas.
- Playing for the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League.
- In 2009, he was named All-American and the best college kicker in the nation.
Kai Forbath was born in what country?
Kai August Forbath was born on September 2, 1987, in Santa Monica, California, United States. He is of White descent and holds American nationality. His faith is Christian, and Virgo is his zodiac sign. Susy Forbath and Thomas Forbath were his parents when he was born.
Malia Forbath, his younger sister, raised him. He began playing football at Notre Dame High School in Sherman Oaks, California, where he received his education. Forbath converted 26 of 33 field goal attempts and recorded 213 total points in his last two prep seasons, including a 57-yard field goal.
He attended the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) after graduating from high school, where he played football for the UCLA Bruins from 2006 to 2010. He was named All-American and the best college kicker in the country in 2009 while playing.
How did Kai Forbath go about pursuing his football career?
- Kai Forbath graduated from Notre Dame High School in Sherman Oaks, where he made 26 of 33 field goal attempts and scored 213 points, including a 57-yard field goal.
- From 2006 to 2010, he was a member of the UCLA football team.
- He became the first UCLA player to score five 50-yard field goals in a season, including a freshman-best 54-yarder against Oregon.
- After hitting 19 of 22 field goals on the season, including his last 13 in his sophomore year, he was named first-team All-Pacific-10.
- He connected on three more field goals from 50 yards or longer as a junior in 2009, making 9-of-12 attempts from that point.
- Forbath was expected to be the second-best kicker in the 2011 NFL Draft, but he was not chosen.
- On August 30, he was put on the Non-Football Injury list.
- On April 16, 2012, he was waived by the Cowboys after never engaging in a practice with the team.
- On April 17, 2012, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers claimed Forbath off waivers.
- On October 9, 2012, the Washington Redskins signed Forbath to replace Billy Cundiff.
- On October 14, 2012, he made his NFL and Redskins debuts, kicking a 50-yard field goal as his first career NFL field goal in a home game against the Minnesota Vikings.
- On December 23, 2012, he set the NFL record for consecutive field goals to start a career with 17 in a row.
- With the Redskins, he finished his career as the team’s second-most accurate kicker, converting 87.0 percent of his field-goal attempts (60-of-69).
- On October 19, 2015, the New Orleans Saints signed Forbath, and he made his debut as a member of the team in Week 7 against the Indianapolis Colts on October 25, 2015.
- On November 16, 2016, the Minnesota Vikings signed Forbath to a one-year, $760,000 contract.
- On October 9, 2017, he kicked two field goals, including the game-winning field goal against the Chicago Bears.
- On March 20, 2018, Forbath re-signed with the Vikings.
- On December 14, 2018, the Jacksonville Jaguars signed him as insurance for Josh Lambo, who was injured.
- After three games with the Jaguars, he was released on February 19, 2019, after hitting four of his five field-goal attempts.
- Forbath was signed by the New England Patriots on November 29, 2019, and he became the team’s fourth placekicker for the 2019 season.
- In a Week 13 matchup against the Houston Texans, he made his Patriots debut on December 1, 2019.
- After the Dallas Cowboys released Brett Maher on December 9, 2019, he was signed by the team.
Is Kai Forbath in a relationship?
Kai Forbath is a private person who has revealed nothing about his personal life. He has also been silent on the subject of his relationship status. There are no records of his previous relationships, girlfriends, or marriages.
He is believed to be single as of today. He is now concentrating on his education. He is happy with his life and is not bothered by anything.
Kai Forbath’s net worth
As of 2019, Kai Forbath’s net worth is projected to be more than $1 million. His exact net worth and salary have yet to be revealed, but we will update this once we have more details. Throughout his NFL career, he has attracted a lot of good luck.
His total career earnings are estimated to be $3,143,202. When playing for the Minnesota Vikings in 2017, he was paid a base salary of $775,000. Overall, he is happy with his earnings and enjoys a lavish lifestyle as a result of his profession.
How tall is Kai Forbath?
Kai Forbath stands at 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighs about 89 kg (197 lbs) with an athletic body build. His other body dimensions, as well as any blogs that have revealed them, have yet to be revealed.
He is a very attractive guy with a charming personality who draws a large number of people to him. His eye color is brown, and his hair color is black. He has a very balanced body in general. He takes good care of his body.