Facts of Kelly Carlson
|Full Name:||Kelly Carlson|
|Age:||47 years 7 months|
|Birth Date:||February 17, 1976|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Aquarius, Gemini, Sagittarius|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Kelly Carlson|
Kelly Carlson is an American actress and model who is best known for her role as Kimber Henry in the FX drama series, “Nip/Tuck”. Kelly actually got her breakthrough with the series that earned several nominations and awards as well. Born in Minneapolis, and raised in Bloomington, Minnesota, Kelly began her career as an actress in a minor role in “3000 Miles to Graceland”(2001).
In 2001, Carlson was listed on Tear Sheet Magazine’s 50 Most Beautiful list. Besides, Carlson is active in social media sites with her Instagram: @therealkellycarlson.
What is Kelly Carlson Famous for?
- Famous for her role as Kimber Henry in the FX drama series, “Nip/Tuck”.
Where was Kelly Carlson Born?
Kelly Carlson was born on February 17, 1976, in Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States. Her birth name is Kelly Lee Carlson. Her nationality is American. Carlson belongs to mixed(Swedish, German, Irish, English, and Norwegian) ethnicity while Aquarius is her zodiac sign.
Kelly was born as the daughter of Swedish parents, Lee Dixon Carlson(father) and Mary Joan(mother). Her father worked as a high school basketball coach while her mother was a hairdresser. With her father being in the field of sports, she also developed an interest in sports from a young age. She was even an equestrian rider when she was just 7 years old. She even became interested in performance arts and eventually focused to become an actor.
When Kelly was just a teenager, her family moved to Bloomington and later to Richfield, from where Kelly completed her high school, Academy of Holy Angels, and began doing theatre. With her toned body physique even at her young age, Kelly began modeling at the age of 17 and even appeared in the campaigns for products such as Miller Lite, Rembrandt, and Oliver Peoples Sunglasses.
Kelly Carlson’s Career Highlights
- Kelly Carlson began her earlier career in show business as a model as she even appeared in Maxim Magazine(August 2004) and on the cover of Stuff Magazine(October 2004).
- Carlson then started to appear in the theatre where she performed in productions of Vanities, Cheaters, Girls Guide to Chaos, Charlotte’s Web, and Can’t Trust the Mate.
- Carlson made her acting debut in 2001, with a minor role as a motorcycle gang member in the action-adventure crime film titled “3000 Miles to Graceland”.
- She was then landed with the role of Kimberly Henry in the FX drama series, “Nip/Tuck” in 2003, that eventually turned out to be her breakthrough role as she later became the series regular and remained in the show until its last season till 2010.
- In 2004, she played a small role in Ada in the drama series titled “Everwood”.
- She has appeared in several feature films, including “Paparazzi”(2004), “Starship Troopers 2: Hero of the Federation”(2004), and “Made of Honor”(2008).
- She has also made guest spots on television series including “CSI: Crime Scene Investigation”(2006), “CSI: Miami”(2007), “Monk”(2009), and “The Finder”(2012).
- She also had a short appearance in the 2009 Canadian television film, “Degrassi Goes Hollywood”.
- In 2006, she had a huge film break playing one of the leading roles as Kate Triton in the action film titled “The Marine” alongside John Cena.
- She was also seen in “Ghostfacers”, an online spin-off of The CW dark fantasy series Supernatural in 2010.
- Besides, Carlson is the spokesperson for a Minnesota-based humanitarian organization, Smile Network International.
Who is Kelly Carlson Married to?
Kelly Carlson is married to Dan Stanchfield. Dan is a U.S Navy with whom she got married in a private ceremony to make their wedding a bit confidential. The couple has no children yet. They currently reside in San Diego. Carlson even explained that the couple relocated from LA to San Diego for Dan’s work in the Navy.
Previously, Carlson was spotted dating Tie Domi on June 28, 2015, as they were reported to be profoundly in love with each other. Domi is a Canadian retired professional ice hockey player. She was also rumored to have dated Josh Hartnett, a producer of actor cum movies. She also dated Dave Navarro in 2007.
Besides, Carlson is trained in the Filipino martial art “Kali”. She also works for several charitable organizations such as LongRun Thoroughbred Retirement Society and Wounded Warriors.
What is the Net Worth of Kelly Carlson?
Kelly Carlson has quite great earnings from her professional career as an actress. Having been in the field for years, she has managed to amass a fruitful wealth from the few movies and series. Her net worth is estimated to be around $500k.
How Tall is Kelly Carlson?
Kelly Carlson is a gorgeous lady in her 40s. With her perfectly maintained hourglass-shaped slim body physique, Carlson has managed to win several hearts all around the world. She stands tall with a height of 5ft. 5inch.(1.65m) while her body weighs around 110 lbs(50 kg).
Carlson has a fair complexion with dark brown eyes and blonde hair. Her body measurement is 35-24-35 inches with 32 C as her bra size, 9(US) as her shoe size, and 2(US) as her dress size.