Facts of Kelly Ripa
|Full Name:||Kelly Ripa|
|Age:||52 years 5 months|
|Birth Date:||October 02, 1970|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Gemini|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Kelly Ripa|
Kelly Ripa, an actress, a talk program host and a television producer, she is one of the most influential personalities of the America who has earned herself a special place in the American industry and in the hearts of tens of thousands of people. Hot, glamorous and talented Kelly has all the qualities in her that an accomplished actress has, with the help of which she has earned huge success, amassed enormous fan base and became one of the highest earning television personalities.
Early Life of Kelly
Kelly was born as Kelly Maria Ripa on 2nd October 1970. She took birth as the first child of a homemaker Esther and a bus driver Joseph Ripa. She has a junior sister named Linda who is an author of a children’s book. Born into a family with Italian and Irish heritage, Kelly was raised a Roman Catholic. Kelly is a graduate of Eastern High School, located in Voorhees Township.
Body Features of Kelly
She has got a great body figure. Talking about her height and weight, she is of 5 ft 2 inches and of 98 pounds. Her eye color is blue and the hair color is blonde.
Career of Kelly
- In the high school, she was a cheerleader who was approached by Jim Beckley, the school’s drama tutor, to pursue acting.
- According to Jim Beckley, she was a natural performer and was given the lead in his upcoming show.
- It led to the point where her acting career started and hence Kelly stated that she owes so much of her career to Jim.
- Upon passing out from her high school, Kelly at first joined Camden County College with intention of majoring in psychology but she dropped out to move to New York City to pursue full time acting career.
- Kelly made local television appearances in her early days.
- She made her first appearance on national television in 1986 as a regular cast of Dancin’ On Air.
- She eventually landed the role of a regular dancer on Dance Party USA. In 1990, Kelly received her career’s first major role as Hayley Vaughan in hit television series All My Children.
- Her role in All Amy Children ended in 2002, between which she appeared in television films like Marvin’s Room, The Stand-In and Someone to Love.
- During her 12 years run in the series, she won five Soap Opera Digest Awards along with three Daytime Emmy nominations.
- In 2000, Kelly began co-hosting an American morning talk program called The Morning Show.
- She is still hosting the show on which Regis Philbin and Michael Strahan have been her co-hosts.
- Apart from her acting career, Kelly has earned tremendous success from the production company, Milojo, a company which she co-founded with her husband.
- The company which was named after their children was founded in 2007 since when it has produced high grossing productions like The Streak, Homemade Millionaire, Off the Rez and The Bensonhurst Spelling Bee.
- She is the celebrity brand endorser of Electrolux, a company which have critically acclaimed her dynamic personality.
- Kelly has used her fortune to help charities like Breast Cancer Research Foundation, Stand Up For A Cure, The Heart Truth, etc to name a few. She is also an active supporter of Mothers Against Drunk Driving.
Awards of Kelly
For the outstanding contribution that Kelly has made to the show, she has won three Daytime Emmy Awards. She won another Daytime Emmy Award for appearing as the co-host of Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade from 2001 to 2009. Another television production that has earned Kelly a huge fame is Hope & Faith in which she played the lead role as Faith Fairfield.
Net Worth of Kelly
Kelly’s versatile careers have earned her worldwide fame along with an enormous net worth of $100 million.
Affairs of Kelly
Kelly met her first love Vincent Young, at the age of 24. Vincent Young is an American actor from Philadelphia who is best recognized for portraying the role of Noah Hunter in Beverly Hills, 90210. They dated briefly and separated. In May 1995, she began a relationship with Mark Andrew Consuelos. Mark is a Spanish born American actor who is best known for co-starring with Kelly in All My Children. Kelly met Mark for the first time on the set of All My Children. They immediately started dating and got married on 1st May 1996. A year later, the couple became parents for the first time, when Kelly gave birth to their first child, Michael Joseph. Lola Grace and Joaquin Antonio are the couple’s second and third child, respectively.