Facts of Keith Richards
|Full Name:||Keith Richards|
|Age:||79 years 3 months|
|Birth Date:||December 18, 1943|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo, Aquarius|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Keith Richards|
Кеіth Rісhаrdѕ іѕ аn Еnglіѕh ѕіngеr whо іѕ а fоundіng mеmbеr оf thе grоuр ‘Rоllіng Ѕtоnеѕ’. Не іѕ а guіtаrіѕt оf thе grоuр аnd іѕ аlѕо а ѕоngwrіtеr, аnd соmроѕеr. Тhе ѕоngѕ wrіttеn bу hіm іѕ аlѕо knоwn аѕ ѕоmе оf thе bеѕt ѕоngѕ оf аll tіmе. Не hаѕ bееn асtіvе wіth thе Rоllіng Ѕtоnеѕ ѕіnсе 1962. Let’s know more about him through this article.
What is Keith Richards famous for?
- An English musician, singer, and songwriter.
- The co-founder, guitarist, secondary vocalist, and co-principal songwriter of the Rolling Stones.
Where is Keith Richards born?
Recalling his early life, Keith was born in Dartford, Kent, England, the UK to Bertrand Richards and Doris Dupree Richards in the year 1943. Currently, she aged 76 years old. He is British by nationality and belongs to White ethnicity. Her birth sign is Sagittarius. As a young boy, he would frequently listen to recordings of Billie Holiday, Louis Armstrong, Duke Ellington and try playing their songs on his guitar.
Where is Keith Richards educated?
Concerning his education, Keith attended the Wentworth Primary School, after which he attended the Dartford Technical High School for Boys until 1959. Later, he went to the Sidcup Art College. After dropping out of college, he moved to London to become a part of the amateur band, ‘Little Boy Blue and the Blue Boys’.
When did Keith Richards begin his music career?
- Moving towards his career, Keith began playing with the band, Little Boy Blue, and the Blue Boys, as the band’s guitarist. This band soon changed its name to what is known as now: the Rolling Stones. The band soon signed on With Decca Records in 1964.
- In the same year, the band released their first album: The Rolling Stones. This album became #1 on the charts in the UK and went RIAA Gold.
- Later on, in the same year, the band released the album 12 X 5 with London Records. This album was not as popular as their first, but it still earned an RIAA rating.
- The mid-1960s was a highly productive time for the Rolling Stones. In 1965 alone, the band released four studio albums: The Rolling Stones No. 2, The Rolling Stones, Now!, Out of Our Heads, and December’s Children. All of these albums were highly successful.
- Throughout the rest of the 1960s, the Rolling Stones released an album or two each year. Each album reached high RIAA rankings, including Gold and Platinum. Some of their most popular albums included Aftermath, Between the Buttons, Beggars Banquet, and Let it Bleed.
- The band only produced about half as many albums in the 1970s than they had in the 1960s. In this decade, they also started to release their albums on their record label: Rolling Stones Records.
- Their studio albums from this decade include Sticky Fingers, Exile on Main St., Goats Head Soup; It’s Only Rock ‘n Roll, Black and Blue, and Some Girls. All of these albums were extremely popular, reaching in the top five on the charts and reaching at least the RIAA Platinum standard.
- The Rolling Stones released even fewer albums in the 1980s. All of the band’s albums from this decade were produced on their record label. Their albums from this decade include Emotional Rescue, Tattoo You, Undercover, Dirty Work, and Steel Wheels.
- Once again, their albums were all extremely popular, still making the top 5 in the charts in countries all around the world and earning the RIAA Platinum status.
- He also began his solo career in 1988 when the Rolling Stones were on hiatus. His first solo album was titled Talk is Cheap. This album was moderately successful.
- In 1992, He released his second solo album, Main Offender. This album was not very successful. It wasn’t until 1994 that the Rolling Stones released their next album, Voodoo Lounge. Their only other album from this decade was Bridges to Babylon, which was released in 1997.
- Both of these albums were released by Virgin Records. Both of these albums earned the RIAA Platinum standard. Voodoo Lounge was in the top five on the charts in the US and UK, while Bridge to Babylon was only in the top five in the US.
- The Rolling Stones’ only record from the 2000s was A Bigger Bang, which was released in 2005 with Virgin Records. This record was about as successful as the Voodoo Lounge.
- He released his most recent solo album, Crosseyed Heart, in 2015, with Mindless Records and Virgin EMI Records. The Rolling Stones’ most recent album, Blue & Lonesome, was released in 2016 with Polydor Records. This record reached #1 on the charts in the UK and was in the top five in the US. It does not have an RIAA rating yet.
Who is Keith Richards married to?
Reflecting on his personal life, Keith married Patti Hansen in 1983. This couple is still married and has two children together: Alexandra and Theodora. He also has children with his ex-girlfriend, Anita Pallenberg: Marlon, Tara, and Angela Richards. Sadly, Tara died when he was only a few months old, in 1976. Presently, the pair live a blissful life.
Further, He is known to dislike hip hop and Rap. In 1977, he was charged with possessing heroin. He has a collection of almost 3,000 guitars.
How much is Keith Richards worth?
Being a musician, Keith earns an impressive amount of money and fame through his profession in the field of the entertainment industry. As per the celebrity net worth, her estimated net worth said to be $500 million at present. However, his salary and assets details are yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Keith Richards?
Observing his body statistics, Keith stands a height of 5 feet 9 inches and weighs around 73 Kg. Similarly, she has a pair of dark brown and gray hair color. Further, his body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.