Best known for her appearance in The Willies (1990).
Actress, Writer, and Animator
Facts of Kathryn Chandler
|Full Name:||Kathryn Chandler|
|Age:||26 years 9 months|
|Birth Date:||February 13, 1997|
|Birth Place:||Buffalo, New York|
|Profession:||Actress, Writer, and Animator|
|When did Kathryn Chandler get married ? (married date):||, 1995|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Aquarius, Gemini, Sagittarius|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Kathryn Chandler|
Who is Kathryn Chandler?
Kathryn Chandler is an actor, writer, and animator from the United States. Kathryn Chandler rose to prominence as the wife of actor Kyle Chandler. She has worked on films such as ‘The Lion King,’ ‘Lady and the Tramp,’ and ‘Cats,’ to mention a few.
How old is Kathryn Chandler? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
As of 2022, Kathryn Chandler is 25 years old. Chandler was born on February 13, 1997, in Buffalo, New York. The zodiac sign of Kathryn Chandler is an Aquarius by birth. Her lucky color is Turquoise, and her lucky stone is Amethyst.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
Kathryn has an average build, but we don’t have her additional physical dimensions. She has light brown hair and dark eyes.
Kathryn Chandler: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
Her other birth details and family history have yet to be released.
Education Details: University, School, Graduation
Kathryn’s educational background is unknown. She may have attended prominent institutions and colleges.
Relationship Stats: Kathryn Chandler is Married?
Kathryn is also well-known for her marriage to American actor Kyle Martin Chandler. Sally Chandler and Edwards Chandler gave birth to Kathryn Chandler. Kyle is most remembered for his portrayal of ‘Bruce Baxter’ in the film ‘King Kong.’ Likewise, he has received praise for his roles in films such as ‘The Day the Earth Stood Still,’ ‘Carol,’ ‘Game Night,’ and ‘Friday Night Lights,’ to mention a few.
Kyle was named Critics’ Choice TV Award winner for ‘Friday Night Lights.’ Likewise, he has ‘Primetime Emmy Awards for ‘Grey’s Anatomy,’ ‘Friday Night Lights,’ and ‘Bloodline.’ Kyle has a net worth of $9 million and a loving marriage with his wife, Kathryn Chandler. Kathryn and her husband, Kyle, have been married for nearly 25 years and are still going strong. They first met in a dog park while walking their dogs. Kathryn and Kyle tied the knot in 1995. They also have two adorable daughters, Sydney Chandler and Sawyer Chandler. Sawyer is a senior in high school, while Sydney is a university student in Europe.
They, too, have faced adversity. After their girl went to bed, they had a massive quarrel in their apartment. Kathryn was also concerned about whether they would survive, but they worked hard to maintain their relationships, and they have now been married for 25 years. Her family live in Dripping Springs, Texas, and she enjoys a beautiful life. Kathryn is a huge fan of both dogs and donkeys. She lives in Texas with her enormous animals.
Professional Career and Achievements
- Kathryn has a professional career as an actress, writer, and animator. She made her film debut in 1990 with the film ‘The Willies.’ Chandler’s book, ‘Red Shoe Diaries,’ was released in 1995.
- ‘Red Shoe Diaries,’ an American Drama series, featured Kathryn’s writing in three episodes from 1994 to 1995.
- After the year 2019, Kathryn’s popularity as an animator surged. Chandler is credited for inventing ‘The Lion King,’ the most popular animated film of 2019.
- Similarly, ‘Dora and the Lost City of Gold’ is a Quest, Comedy, and Family cartoon in which Dora, a teenage explorer, leads her pals on an adventure to save her parents and uncover the mystery of a gold-encrusted city.
- As of now, Kathryn has gotten an appreciation for her work as an animator in Charlie Bean’s film ‘Lady and the Tramp.’ In the same year, ‘Cats,’ an animated film about a tribe of cats known as the Jellicles, must determine which of them will ascend to the Heaviside Layer and begin a new Jellicle life.
- She will also release an incredible animation named ‘Clifford The Red Big Dog’ in 2021.
How much does Kathryn Chandler earn? Net worth
Kathryn has never received an award in her home country. She has been tight-lipped about her riches and goods, including her net worth. She has made a good livelihood as an animator, writer, and performer, however. Kathryn has a net worth of $300,000 dollars.
Kyle Chandler, her husband, has a net worth of $9 million. Kyle’s earnings are derived from a variety of sources. He has made a solid living as an actor and through product endorsements in Hollywood magazines.
Social Media Profile
She is not active on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.