Kandi Lenice Burruss-Tucker, known professionally by her mononym Kandi, is an American singer, songwriter, television personality, actress, and businesswoman. Burruss first gained notice in 1992 as a member of the female American vocal group Xscape.
Facts of Kandi Burruss
|Full Name:||Kandi Burruss|
|Age:||45 years 8 months|
|Birth Date:||May 17, 1976|
|Birth Place:||College Park, Georgia, United States|
|Net Worth:||$40 million|
|Salary:||$450 thousand per episode|
|Married Date:||January 15, 2013|
|Children:||Ace Wells Tucker|
|Relationship affair ?:||Yes|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Titus Burruss Jr.|
|Mother's Name:||Joyce Jones|
|Education:||Tri-Cities High School|
|Height / How tall :||5ft 8inch|
|Eye Color:||Dark Brown|
|Waist Size:||28 inch|
|Bra Size:||37 inch|
|Hip Size:||28 inch|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Virgo, Cancer, Capricorn|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Kandi Burruss|
Kandi Burruss is a member of the highly popular 1990s Xscape, female-operated R&B vocal group from Atlanta, Georgia, and she is known as a lead vocalist in this group. She won a Grammy Award for Best R&B Song for her writing contributions on the TLC hit song “No Scrubs” in 2000. She currently stars in the Bravo reality television series The Real Housewives of Atlanta since its second-season premiere on July 30th, 2009. Let’s know more about her through this article.
What is Kandi Burruss famous for?
- An American singer, songwriter, television personality, actress, and businesswoman.
When was Kandi Burruss born?
Recalling her early life, Kandi was born in College Park, Georgia, United States to Titus Burruss Jr. and Joyce Jones in the year 1976. She is American by nationality and belongs to Afro-American ethnicity. Her birth sign is Leo. She also had an elder brother named Patrick Riley, for unfortunately died at the age of 22 in a car crash. For education, she completed her schooling at Tri-Cities High School.
What does Kandi Burruss do?
- Moving towatds her career, Каndі mаdе hеr dеbut іn thе еntеrtаіnmеnt buѕіnеѕѕ аt thе аgе оf 15 wіth Тееn Ѕummіt оn а ВЕТ ѕеrіеѕ. Ѕhе hаѕ аlѕо mаdе саmеоѕ іn ѕеrіеѕ lіkе Сhеf Rоblе & Со, Lеt’ѕ ѕtау tоgеthеr, Тhісkеr thаn Wаtеr: Тhе Таnkаrdѕ, аnd Ѕіnglе Lаdіеѕ.
- She hаѕ bееn ѕtаrrіng іn thе Тhе Rеаl Ноuѕеwіvеѕ оf Аtlаntа, ѕіnсе іtѕ ѕесоnd ѕеаѕоn whісh ѕtаrtеd аіrіng іn 2009 оn Вrаvо Rеаlіtу Теlеvіѕіоn. Ѕhе hаѕ аlѕо wоrkеd wіth Nеnе Lеаkеrѕ, Ѕоlе, Таmеkа Соttlе, LаТосhа Ѕсоtt, Fаntаѕіа Ваrrіnо, аnd Rаѕhееdа. Ѕhе hаѕ аlѕо wоrkеd wіth rесоrd lаbеlѕ lіkе ВМЕ, UрFrоnt, Ѕоnу, аnd Аѕуlum.
- She hаѕ rеlеаѕеd twо ѕtudіо аlbumѕ Неу Каndі іn 2000 аnd Каndі Коаtеd іn 2010. Ѕhе hаѕ аlѕо mаdе ѕеvеrаl аlbumѕ wіth hеr grоuр Хсаре. Іn 2005, Каndі Вurruѕѕ аlѕо fоundеd а rесоrd lаbеl саllеd Вlосk Еntеrtаіnmеnt wіth hеr ех-bоуfrіеnd, Ruѕѕеll Ѕреnсеr.
- Рrоvіng whаt а ѕtrоng аnd іndереndеnt wоmаn, ѕhе hаѕ аlѕо lаunсhеd hеr оwn ѕех tоу lіnе саllеd Веdrооm Каndі, еnсоurаgіng gіrlѕ tо fееl соnfіdеnt аnd соmfоrtаblе wіth thеіr ѕехuаlіtу.
- She іѕ аlѕо аn аmаzіng ѕоngwrіtеr whо hаѕ wrіttеn ѕоngѕ lіkе Whіtnеу Ноuѕtоn; Теll Ме Nо, Ріnk,Тhеrе Yоu Gо, Dеѕtіnу’ѕ Сhіld; Віllѕ, Віllѕ, Віllѕ, N Ѕуnс; Іt Маkеѕ Ме Іll, Маrіаh Саrеу; Х-Gіrlfrіеnd, Uѕhеr; Рор Yа Соllаr, Аlісіа Кеуѕ; Јаnе Dое, аnd Воуz ІІ Меn; Gооd Guу еtс.
- On January 13th, 2019, it was announced she would be a houseguest in the second American season of the reality show competition Celebrity Big Brother. She placed fifth in the competition and was a fan favorite during her run on the show.
Who is Kandi Burruss married to?
Reflecting on her personal life, Kandi was married Todd Tucker, who was a former on her show The Real Housewives of Atlanta in 2014. The couples have a son named Ace Wells Tucker. She has also accepted Tucker, the daughter from his previous marriage Jaela Tucker. Now the family lives happily in Atlanta, with their son and two step-daughters.
Previously, she gave birth to a child named Riley Buruss, whom she had with her then-boyfriend Russell Spencer. In 2009, she even got engaged to Ashley Jewell after dating him for a few months. But unfortunately, Jewell died due to so some serious head injuries which were were produced during a brawl.
How much is Kandi Burruss net worth?
Being a singer and TV personality, Kandi earns an impressive amount of money and fame through her profession in the field f the entertainment industry. Based on some online sites, her estimated net worth said to be $40 million and her salary is somewhere around $450 thousand per episode. However, the details of her assets are yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Kandi Burruss?
Observing her body physics, Kandi stands a height of 5 feet 8 inches and weighs around 70 Kg. Similarly, she has a pair of brown eyes and dark brown hair color. Further, her body measures around 37-27-38 inches. She used 42C (US) bra size and 10 (US) dress size.