Kellie Pickler is an American country music singer, songwriter, she is also an Emmy-nominated television personality.
Facts of Kellie Pickler
|Full Name:||Kellie Pickler|
|Age:||36 years 9 months|
|Birth Date:||June 28, 1986|
|Birth Place:||Albemarle, North Carolina|
|Net Worth:||$5 M|
|When did Kellie Pickler get married ? (married date):||, 2011|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Raymond Pickler|
|Mother's Name:||Cynthia Morton|
|Education:||North Stanly High School|
|Height / How tall :||5.2 inches|
|Waist Size:||24 inch|
|Bra Size:||37 inch|
|Hip Size:||34 inch|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Taurus, Pisces, Scorpio|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Kellie Pickler|
One of the American country music singer, songwriter, Kellie Dawn Pickler is also an Emmy-nominated television personality. She is popular by name Kellie Pickler. She rose to prominence after she competed in the fifth season of American Idol, where she finished in sixth place. After her success at American Idol, she signed to BNA Records and 19 Recordings. She was ranked 14th best American Idol alumna in 2012. She is also the winners of the 16 season of Dancing with the Stars. Her partner was Derek Hough. She was inducted into the North Carolina Music Hall of Fame in 2016.
She has won CMT Music Awards and American Society of Composers, Authors, and Publishers awards for different categories and was nominated for several more.
Gossips and Rumors
Last Week, country singer Kellie Pickler tried 101st Airborne’s Sabalauksi Air Assault School at Fort Campbell, Kentucky, but the singer failed to complete all the obstacles. She succeeded in rappeling down a 34-foot wall and crawled face-first through the dirt under barbed wire, but could not climb a rope, even with a help. She got stuck in a horizontal maze called “the weaver”. Following her failures to complete the obstacles, she referred to the course as exciting and difficult than we had anticipated.
Best Known for
- She participated in the fifth season of American Idol, where she finished in sixth place.
- She is the winner of 16th season of Dancing with the Stars. Her partner was Derek Hough.
Early Life of Kellie Pickler
The full name of Kellie is Kellie Dawn Pickler. She was born on 28 June 1986. Her birthplace is Stanly Memorial Hospital in Albemarle, North Carolina in the United States. She was born to Cynthia Morton and Clyde “Bo” Raymond Pickler, Jr. Kellie was raised by her grandparents, Clyde Raymond Pickler, Sr. and Faye Pickler. Her father was an alcoholic and a drug user, who served several years in prison. She grew up without father and her mother also left her when she was just two years old. She attended North Stanly High School, from where she graduated in 2004. At the high school, she was a beauty queen and a cheerleader. Her sun sign is Cancer. She belongs to white ethnicity and holds American nationality. She follows Christianity.
Career of Kellie Pickler
- Initially, she worked as a carhop at a Sonic Drive-In franchise.
- In 2005, she finished second place on WSOC-TV’s Gimme the Mike! Charlotte contest.
- She won the “Miss Stanly County” pageant at the age of 17 in the Miss America circuit. She also participated in 2004 Miss North Carolina.
- In the fall of 2005, she auditioned for the fifth season of American Idol.
- She became judge Simon Cowell’s favorite in the show, where she finished in the sixth place.
- Albermarle welcomed her in a grand way and praised her accomplishments in the American Idol.
- In July 2006, she signed a record deal with 19 Recordings/BNA Records.
- In October 2006, she released her debut album titled Small Town Girl.
- She became the highest-selling new artist for the first-week in 2006.
- She was nominated for several awards for her debut album and her second single titled “I Wonder” won her three CMT Music Awards for Breakthrough Video of The Year, Tearjerker Video of The Year, Performance of The Year and American Society of Composers, Authors, and Publishers for Songwriter Award.
- She also won Songwriter Award by American Society of Composers, Authors, and Publishers for her debut single, “Red High Heels”.
- She released her self-titled second album in September 2008.
- She released her third album titled 100 Proof in January 2012.
- She released her fourth album titled The Woman I Am in November 2013.
- Pickler, along with her partner Derek Hough won the sixteenth season of Dancing with the Stars in 2013.
- In 2015, Pickler and her husband Jacobs appeared in a 13-episode reality show for CMT entitled I Love Kellie Pickler.
Personal Life of Kellie Pickler
Kellie Pickler is married to Kyle Jacobs. They got married in January 2011 in a small ceremony on a private island in the Caribbean. They dated for two and a half years before getting engaged to each other. They got engaged in June 2010. Previously, she dated Nashville Predators player Jordin Tootoo in 2007. They split in the same year.
Pickler turned vegan in June 2008 for health reasons. Her curiosity about becoming vegan was boosted by TV ad for animal rights by vegetarian Pamela Anderson. She was also named World’s Sexiest Vegetarian by PETA in May 2009.
Pickler is a good friend to Summer Miller, Carrie Underwood, Taylor Swift, and Katharine McPhee.
Dolly Parton is her idol, whom she met in February 2007, arranged by Sony BMG Nashville chairman, Joe Galante.
Body Features of Kellie Pickler
Kellie Pickler stands 1.55m ie. five feet and two inches tall. She has a body weight of 117lb ie 53 kg. Her body measurements is 37-24-34. She has a blonde hair color and her eye color is hazel.
Net Worth of Kellie Pickler
The 32-years old Kellie Pickler rose to fame after participating in the fifth season of American Idol in 2005, where she finished in sixth place. She earned fortune following her participation in the American Idol. She is also a popular tv personality. As of 2018, the net worth of Kellie Pickler is estimated at around $5 million.